• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Northern Nights on November 12, 2016, 01:16:08 AM
They must have got tired of throwing empty Starbucks cups at each other.
It's rain lightly, so . . . .  ;D

zeebo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 12, 2016, 01:25:15 AM

We're in the waning days of "protest season" until balmier weather returns. 

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 12, 2016, 01:25:15 AM

Hi Starr.  :)  The election and aftermath are quite a show. And it's going to get even crazier with the mainstream media inciting these people. Lots of fun.

theONE

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 12, 2016, 12:54:28 AM
You too?

Portland is still being disrupted by the anarchist protesters.

https://youtu.be/omKcY-F-Aus

starr how old are you??, around 65-70 years old from the sound of your voice on gabcast
I was told that when people get old like you that they should have more wisdom from life experiences
but looks that in your case is the opposite ...or is the old age depleting your rational thinking capacity ...??

theONE

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2016, 12:48:57 AM
yer funny..i dont read your posts..just you posting is now getting annoying..you used to be some what amusing in the OSOM thread..now your sort of going full blown asshat

trostol... I have my agenda you guys in OSOM have your agenda -guys in Noory thread have their agenda, etc-etc
we all like in a big ant nest ,everyone of us is busy in different departments, lol ;)

If we all have the same likes the same points of view it would be over for humanity for life on Earth ;D

but you are welcome to read my posts -just don't lose it ,lol

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 12, 2016, 01:00:45 AM
What the hell is wrong with you?  Why this negative fixation on Art?  Karma can be a bitch, One.  You talk a lot about Jesus.  Well he sure as hell wouldn't be shitposting Art.  Follow His example. I'm trying to be a friend here but you are crossing the line with the disrespect for Art and others on this board.

1.  who did I disrespected here -??
2. maybe he is using me to do his "dirty" job ?? / ?? -ever though of that option
BTW... don't say what Jesus would or would not do -that's very silly and irresponsible
remember when He /Jesus/ got angry and kicked out the money changers from the Temple and turned over the tables
3. in your opinion is disrespect,.. in our opinion is social justice, human justice, Karma if you will

I'm not disrespecting Art I'm asking him questions, as I said before 21 don't try so hard to shill for him
he is not going to leave you part of his wealth, all goes to his current wife and daughter and cats
according to official documents... all his other 3 children get ZERO

theONE

Quote from: Northern Nights on November 12, 2016, 01:16:08 AM
They must have got tired of throwing empty Starbucks cups at each other.

hahaha, lol

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

Shit, look,  it's ART.  Look everyone, it's.......shit, he quit again.  He was just here.

theONE

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 12, 2016, 02:08:58 AM
Shit, look,  it's ART.  Look everyone, it's.......shit, he quit again.  He was just here.

hahahahaha ,Fuck, you right..man..nobody even noticed that till you pointed out this now, hahaha ,lol
Art quit in record time ...his fastest quit ever ;D

theONE

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
My opinion is that Man IS part of Climate change. Don't fret over Trump, he only said what he did about Climate change because he was running as a Republican. He is really very much in the center as you will see as time goes on. I think he has a real chance to get things done for a change with a Republican House and Senate. I was a believer from the start as many of you must know.

I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air. I have lots to keep me busy at home as you will soon understand. I have warm memories of a very long career.

Art

another child -??
adopted more cats -??
new wife -??
Heather is pregnant -??
new show -??
stalker arrested -??
getting divorced -??
Ed Dames delivered bag of gold -??
installing quality blinds in your windows -??
mouse,the fking mouse come back -??
bought new drone -??
moving to Philippines -??
getting plastic surgery -??
Heather cheated on you with Noory -??
Heather in love with Keith -??
found GOD,become Christian like your wife -??
sold your soul to Satan -??

...you guys add to it if I missed something...let's have fun with it :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:04:48 AM
hahaha , lol great work WhiteCrow
make a hoodie with it ;D

Yes that would be great to make it into a Hoodie for you. Please  PM me your size and address 

serenity

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 12, 2016, 07:29:56 AM
Yes that would be great to make it into a Hoodie for you. Please  PM me your size and address

Perfect WC! Maybe you had better send theLITTLEONE 2 of them

So Say We All!

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 03:19:01 AM
another child -??
adopted more cats -??
new wife -??
Heather is pregnant -??
new show -??
stalker arrested -??
getting divorced -??
Ed Dames delivered bag of gold -??
installing quality blinds in your windows -??
mouse,the fking mouse come back -??
bought new drone -??
moving to Philippines -??
getting plastic surgery -??
Heather cheated on you with Noory -??
Heather in love with Keith -??
found GOD,become Christian like your wife -??
sold your soul to Satan -??

...you guys add to it if I missed something...let's have fun with it :P

Same ol' Art Bell.  Remember his 'big news to share next week', 'stay tuned' crap that never really amounted to anything?  Well except when it was him quitting another show.

This has the feel of more of the same.  So stay tuned, Art has a lot going on, he thinks he's had a very long career, and he's going to share something... later. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 11:29:17 PM
Well...give me a break...it is Gravity's birthday...so first things first.  Geez...rough crowd.

Gabby, I thought you'd be interested to read this: http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/new-york-times-we-blew-it-on-trump/

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Northern Nights on November 12, 2016, 01:31:04 AM
Hi Starr.  :)  The election and aftermath are quite a show. And it's going to get even crazier with the mainstream media inciting these people. Lots of fun.

Trumpie should strongly consider to counter and keep the media vultures off his back ... Turn Hillary into their focus. Four years of Hillary Gate... Have her Indicted for "High crimes and Treason" by his newly appointed attorney general ..

