• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 05, 2017, 09:25:34 AM
Yeah. These are what the young whippersnappers watch when grandpa goes to bed after listening all day to this group of jokers:

The Rush Limbaugh Show   Conservative talk   
The Sean Hannity Show   Conservative talk
The Dave Ramsey Show   Financial talk   
The Savage Nation   Conservative talk   
The Glenn Beck Program   Conservative talk   
The Mark Levin Show   Conservative talk   
The Alex Jones Show   Alt-right/conspiracy

Several liberal radio talk show hosts have tried. Alan Coombs comes to mind. Isn’t that how Rachel Madcow got her start?  The audience and advertisers just aren’t there.

That list of conservatives. Go look who each supported in 2016. You won’t find a bunch of lemmings.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 05, 2017, 09:29:56 AM
White too.

Trevor Noah and Larry Wilmore might demur.

I was just making the point that your people listen to am radio while my people watch late night tv. Not me, personally. I read or listen to podcasts. See? We're not all lemmings

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 05, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

I was just making the point that your people listen to am radio while my people watch late night tv. Not me, personally. I read or listen to podcasts. See? We're not all lemmings

Who?

You’re different. You backed Bernie. And from what you say, you’re not male. .

I don’t watch late night TV unless it is some binge watching of a series a friend may or may not have recommended. I actually don’t know who most of those people are.

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on October 05, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

I used to think AM radio (day time or night time) or the usual NPR agitprop shows had 'interesting' callers until I listened to CSPAN call in radio shows. Wow. And the hosts there simply seem to take them without comment. Talk about conspiracies, politically inflammatory comments, and just bizarre. I think even Alex or Art would screen them out.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 05, 2017, 09:28:26 AM
Several liberal radio talk show hosts have tried. Alan Coombs comes to mind. Isn’t that how [/b]Rachel Madcow[/b]got her start?  The audience and advertisers just aren’t there.

That list of conservatives. Go look who each supported in 2016. You won’t find a bunch of lemmings.

Yeah. Whatever happened to her?

Rachel Maddow Ends August As No. 1 In Cable News - Forbes

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2017, 09:47:15 AM
I used to think AM radio (day time or night time) or the usual NPR agitprop shows had 'interesting' callers until I listened to CSPAN call in radio shows. Wow. And the hosts there simply seem to take them without comment. Talk about conspiracies, politically inflammatory comments, and just bizarre. I think even Alex or Art would screen them out.

John Oliver has a segment on his show called "And Now This". Sometimes he does clips of CSPAN callers. Hilarious. And the non-reaction face of the host is priceless

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on October 05, 2017, 10:01:27 AM
John Oliver has a segment on his show called "And Now This". Sometimes he does clips of CSPAN callers. Hilarious. And the non-reaction face of the host is priceless
Ha. Yeah the deadpan of CSPAN hosts when they such bizarre and inflammatory calls is really a good skill. Nothing a caller says, no matter how bizarre, seems to phase them. During the time of the eclipse there were some doozies of callers.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 06:53:22 PM
https://twitter.com/owenbenjamin/status/915398198872690693
Where’s Samantha Bee, Jon Stewart, the cast of SNL, Chelsea Handler, the cast of Will & Grace?

It’s funny that the lefts ideas have become so lacking that they need comedians to push their agenda. Anything to cater to the simple minded 3 second attention span lemmings.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 07, 2017, 09:38:51 PM
Where’s Samantha Bee, Jon Stewart, the cast of SNL, Chelsea Handler, the cast of Will & Grace?

It’s funny that the lefts ideas have become so lacking that they need comedians to push their agenda. Anything to cater to the simple minded 3 second attention span lemmings.

Even the ones I used to greatly admire in this picture have become greatly reduced in my eyes as a result of attaching themselves to this. Their loss.

In comparison to Harvey Weinstein,  Donald Trump is a Boy Scout.  What a disgusting pig.

