• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Paul Ryan, who seems to think he's Adam Smith these days, said last week the next thing is welfare reform, so Senda better get in the 'unboxings' while he can.

The funniest part is Senda voted for these guys.

Quote from: ONeill on January 01, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

are her hands a "secret code" referring to her gaping (and possibly still bleeding cancerous) cooter ?

asking for a friend...

chefist

Quote from: chefist on January 01, 2018, 02:33:55 PM
Happy New Year Everyone!

You too, man.  Have you given your life to Jesus Christ?   :P

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 01, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
Good, tell him to get a fucking job then, or a regular job.

Just saying.. hasn't George reached the legal retirement age?  65 years old?

ONeill

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Yes, but can you retire from being a welfare cheat?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on January 01, 2018, 02:33:55 PM
Happy New Year Everyone!

May I share my new years dream with you?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Are either of you naked in it?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

He's not forbidden from working but you knew that already. He wants money. A good way to get money is to work for it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ONeill on January 01, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
Yes, but can you retire from being a welfare cheat?

I think that's technically possible if only receive monthly Social Security retirement payments based on lifetime earned income ... and don't file for extra Medicare "fake" disability benifits.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 01, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
He's not forbidden from working but you knew that already. He wants money. A good way to get money is to work for it.

Well sure I know that, but the fact remains, George's job/hobby is making YouTube videos and asking for donations. Many people do that or have other hobbies and they ask for a few donations to help with expenses.

ONeill

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
I think that's technically possible if only receive monthly Social Security retirement payments based on lifetime earned income ... and don't file for extra Medicare "fake" disability benifits.

Yep, this way the fat cunt could actually retire. By ending his career as a welfare cheat and only collecting about 20$ a month from his pension. That's likely how much his lifetime contributions entitle him to.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
Well sure I know that, but the fact remains, George's job/hobby is making YouTube videos and asking for donations. Many people do that or have other hobbies and they ask for a few donations to help with expenses.

Senda isn't doing that. He's making up a lie to con people out of their money. Just because he's too stupid to do it well doesn't make him less of a piece of shit than a clever con man.

ItsOver

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2018, 02:40:46 PM
Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 01, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
Are either of you naked in it?
Heh, heh, heh.  No doubt secret sauce and a bag of Jack in the Box tacos are involved, as well.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on January 01, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Heh, heh, heh.  No doubt secret sauce and a bag of Jack in the Box tacos are involved, as well.

Hoodies and secret sauce... is chefist wearing a toque blanche in this sordid fantasy of yours, Whitecrow?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 01, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

He only makes videos in order to ask for donations, he doesn't do anything interesting in them. At least Jason Callan is amiable and pleasant to his audience. All Senda does is whinge and hold out his pudgy hand.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 01, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
You too, man.  Have you given your life to Jesus Christ?   :P

Ha...still my favorite.."Righteous Indignation". LOL

3OctaveFart

I predict there will be at least one declaration in 2018 that he is no longer doing videos on YouTube.

Quote from: ONeill on January 01, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
[img width=350 height=191]

Kathy is getting desperate, and is shown here teeing it up for Falkie.

Unable to perform, he had to do something.  To distract her he took her out for a tray of overpriced donuts.

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on January 01, 2018, 01:43:13 PM
Christmas has come early this year! Or late last year, depending how you look at this.

Never heard if he got my card.

a new year is upon the FAT CUNT SENDA !
about time for a new grift...
a new scam...
a new con...

what will it be ?
guesses ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 02, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
a new year is upon the FAT CUNT SENDA !
about time for a new grift...
a new scam...
a new con...

what will it be ?
guesses ?

All further guesses are suspended while we await the results of an independent audit of the AlienConâ,,¢ GoFundMe donations and any subsequent disbursement(s) including the donations to the various victim funds for the multiple hurricanes in Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico as well as the gunshot victims in Las Vegas.

Video later?

Dr. MD MD

Falkie needs some scandal to reinvigorate his career. Someone should call for an independent investigator to be appointed.  ;)

heater

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 02, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
All further guesses are suspended while we await the results of an independent audit of the AlienConâ,,¢ GoFundMe donations and any subsequent disbursement(s) including the donations to the various victim funds for the multiple hurricanes in Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico as well as the gunshot victims in Las Vegas.

Video later?

As I’ve reported in the past the funds donated for the AlienCon funds fell short of the largest goal but luckily came close to the main goal of funding a full ticket for the event. George may have given A donation to the funds mentioned out of his pocket but he willingly sent me the money to cover the difference out of his pocket so I could purchase the ticket. No donated funds went anywhere other than the AlienCon ticket and there was no left over funds to donate as George had to pay for the lack of 100% coverage.

I think it’s awesome that you guys helped fund it as you did. Just remember the investment pays off this summer when the event takes place!

I know GravitySucks is excited!! :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 02, 2018, 02:11:24 PM
As I’ve reported in the past the funds donated for the AlienCon funds fell short of the largest goal but luckily came close to the main goal of funding a full ticket for the event. George may have given A donation to the funds mentioned out of his pocket but he willingly sent me the money to cover the difference out of his pocket so I could purchase the ticket. No donated funds went anywhere other than the AlienCon ticket and there was no left over funds to donate as George had to pay for the lack of 100% coverage.

I think it’s awesome that you guys helped fund it as you did. Just remember the investment pays off this summer when the event takes place!

I know GravitySucks is excited!! :)

That's really great! George said he'd pay for you with a credit card so now you both can go! I guess you both didn't make enough money to eat. I have a food dehydrator and I could make some great meals for you both. All you have to do is add hot water.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 02:14:54 PM
That's really great! George said he'd pay for you with a credit card so now you both can go! I guess you both didn't make enough money to eat. I have a food dehydrator and I could make some great meals for you both. All you have to do is add hot water.

Best send that food to the Texans, the P. Ricans, the Floridians...they didn't get their 5% it seems.