• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 11, 2016, 11:40:45 PM
Great suggestions "theONE". but we are very slow learners...  Please help us along with the new Avatar that I made especially for you!

hahaha , lol great work WhiteCrow
make a hoodie with it ;D

Lil Godzilla

You know I'm surprise for all the support Art gave / gives HW, he never posts in her forum.  ???

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 11, 2016, 11:41:53 PM
Complain to Sirius then. Art's not sitting there emailing you spam.

Sci-Fi , you trying to hard my friend ,...Art the old goat is not going to include you in his will, lol
forget it

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:08:23 AM
Sci-Fi , you trying to hard my friend ,...Art the old goat is not going to include you in his will, lol
forget it

It's the opposite. You're pissing away the credibility you managed to build in the politics threads for nothing. You're acting stupidly to gain no benefit.

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 11, 2016, 11:44:58 PM
You overcooked this turkey, just get back to politics where you're still relevant. You make good political posts Trump brother. I often agree with you. Focus on that. Here, there is no controversy. Just a dead horse and a few fans left that don't want to drive Art off the board. Respect that.

How dare you call Art a dead horse ,lol
And I don't want to drive Art off the board -did you noticed that he posted right after my post,
I did triggered him finally...I want him here to engage to exchange posts to clear things up -if he is smart
after he thinks about all this and if he will gain the courage he will greatly benefit from it -and at the end of this jurney
he will be grateful to me for all I did for him...but of course right now I'm the bad guy... ;)

I'm used to it --Art is not the first person I helped to open up and let it go...they feel great after that
and some of them are even my friends now...

But not always works,,,depends how stubborn they are -some of them they take it with them to the grave to the other side
and struggle with it there...there is no escape from it...no !!

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 11:56:29 PM
Take it to a sheriff then but let it go on the board.  Let's make this a hospitable place for Art.  This is Bellgab after all.

hahahaha -exactly -look what they are doing to Noory here , LOL
you are funny 21 :) 

This is Bellgab after all. BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!   :) ;) 8) :P

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:17:58 AM
How dare you call Art a dead horse ,lol
And I don't want to drive Art off the board -did you noticed that he posted right after my post,
I did triggered him finally...I want him here to engage to exchange posts to clear things up -if he is smart
after he thinks about all this and if he will gain the courage he will greatly benefit from it -and at the end of this jurney
he will be grateful to me for all I did for him...but of course right now I'm the bad guy... ;)

I'm used to it --Art is not the first person I helped to open up and let it go...they feel great after that
and some of them are even my friends now...

But not always works,,,depends how stubborn they are -some of them they take it with them to the grave to the other side
and struggle with it there...there is no escape from it...no !!

Jesus.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2016, 12:09:43 AM
You're acting stupidly to gain no benefit.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 02:26:44 PM
THEON: You have until Friday to start posting updates from www.whatdoesitmean.com, or we will destroy you completely.

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2016, 12:02:44 AM
So you'll hound a man to death any way you can. That's fucked up. Defend that concept. And do it well because I will connect that and back it up in the Trump thread. Your credibility, as in CREDIBILITY as a person advancing ideas, is on line.

Let me explain...this is not my first "project" of this type {I will not go into details}
I'm {actually We} providing people like Art with heavy burden, to open up to let it go to explain to confess,...
if they do it before they die they are much happier -if they don't they take it with them and it's not that happy for them 'over there'
with it.....

theONE

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on November 12, 2016, 12:08:18 AM
You know I'm surprise for all the support Art gave / gives HW, he never posts in her forum.  ???

He is shy --or maybe he gives it to her in...nature :P

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:27:24 AM
Let me explain...this is not my first "project" of this type {I will not go into details}
I'm {actually We} providing people like Art with heavy burden, to open up to let it go to explain to confess,...
if they do it before they die they are much happier -if they don't they take it with them and it's not that happy for them 'over there'
with it.....

So you're the new grand inquisitor of the holy inquisition then? Who made you god?

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2016, 12:30:51 AM
So you're the new grand inquisitor of the holy inquisition then? Who made you god?

