• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150925 - Open Lines - LIVE Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 25, 2015, 04:28:20 PM

Barfly

I just realized RCH is having another Pluto thing tonight, i may have to kill myself

Sean92008

Quote from: Barfly on September 25, 2015, 10:46:24 PM
I just realized RCH is having another Pluto thing tonight, i may have to kill myself

Hey, it ain't Hale Bopp!

Too soon???

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 25, 2015, 10:44:04 PM
TL should go for broke. There's still time to create "Hoagland's Harlots" and get a shoutout from him later.

Oh man why didn't I think of that.  Wel done, sir.  TL, your quest awaits you.

trostol

yeah him and Hoagies Heroes...

starrmtn001

TL should go for broke. There's still time to create "Hoagland's Harlots" and get a shoutout from him later.
Yes SciFiAuthor, great idea!  How about it TigerLily?  There are enough of us to do it. ;)

zeebo

Don't worry, he may break it up with some Ceres stuff.

Zenman

Quote from: lonevoice on September 25, 2015, 10:40:08 PM
Two snaps, TL!  One for the name Art's Tarts and one for the DaveRats.  You rock, girlfriend!

LOL Yes. You definitely rock too, Lone. And you're particularly hot for a non-greenie.

Rocky4228

That would be a great way to mess with someone.

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 25, 2015, 10:41:54 PM
Sorry man.

Always check the ratio of hips width to shoulder width before getting too excited.

ArJuna

DO NOT GO TO ALASKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a fool would go to Alaska after that experience.

AppealPlay

Hell, call me crazy but if that story happened to me I would NOT go to Alaska.  Probably ever.

trostol

i hope you do not go and it is something huge that you miss out on..huge as in positive

trostol

everything i heard/read is..you can not go back in time

ShayP

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 25, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
Hell, call me crazy but if that story happened to me I would NOT go to Alaska.  Probably ever.

I'm with you there.

Quote from: ArJuna on September 25, 2015, 10:42:51 PM
U.S. Patent #  US 6506148 B2
Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
http://www.google.com/patents/US6506148

That is some weird stuff.  Right in the patent they admit that they can control you through both TV and Computer monitors.  It even says this effect can be controlled by the program you are watching.  No wonder they call it a
"TV Program"

To be clear, you are not suggesting this patent is not real? The use of the word "also" in your post seems to imply this.  Here is a link to the patent at the US Patent Office website.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN%2F6506148&RS=PN%2F6506148

There I go again leaving important words out of my posts. No implication that it's fake. I've brought this information to the attention of others and always get 'The Look'. I dug into this. As far as I'm concerned - they're both real. Freaky real.

AppealPlay

Time traveling grandson guy had a quality call.

zeebo

Pretty cool, Bern Switzerland call.  Although this guy sounds slightly like Thailand Charlie's cousin?

I got one for Dave.  Noory's numbskulls.  Not so sexy but fits like a glove.

Zenman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 25, 2015, 10:40:46 PM
She does have the look of a Zeelander. There's some hot chicks there too. Wasn't Xena A Kiwi.

I believe she was. I think I remember wanting to go to NZ after seeing that show as a wee Zenman.   ;)

Barfly

Quote from: zeebo on September 25, 2015, 10:48:07 PM
Don't worry, he may break it up with some Ceres stuff.
Likely..but man im getting so tired of this BS Pluto stuff, i guess i can look at it like most of the RCH stuff as comedy

Sean92008

Quote from: Shartshooter on September 25, 2015, 10:42:30 PM
Why does Noory call in here?

He wants to be part of the next big thing...  in any way possible.

Dr_Blue

"Hello Art, can you hear me? how are you? Hows the weather? Hows your cat? What is your favorite food? Does my phone sound ok? I think I'm losing my mind and this call?"

Weirdoradio

Heyo
We got a chick magnet on the line, who vaguely sounds like the Fonz.