• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 25, 2016, 02:09:56 PM
Falkie sure does work hard.
Wait-am I the fool?

Yep. we all like to be fooled. Got to handed it to George .. somewhere it's in his genetic code .. and/or  he  instinctively knows "There is a sucker born every minute"
The huckster PT Barnum is smiling down

LadyFish

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 26, 2016, 10:09:33 PM
LOL ..you too .. know the TRUE value of that computer.. maybe George should auction it off on eBay..

That laptop is priceless now....it brought down the walls of the Fortress!

Quote from: ShayP on May 26, 2016, 08:12:47 PM
LOL!  Well...I may fit the criteria.   I am from Pittsburgh.  I am overweight.  I have health issues.  However...I don't complain about those and rarely go to the doctor.  I never ask for handouts.  I work regardless of my maladies.  Nahh...I guess I wouldn't fit the bill.  Oh yeah!...never used a webcam and still haven't used my headset.   ;)

I didn't know that you were originally from Pittsburgh. How do you feel about a fake, phony baloney like Senda pretending to be from there when he is really from California, where he has lived all his life?

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 06:44:16 PM
I Got Shoutouts Again!  I even got my own Special Senda Nickname "Grib" and Senda plans to do insulting  imitations of me on his videos!     A rose by any other name ... and all that!

Praise MV!

Senda is obsessed with you.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 26, 2016, 10:59:43 PM
Senda is obsessed with you.

I think he feels sad that he banned me from his Fortress. :'(

He is just acting out,  the same as any normal second grader would.

pate

I've got twenty dollars in my pocket...

...this is eFFing AWESOME!

ediot: the wooTube seems to bea (aunt, 1 EA) down or I would post a relevant video.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on May 25, 2016, 02:15:38 PM
haha, is that feigned empathy?  i'm beginning to think i do deserve this.  that thought's been rumbling around in my head for a couple days now.

Oh..  let me help you understand MV .. moments of guilt and shame. .. you do deserve it.. only because  you choose not to completely follow through  with your commentment to help George.. it was an impossible commentment to fulfill .. No problem ..your reasoning was faulty from the start.. like a getting married to bitch.. (no pun intended Inglorious) you'd still feel remorse when asking for a divorce..

ShayP

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 26, 2016, 10:58:03 PM
I didn't know that you were originally from Pittsburgh. How do you feel about a fake, phony baloney like Senda pretending to be from there when he is really from California, where he has lived all his life?

Yes I am.   8)   Born and raised.  21 years there.  :)  Anyway, I do believe he is "from" Pittsburgh.   Born there...came back...left again for good.  Whatever.  I don't think he's lying about it.  However he is exaggerating for sure. 

What's the over/under on how many monthly 'minutes' Falkie has on Coast before Noor figures its safe to dump him?

My guess:  one more

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on May 25, 2016, 02:19:16 PM
No, MV I really mean it.  You were always so nice to Falkie.  I know you always had his best interest at heart.

Yep ..I see that too.. it always an impossible situation when trying to help George..  unfortunately

Quote from: jaz on May 26, 2016, 06:24:28 PM
I don't think Chutzpah is even a Hebrew word. I believe it is Yiddish. MV is surely fluent in Yiddish.

Loyb MV!

It's Yiddish.  Is there anything Falkie can't won't might not get wrong or screw up?

Lilith

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 26, 2016, 11:14:53 PM
What's the over/under on how many monthly 'minutes' Falkie has on Coast before Noor figures its safe to dump him?

My guess:  one more

Until Senda tells Dave that he can't do a video for C2C cuz his headset is noisy, and he needs money for a new one, and his IPad is overheated, and he needs money for a new one, and he needs money for the taxi to the store to buy catfood, and money for his internet bill, and and ...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on May 25, 2016, 02:35:34 PM
jesus.  who in the fuck has starrmtn ever harmed?

Exactly.. George has the abilities to piss most everyone off.. given enough time and contact but women he seems to take target at for the smallest perceived unfounded slight..

I'm so unlike Gerorge .. (smiley face wink wink Bellas)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on May 25, 2016, 02:39:57 PM
I'm  sure it could have been handled a bit differently, a misunderstanding is all it usually is.  Now MV has more chores to attend to.