Jeez we just had an election and right on its heels we have a new grand inquisitor.  I can't keep up.

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2016, 12:09:43 AM
It's the opposite. You're pissing away the credibility you managed to build in the politics threads for nothing. You're acting stupidly to gain no benefit.

Thanks for that,..but first, I never felt that I got any credibility in any of the other threads,..I'm totally fine being hated here on this board
if my "mission" re Art succeeds you guys will understand me then -but by that time I will move on to another "project" person
on some other board
My benefit will be if I can manage to help Art -but it's his free will to build up courage and act.... :)

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2016, 12:21:54 AM
Jesus.

S-F-A...You might get even some ideas for your books from all of this... LOL

starrmtn001

Who, are you talking to????  There's no one there. ;) ;D

theONE

you creating quite silly concepts right now SFA
because you have no idea how things work -reason you have no idea is because you are closed minded to it
......................vicious circle for people like yourself I must admit ;)

trostol

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:42:01 AM
you creating quite silly concepts right now SFA
because you have no idea how things work -reason you have no idea is because you are closed minded to it
......................vicious circle for people like yourself I must admit ;)

you're starting to get annoying

theONE

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 12, 2016, 12:37:26 AM
Who, are you talking to????  There's no one there. ;) ;D

woman,..just keep faping to the picture of one of my yaks I posted for you 

theONE

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2016, 12:42:52 AM

then stop reading my posts you weakling ..another loose case
don't read it and don't get triggered --simple solution don't you thing think genius?? ?? ??

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2016, 12:42:52 AM
Huh.  You must be talking to the same aberration that SciFi is talking to.  There is no one there! ;) ;D

trostol

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:45:35 AM
don't read it and don't get triggered --simple solution don't you thing genius?? ?? ??

yer funny..i dont read your posts..just you posting is now getting annoying..you used to be some what amusing in the OSOM thread..now your sort of going full blown asshat

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 12, 2016, 12:48:57 AM
yer funny..i dont read your posts..just you posting is now getting annoying..you used to be some what amusing in the OSOM thread..now your sort of going full blown asshat
You too?

Portland is still being disrupted by the anarchist protesters.

https://youtu.be/omKcY-F-Aus

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 12:45:35 AM
don't read it and don't get triggered --simple solution don't you thing genius?? ?? ??

What the hell is wrong with you?  Why this negative fixation on Art?  Karma can be a bitch, One.  You talk a lot about Jesus.  Well he sure as hell wouldn't be shitposting Art.  Follow His example. I'm trying to be a friend here but you are crossing the line with the disrespect for Art and others on this board.

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 10:01:44 PM
I for one would very much appreciate an open discussion about the many issues Art has raised over the years.   I am saddened that the conversation here has turned to ......I don't know what.  Climate change is a very real issue.

You've been watching CBC too much, haven't you?  ;)  If climate change is your biggest worry then there's nothing to fear. Turn off David Suzuki and you might even learn to like Trump. Most Americans and Canadians alike are fed up with the Liberals and their political correctness.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 12, 2016, 01:00:45 AM
What the hell is wrong with you?  Why this negative fixation on Art?  Karma can be a bitch, One.  You talk a lot about Jesus.  Well he sure as hell wouldn't be shitposting Art.  Follow His example. I'm trying to be a friend here but you are crossing the line with the disrespect for Art and others on this board.
Here you go 21st.  If we ALL start using it, that negative energy will disperse soon. ;)

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 12, 2016, 01:04:37 AM
Here you go 21st.  If we ALL start using it, that negative energy will disperse soon. ;)

Thanks hon.  :D ;) I think I'll go watch a movie.  I'm tired of watching the silliness in Portland.  Not much going on there now just chanting.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 12, 2016, 01:10:57 AM
Thanks hon.  :D ;) I think I'll go watch a movie.  I'm tired of watching the silliness in Portland.  Not much going on there now just chanting.

They must have got tired of throwing empty Starbucks cups at each other.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Northern Nights on November 12, 2016, 01:16:08 AM
They must have got tired of throwing empty Starbucks cups at each other.
;) ;D