Local Fox News Reporter Lauren Sivan Claims Harvey Weinstein Trapped Her, Then Masturbated

http://deadline.com/2017/10/fox-news-reporter-lauren-sivan-claims-harvey-weinstein-masturbated-1202183891/

TigerLily

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 07, 2017, 09:38:51 PM

Some research for you. Here is what my people are laughing at. Besides you

https://youtu.be/Xze1DtXUQeU

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 08, 2017, 02:22:41 AM
In comparison to Harvey Weinstein,  Donald Trump is a Boy Scout.  What a disgusting pig.

Local Fox News Reporter Lauren Sivan Claims Harvey Weinstein Trapped Her, Then Masturbated

http://deadline.com/2017/10/fox-news-reporter-lauren-sivan-claims-harvey-weinstein-masturbated-1202183891/

I wouldn't mention Boy Scouts. They're not that happy with the Donald right now

GravitySucks

Francoisfacist terrorists trying to destroy the California wine industry?

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/917323481213059072

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 09, 2017, 11:47:14 AM
Francoisfacist terrorists trying to destroy the California wine industry?

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/917323481213059072

This is obviously the dastardly act of agents of powerful French Vintner’s who continue to loose market share to California’s intrepid wine producers.  In response to this outrage, I am appealing to all Americans to double their consumption of cheap California wine.  I’m planning  to pick up a dozen or so boxes right after I finish this. 

TigerLily

Thank you for your humorous response to our tragedy. I will get my jokes ready for the next time God punishes you with yet another flood

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 09, 2017, 03:56:31 PM
Thank you for your humorous response to our tragedy. I will get my jokes ready for the next time God punishes you with yet another flood

I am actually watching it closely. Have friends 10 miles south of the fire that is just west of Napa.

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLily on October 08, 2017, 11:37:15 PM
Some research for you. Here is what my people are laughing at. Besides you

https://youtu.be/Xze1DtXUQeU

Sweetie people have been laughing at Bill Maher’s ignorance for 20 years. He started on ABC. Now he has the leftwing lemmings convinced they’re all libertarians because they like drugs. Yes big govt no guns libertarians. The ignorance on the left is bliss.

Up All Night

Hollywood Mogul and big DNC/Clinton/Obama supporter Harvey Weinstein has been fired from his own company.

His famous counsel, Lisa Bloom, daughter of Gloria Allred, has separated herself from him.

The fucking ignorant MSM are all out there with Weinstein Oscar Winners: 82 year old Dame Judi Dench and 68 year old Meryl Streep, saying they weren't aware of Harvey acting bad with them.

Well no, I guess Harvey never wanted to pleasure himself with a senior. Imagine that !!!!

What a well crafted mis-direction by all concerned.

Tweets and comments from many supporting the women Harvey used.

Except nothing so far from Obama and Hillary. I guess they didn't hear...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on October 09, 2017, 06:28:03 PM
Hollywood Mogul and big DNC/Clinton/Obama supporter Harvey Weinstein has been fired from his own company.

His famous counsel, Lisa Bloom, daughter of Gloria Allred, has separated herself from him.

The fucking ignorant MSM are all out there with Weinstein Oscar Winners: 82 year old Dame Judi Dench and 68 year old Meryl Streep, saying they weren't aware of Harvey acting bad with them.

Well no, I guess Harvey never wanted to pleasure himself with a senior. Imagine that !!!!

Come on, man! You know it's all about GILFs these days. Why wouldn't Harvey want a taste of that too?!  :D

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2017, 06:30:02 PM
Come on, man! You know it's all about GILFs these days. Why wouldn't Harvey want a taste of that too?!  :D

It's the GGLIF's that I'm worried about.  :o

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on October 09, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

The fact he did it is no surprise at all. That’s Hollywood. What needs to be exposed is the way the left hs covered for this scumbag for decades. The NYTimes had the story in 2004. The left and the deomkkkrat media is worthless. Dumpster media is obsolete.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on October 09, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

So God punishes by sending us disasters.  What do you think you Californians have done to deserve all the earthquakes, mudslides, forest fires, droughts and Jerry Brown?  Stop being such a Sarah Bernhardt.  It was meant to be a poke at wild-ass conspiracy theorists.  But you’ll no doubt detect racist motives. 