I always have respected George, as I respect all of you equally.

Problem is mostly everything turns into a misunderstanding with George.. I doubt if George has the enough follow through to cause MV any real problems.. if he does I (we) got his back..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on May 25, 2016, 04:21:36 PM
heh heh, well, jesus shit.  it's not like my mom died here.  a hoarder on the west coast doesn't want to pay for the refurbished computer i sent him.  it'll be fine.  let's all take a deep breath.

have a nice afternoon, ladies and gents.

Just noticed I'm  reading ten pages behind ..  lol. ..this thread is gold..

Praise the Mud King

or whatever he changed his screen name too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 09:20:17 PM
Gee, Whitecrow and Redacted? I really should believe what those two say?! Starr is exceedingly neutral so she doesn't get a vote.

Edit: Also I forgot what we were voting on.

How the hell did I get dragged into this?

All I know is you two don't  want a Hoodie.  ..other than that.. please leave me out..

And I  like Starr a lot.. always very entertaining and wittty .. 
And she'd very much appreciate a hoodie..

Just kidding Bellas

I love you ALL

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 26, 2016, 11:46:01 PM
Just noticed I'm  reading ten pages behind ..  lol. ..this thread is gold..

Praise the Mud King

or whatever he changed his screen name too.

RED

WhiteCrow

Quote from: venix on May 26, 2016, 09:15:53 PM
Sometimes I think brig is the biggest troll on Bellgab. The nice old lady routine has to be an act. If you've seen her gabbing now vids you know she's sharp. Many on here lap it up so much so that she is a protected species. Falkie saw through it so now I'm even more confused.

How can a troll not believe in them self?

When does Little Chris, Drone, Bart Ell,  Daggit and Falkie ..return?  I kind of miss the good ol days

(smiley face sniff sniff wiping tears away)

D+

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 10:51:38 PM
I promise to do a GabbingNow Unboxing video that day!  ;D

Do it MV ..

($miley face reaching for clicky linky)

Quote from: coaster on May 26, 2016, 06:24:37 PM
this shit is stupid as fuck. do something. hundreds of pages about someone you claim you dont like. absurd. fuck you. fuck life. fuck everything. i walked home in the rain from a hospital today. just sayin. put shit into perspective.
if you don't like falkie. shut the fuck up and move on. i hate falkie so much that i'm going to log intop a site and make fun of him day in and day out. who gives a fucking fuck what anyone does. you motherfuckers fed him on air. pizza. right? you love this. shut the fuck up. tell me you dont like him. fucking twats.
also. fuck you.

Looks like someone got his heart broken at BlowBuddies today.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 10:18:45 PM
All three of you are insane. A computer that was used to make a website? Allrighty then.

Senda is too lazy to type in passwords and too stupid to know how to erase his history and browser cache.  Get it?

coaster

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 26, 2016, 06:35:11 PM
Didn't you once make an hilarious video about Falkie?

Can you repost it please?
i wish so bad i had it. so fucking bad.

coaster

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2016, 06:40:43 PM
Hey Coaster,

Sorry you are going through a rough time man.  How's your Mom doing?  How are you doing?
its exhausting. they ripped a foot of colon out of her. and shes not waking up from the gas. shes in the icu and not breathing on her own. im trying not to think about it. ive been up four days.  yay.

coaster

Quote from: NXOEED on May 26, 2016, 06:43:38 PM
Hey dude. Just wanted to say that I hope your situation improves. I'm sorry for whatever's going on that might be making life suck right now.
hey. thank you. seriously.

coaster

too many pages to read. i'll give you guys credit. let me guess. you hate everything..eh, i couldn't read  it all. hate away. its fucking tiring to be honest.

WOTR

Quote from: coaster on May 27, 2016, 01:58:02 AM
its exhausting. they ripped a foot of colon out of her. and shes not waking up from the gas. shes in the icu and not breathing on her own. im trying not to think about it. ive been up four days.  yay.
Don't know what to say... It can be a long process and you need to still take care of yourself (I'm sure the nurses have already told you this.)  I used to sleep in a comfortable chair in the corner of the room occasionally and had a tough time allowing myself to not be there mentally even when physically I was somewhere else... 

I really have nothing else- I hope it all works out.