• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are you listening to now?

Started by The Alcoholic, April 13, 2016, 09:36:00 AM

The Alcoholic

Always a favorite thread on previous forums I've been a part of. I'll start

Come and see me by Ludacris

SredniVashtar

Alcoholic IB. Well, when you think of the stuff she has to do on a 'professional' basis it's no wonder she has to get shitfaced to perform some of that nasty stuff.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2016, 09:50:57 AM
Alcoholic IB. Well, when you think of the stuff she has to do on a 'professional' basis it's no wonder she has to get shitfaced to perform some of that nasty stuff.
Could you please behave? We have company.

The Alcoholic

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 13, 2016, 09:41:15 AM
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2472.0.html

Kinda related, lots of good vids

I know bitch I saw that before I posted but every forum I've ever been a part of has  had this thread so I said fuck it.

Thanks for the kind hellos you guys

Anyway, listening to Jazzaloid by Boris Blenn now.

Quote from: The Alcoholic on April 13, 2016, 09:58:33 AM
I know bitch I saw that before I posted but every forum I've ever been a part of has  had this thread so I said fuck it.

Thanks for the kind hellos you guys

Anyway, listening to Jazzaloid by Boris Blenn now.

He seems to have a grasp of the common terminology around here!

The Alcoholic

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 13, 2016, 10:06:11 AM
He seems to have a grasp of the common terminology around here!
I catch on very quickly. *wink

Also vibing out to Where Are We by Peter Peters at the moment.

The Alcoholic

Overflow by Chris Reece.

Such an eargasmic track.

trostol

right now right now or just..right now?

right now right now Uriah Heep The Wizard

right now...Steven N Seagulls

The Alcoholic

Quote from: trostol on April 13, 2016, 08:37:56 PM
right now right now or just..right now?

either or baby girl ;)

Anyway, UGH! by The 1975

Taco Bell

Sleep - The Sciences
First new full album in years. Fucking rips.

Robert

A Neil Cicierega mashup on loop.

Dateline

Gotta love me some Journey and Steve Perry.  He left Journey in the late 1990's, not to sing again. 

But, he has released new music, October 5, 2018, which is a studio album.  I listened to some of the tracks on Youtube, and he sounds strong and great.  The title of his new work is Traces.  Guess what I will be buying and listening to?

I enjoyed almost everything they released with him doing lead vocals. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dateline on October 09, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
Gotta love me some Journey and Steve Perry.  He left Journey in the late 1990's, not to sing again. 

But, he has released new music, October 5, 2018, which is a studio album.  I listened to some of the tracks on Youtube, and he sounds strong and great.  The title of his new work is Traces.  Guess what I will be buying and listening to?

I enjoyed almost everything they released with him doing lead vocals.

Now that they have the guy from the Philippines, it's as though the rest of the band like to pretend Perry was never there. The only person in the band who shows any respect to Perry is the new singer, ironically enough. It's pretty amazing how they apparently see themselves, while the rest of the known world thinks about Steve Perry when they think of Journey.

jayzelady

Quote from: Liberace! on October 09, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
Now that they have the guy from the Philippines, it's as though the rest of the band like to pretend Perry was never there. The only person in the band who shows any respect to Perry is the new singer, ironically enough. It's pretty amazing how they apparently see themselves, while the rest of the known world thinks about Steve Perry when they think of Journey.

Plus all the new singers they used sound exactly like Steve Perry! Just got my CD of TRACES this week, looking forward to listening!