Unfortunately Hillary will know that too and seek a pardon from Obama while he is still Prez.

ShayP

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:30:20 PM
There was no ill will intended, as I mentioned I check in here every now and then to take the temperature and see if I can have a conversation with anybody but I read the page and it did not look promising so I will check back and if I am not being bashed I will engage with anybody who will have a decent thing to say. Not wanting to give up on Bell Gab as I said Months ago.

Art

I think plenty of people would have a conversation with you without the vitriol.  We could just start off with talking about Hoagland flaking out again...and again...and again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 12, 2016, 10:32:09 AM
Trumpie should strongly consider to counter and keep the media vultures off his back ... Turn Hillary into their focus. Four years of Hillary Gate... Have her Indicted for "High crimes and Treason" by his newly appointed attorney general ..

Unfortunately Hillary will know that too and seek a pardon from Obama while he is still Prez.

There's just one catch, WC. In order to be pardoned I think you have to be convicted of something first.  ;)

theONE

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
My opinion is that Man IS part of Climate change. Don't fret over Trump, he only said what he did about Climate change because he was running as a Republican. He is really very much in the center as you will see as time goes on. I think he has a real chance to get things done for a change with a Republican House and Senate. I was a believer from the start as many of you must know.

I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air. I have lots to keep me busy at home as you will soon understand. I have warm memories of a very long career.

Art

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2016, 10:42:05 AM
There's just one catch, WC. In order to be pardoned I think you have to be convicted of something first.  ;)

Not so.  It's limited to federal crimes, but no conviction is necessary.  Nixon wasn't convicted of anything

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 12, 2016, 11:26:27 AM
Not so.  It's limited to federal crimes, but no conviction is necessary.  Nixon wasn't convicted of anything

If he does that not only will it totally and thoroughly tank his legacy but there will be such uproar about it that the Dems can kiss any chance of getting elected anywhere goodbye for quite some time, decades perhaps.  ;)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 12, 2016, 10:32:09 AM

Yes, let's pardon her then hold hearings on all of it - influence peddling: Bill collecting funds while she was in high office and any quid pro quo there, personal use of funds from the foundation and not reporting it on their personal tax returns, security lapses using a personal server to store and transmit classified data, campaign contributions from foreign donors laundered through 'speeches' and the foundation.  Let's demand the contents of her 'speeches' to her Wall St and foreign government backers, all of it.

Expose the Clintons for who they really are, and by inference, their cronies.  There would likely be quite a bit of support on this from the Ds who never liked them

A pardon does not prohibit a Congressional investigation, but it would remove her 5th Amendment rights as testifying would not place her in criminal jeopardy.

theONE

Just to point something to all those bleeding hearts who think that I'm being unfair to Art Bell but
if George Noory did all those things in his past {and in no so distant past} what Art did -one thread wouldn't be enough
for all of you to dump on him for every single detail of it
-it would need dedicated forum with 10 servers going to handle the traffic
but because it's Art Bell then somehow he a "sacred cow"

you are strange bunch indeed....

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 12, 2016, 11:26:27 AM
You don't even have to be charged, I believe.  Even though this is a commie source, I believe it's correct.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/07/preemptive_presidential_pardons.html

It'll be interesting to see what Obama and Trump do about the Clinton situation.  After the Comey the Clown circus, I'd let the FBI, with a new director, continue the investigation, particularly into the Clinton Foundation, and eventually take it to a grand jury and let them decide what to do.  This should be done, if for no other reason than to show no one is above the law and justice should be served.

WhiteCrow

Maybe you are right.. thought about that before posted.. was Nixon ever convicted before he was pardoned by Ford?

PaulAtreides

No you don't.  Ford pardoned Nixon and Tricky Dick was never convicted of a crime. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 12, 2016, 11:49:44 AM
No you don't.  Ford pardoned Nixon and Tricky Dick was never convicted of a crime.

Correct. And the Supreme Court has ruled that if you except a pardon, it is an admission of guilt.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 12, 2016, 11:33:22 AM
Yes, let's pardon her then hold hearings on all of it - influence peddling: Bill collecting funds while she was in high office and any quid pro quo there, personal use of funds from the foundation and not reporting it on their personal tax returns, security lapses using a personal server to store and transmit classified data, campaign contributions from foreign donors laundered through 'speeches' and the foundation.  Let's demand the contents of her 'speeches' to her Wall St and foreign government backers, all of it.

Expose the Clintons for who they really are, and by inference, their cronies.  There would likely be quite a bit of support on this from the Ds who never liked them

A pardon does not prohibit a Congressional investigation, but it would remove her 5th Amendment rights as testifying would not place her in criminal jeopardy.

That depends upon the substance of the pardon and the questions asked at a hearing.  She would probably have to be granted blanket immunity before she could be forced to testify before Congress.  Really, how much more should we let that banjo pinkin' retard Gowdy spend on this witch hunt? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 12, 2016, 11:55:18 AM
Correct. And the Supreme Court has ruled that if you except a pardon, it is an admission of guilt.

Can a president who may be implicated in the same crimes issue a pardon for those crimes?  Can he do it for himself? ???

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2016, 11:57:00 AM
Can a president who may be implicated in the same crimes issue a pardon for those crimes?  Can he do it for himself? ???
"(It's also not clear whether the president can pardon himself for future convictions.)"  according to this:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/07/preemptive_presidential_pardons.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2016, 12:01:36 PM
"(It's also not clear whether the president can pardon himself for future convictions.)"  according to this:

We know he lied about his claim of not knowing that Hillary had a private server. He was receiving emails from that address.