• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150925 - Open Lines - LIVE Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 25, 2015, 04:28:20 PM

How much pot did this guy smoke before calling in?

He's got good points but he's high as fuck and Art won't let him talk.

AppealPlay

Oh, Art, let's hear what this fella has to say racist or not.

Barfly

Quote from: zeebo on September 25, 2015, 10:39:52 PM
We do.  Says us.
Damn you Zeebo, dont make me have a brain fart on a Friday night  8)

AppealPlay

That guy sounded like he had a screw loose for sure.

zeebo

Quote from: lonevoice on September 25, 2015, 10:40:08 PM
Two snaps, TL!  One for the name Art's Tarts and one for the DaveRats.  You rock, girlfriend!

TL - get's an Art shoutout, calls Art, and gets an LV thumbs up in the same nite.  Bellgab immortality achieved.

trostol

mmm..Ming made something taht looks pretty good

ArJuna

U.S. Patent #  US 6506148 B2
Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
http://www.google.com/patents/US6506148

That is some weird stuff.  Right in the patent they admit that they can control you through both TV and Computer monitors.  It even says this effect can be controlled by the program you are watching.  No wonder they call it a
"TV Program"

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 25, 2015, 10:36:30 PM
Yup - I came across that patent when I was researching the 666 virus that was also claimed to be fake. Scary part, it's not new technology, they've had time to perfect it and make it more subtle. If you watch the news, any news, on tv, it's strongest there.

To be clear, you are not suggesting this patent is not real? The use of the word "also" in your post seems to imply this.  Here is a link to the patent at the US Patent Office website.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN%2F6506148&RS=PN%2F6506148

AppealPlay

I like the "losing my mind" line.  Could be fruitful if he gets a real nutter to call in.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TigerLily on September 25, 2015, 10:32:22 PM
Thanks, everyone. First Skype call, first time talking to Art. Been a long time since I had so many firsts in one night.  I wasn't nervous at all until I heard my Master's voice  ;)

So you've been saving yourself for Art!   He's one lucky guy!

Sweet voice Ms TigerLily

zeebo

Quote from: Barfly on September 25, 2015, 10:42:04 PM
Damn you Zeebo, dont make me have a brain fart on a Friday night  8)

Haha, sorry, it is my way.

Sean92008

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 25, 2015, 10:40:07 PM
It must be environmental, right?  I mean, it seems like more than just we've gotten better at diagnosing autism, I think?

I grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of (then named "retarded") Austistic kids.  A lot of very smart people, engineers, pilots, Navy officers, university instructors, etc...who bought in that neighborhood. 

I read an article about how the intelligence of the parents will have a statistical influence on how the child comes out. 

How hard is it to say you don't think there's institutional racism in the police force and all lives matter? lol

That guy was making ME feel awkward.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: zeebo on September 25, 2015, 10:42:36 PM
TL - get's an Art shoutout, calls Art, and gets an LV thumbs up in the same nite.  Bellgab immortality achieved.

TL should go for broke. There's still time to create "Hoagland's Harlots" and get a shoutout from him later.

trostol

so this is from i believe TOS and looks better then the girl from the reboot lol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 25, 2015, 10:44:04 PM
TL should go for broke. There's still time to create "Hoagland's Harlots" and get a shoutout from him later.

omg yes. TL DOOOOO IT!

Mild Bill

Quote from: Barfly on September 25, 2015, 10:38:29 PM
Please dont disassociate yourself from the rest of us, we know who we are.

Braaps!