• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 23, 2019, 02:43:42 AM
MV..Michael Vandeven..Mike Vandeven..Mikey Boy Vandeven..I'm asking a serious question..will you be in New York City someday? Will you be in Manhattan sometime? Will you be in "The Core" of Manhattan, which is below 96th street on the east side and 110th street (Cathedral Parkway) on the west side? Please let me know so I can give you a ride, on the house. Or even a ride to Miller's House in Anaheim, California. I could park my Toyota Camry NYC Yellow Cab on his front porch. Or even in his living room provided he is not standing or sleeping there as I smash thru that wall. Boom! 👍👍👍

Actually, it's interesting you should ask because I expect to be in Manhattan on business just before Christmas.  Will your girlfriend be there? (10 10 20)

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on July 23, 2019, 03:52:12 AM
Actually, it's interesting you should ask because I expect to be in Manhattan on business just before Christmas.  Will your girlfriend be there? (10 10 20)
Interesting question, do you want to suck her titties, too?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2019, 03:10:47 AM
Interesting question, do you want to suck her titties, too?

10 10 20 baby.

#Drool

artbell_ghost

i’ve been using the new dating feature on bellgab. after a chance encounter with a prolific poster it burns when i piss. any advice?

DanTSX

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 23, 2019, 02:43:42 AM
MV..Michael Vandeven..Mike Vandeven..Mikey Boy Vandeven..I'm asking a serious question..will you be in New York City someday? Will you be in Manhattan sometime? Will you be in "The Core" of Manhattan, which is below 96th street on the east side and 110th street (Cathedral Parkway) on the west side? Please let me know so I can give you a ride, on the house. Or even a ride to Miller's House in Anaheim, California. I could park my Toyota Camry NYC Yellow Cab on his front porch. Or even in his living room provided he is not standing or sleeping there as I smash thru that wall. Boom! 👍👍👍

Can we all meet up for a power lunch?

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 08:05:01 AM
i’ve been using the new dating feature on bellgab. after a chance encounter with a prolific poster it burns when i piss. any advice?
Don't hold your urine, btw.  It can lead to urinary tract infections (UTI), and more so as one ages.  Also, as one ages, one doesn't always get obvious symptoms of UTI, so best not to hold urine in the first place.

Be sure to tell her, so she can fix her problem.

Planned Parenthood can do a fast, cheap STD test for you.  And they take insurance, too.  And let her know the lab results, too.

Or, in case it's just a urinary tract infection, you could just get 3 big containers of cranberry juice and drink at least 2 of them in 5 days, and drink plenty of water.  Get plenty of rest, during infections.  Garlic and echinecea can be of further help.

Remember the ones labeled 100% juice are actually fraud in the form of mostly grape juice.  So, get the purest cranberry you can find, usually called "cranberry cocktail", usually from concentrate and hopefully not too sweetened.  It will make your bladder hostile to bacteria in case you got a urinary tract infection.

Health stores sometimes offer real one hundred percent unsweetened cranberry juice concentrate.  It's worth it if you can find it.  Lasts forever in the fridge.  You would probably only need to drink 1/4 of it (mixed w/ water) in 5 days. 

You can also buy frozen cranberries and puree your own, and sweeten it with stevia or whatever you like.

Chance encounters can include prophylactics.  I've never known a single lady that would be offended if a single man had a couple in his wallet.

artbell_ghost

thank you sixteen!

you truly are my favorite poster and this the second time your’ve helped me

Lilith

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 01:53:02 PM
thank you sixteen!

Sixteen is one of my favorite posters TOO!

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 23, 2019, 03:52:12 AM
Maybe you could stop on the way to Miller's to pick up Brig?

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on July 31, 2019, 01:24:58 PM
...Chance encounters can include prophylactics.  I've never known a single lady that would be offended if a single man had a couple in his wallet.
Perhaps not. But I have known married ladies who were not thrilled to find their husbands with prophylactics...  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 02:18:20 PM

She's a fucking basket case.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2019, 06:19:29 PM

She's a fucking basket case.
Baskets are great for carrying dirty clothes.  If the clothes weren’t to smelly you could then recycle the basket by presenting a good friend a gift in it.  I don’t know why they are called baskets because one rarely basks in one...

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 01:53:02 PM
thank you sixteen!
YW.  It would be interesting to hear back about your outcome.  Oh and I hadn't previously thought about it, but surely the whole back door area could be a total UTI hazard for unprotected men?

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2019, 05:42:15 PM
Perhaps not. But I have known married ladies who were not thrilled to find their husbands with prophylactics...  ;)
Just for clarification in case WOTRs man-priviledge highjack gives anyone the wrong impression about me, the qualification of being unmarried was pre-included in my statement. 

Quote from: whoozit on July 31, 2019, 07:13:22 PM
Baskets are great for carrying dirty clothes.  If the clothes weren’t to smelly you could then recycle the basket by presenting a good friend a gift in it.  I don’t know why they are called baskets because one rarely basks in one...
Brush cleaning (and a good rinse) inside and out with at least vinegar and hopefully detergent or wood soap advised.

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 02:34:52 PM
Indeed!
Well thanks.  Would you mind enlightening me after all about the byline on the Tech thread?  I took the time, even asked around, but am stymied.

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 02:18:20 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Sixteen on July 31, 2019, 07:50:03 PM
Just for clarification in case WOTRs man privilidge highjack gives anyone the wrong impression about me, the qualification of being unmarried was pre-included in my statement.

Oh, Thank Goodness!

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on July 31, 2019, 07:13:22 PM

They also provide a handy container for the Easter bunny to carry his eggs and for Anne of green Gables to carry gardening supplies.*

*You are welcome for the screwy, obscure, uniquely Canadian reference.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on July 31, 2019, 07:50:03 PM
Just for clarification in case WOTRs man-priviledge highjack gives anyone the wrong impression about me, the qualification of being unmarried was pre-included in my statement. 
Not taking the bait. Do you require an explanation or a mansplanation?  ::)

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 07:53:54 PM
Oh, Thank Goodness!
Brig... You missed your opportunity to feign outrage at my toxic masculinity.  :(

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2019, 10:49:27 PM

Brig... You missed your opportunity to feign outrage at my toxic masculinity.  :(

Not happenin' . I'm on your side.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2019, 10:49:27 PM
Not taking the bait. Do you require an explanation or a mansplanation?  ::)
Could be worse.  Like Sixteen complaining about every song being misogynous.  She probably sends hate mail to Helen Reddy for "I am Woman."   :D

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on August 01, 2019, 08:25:04 AM
Could be worse.  Like Sixteen complaining about every song being misogynous.  She probably sends hate mail to Helen Reddy for "I am Woman."   :D

Well... Not all music is offensive or misogynistic. There are some old classics that completely lack that dimension. I was going to post Paul Anka's "Having my Baby", but then I thought it might be too offensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWWyufIuVI4

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on August 01, 2019, 08:25:04 AM

#IAmWomanHearMeBore
#TeenzThemeSong
#AmIRite!?

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on August 01, 2019, 01:58:06 PM
#IAmWomanHearMeBore
#TeenzThemeSong
#AmIRite!?

Heh, heh.  I'd post "Pretty Blue Eyes" but I wouldn't want Sixteen to order a hit on octogenarian Steve Lawrence for singling out a female due to a physical trait.  The bastard!

Jojo

Quote from: Catsmile on August 01, 2019, 01:58:06 PM
#IAmWomanHearMeBore
#TeenzThemeSong
#AmIRite!?

I love everything about Helen Reddy.  Her work was a huge part of my youth.