Kidnostad3

The Obama’s statement regarding Weinstein is late in coming and reeks of  hypocracy.  After having invited dozens of rappers to perform their shit at the White House, they condemn behavior that demeans women.  And then there’s the fact that they ignore Bill Clinton’s many sexual abuses and Hillary’s actions to discredit, intimidate and suppress the women he victimized. 

https://youtu.be/Rg4liJs7EA0

Gd5150

Harvey Weinstein is a staunch leftwing Demokkkrat who’s been able to use his wealth and power to silence the NYTImes, NBC, and the rest of the leftwing media for 30+ years about his sexual harassment and rape of women. The NYTImes had the story in 2004.

Harvey Weinstein has a net worth of about $300 million dollars. Peanuts.

George Soros is worth about $24 billion (67 Harvey Weinsteins)
Jeff Bezos $84 billion (300 Harvey Weinsteins)
Mark Zuckerberg $70 billion
Bill Gates $80 billion
Warren Buffet $80 billion

All are large supporters of the Demokkkrat party. You really think if something like pizzagate or worse was going on we’d ever know about it?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 11, 2017, 09:42:34 AM
Harvey Weinstein is a staunch leftwing Demokkkrat who’s been able to use his wealth and power to silence the NYTImes, NBC, and the rest of the leftwing media for 30+ years about his sexual harassment and rape of women. The NYTImes had the story in 2004.

Harvey Weinstein has a net worth of about $300 million dollars. Peanuts.

George Soros is worth about $24 billion (67 Harvey Weinsteins)
Jeff Bezos $84 billion (300 Harvey Weinsteins)
Mark Zuckerberg $70 billion
Bill Gates $80 billion
Warren Buffet $80 billion

All are large supporters of the Demokkkrat party. You really think if something like pizzagate or worse was going on we’d ever know about it?

Yeah, Weinstein’s swinish behavior has been an open secret in Hollywood for decades yet the sensitive artists that persume to lecture the unwashed masses on morality claim to have no knowledge of it.  They are goddamn liars and, in their complicity, they are pimps for people like Weinstein, Epstein and Polanski.  What’s more, these paragon’s of virtue have fostered if not actively pursued the abandonment of the most basic of moral standards and the rise of violence that we now have to deal with. 

The left has taken gains made in easing the unrealisticly prudish restrictions on film-making of the 50s as license to portray in the most graphic and sensational manner the worst acts of violence and sexual deviance that humans are capable of.  They have forgotten or don’t really care that the young and impressionable and otherwise vulnerable in society emulate the behavior they see on screen.  The left never fails to take gains made in the easing of overly restrictive regulations to a point beyond that which is acceptable  even to the broad minded libertarians among us.  Instances in which the left has taken a good thing and and turned it into a shit sandwhich are many.  That’s what they do.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 11, 2017, 11:52:38 AM
Yeah, Weinstein’s swinish behavior

I am not defending this man, however it seems to me that all the girls who gleefully sucked his cock in exchange for career favors and then kept silent about it are the real monsters here.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2017, 12:12:33 PM
I am not defending this man, however it seems to me that all the girls who gleefully sucked his cock in exchange for career favors and then kept silent about it are the real monsters here.

No doubt but it’s the preachy ones that bother me most.  Being a flawed human being myself,  I don’t judge those who went along with the program for fear that he would ruin their career or prevent them from having one.  The term gleefully implies some degree of consent and they would definitely be enablers.  Those who went along under duress are victims. As an aside, what kind of freak could get any sense of enjoyment or gratification out of forcing a woman to have sex with him?   That would definitely take the lead out of my pencil.  That’s in no way a signal of virtue but recognition of a physiological fact of life for me.