• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150923 - Tess Gerritsen - CANCELLED - Replay Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 23, 2015, 05:26:43 PM

Noorynoid

Quote from: trostol on September 23, 2015, 10:22:28 PM
i turned it off..what show is being replayed any way?

Something to do with pizza rolls and safety scissors I think.

trostol

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 23, 2015, 10:23:59 PM
Steve Quayle is on Coast tonight...guess Jorch will have him do the end of the world countdown. Still 2 1/2 hours left on west coast.

why stop there..still many hours left in Hawaii lol

chefist

Quote from: trostol on September 23, 2015, 10:22:28 PM
i turned it off..what show is being replayed any way?

Paulides...this is a train wreck....can't believe this would happen at this point...oh well...that's life I guess....

TigerLily

bateman

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 23, 2015, 10:23:06 PM
Tonight's thread seems to be going in multiple directions with little to no control. Safety scissors?

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 23, 2015, 10:16:02 PM
My TuneIn is dropping out a little too.  Small (1-2 second dropouts).  I'm on a Windows 7 using Firefox and the web player.

That's what I'm using with no problem at all in SoCal.

trostol

Quote from: chefist on September 23, 2015, 10:24:37 PM
Paulides...this is a train wreck....can't believe this would happen at this point...oh well...that's life I guess....

awww..that is a good replay...but i watch Grand Budapest like ever time it is on..same with O Brother lol

Robert

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 23, 2015, 10:23:06 PMTonight's thread seems to be going in multiple directions with little to no control. Safety scissors?
I suggest commenters switch to the previous live chat thread from when Paulides was on, & comment on stuff you might've missed previously.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Scully on September 23, 2015, 10:20:13 PM
I'm using Windows 7 with Chrome and the DM popup player, and the show is coming through with no dropouts at all.  Too bad it's the wrong show.  ::)

Sometimes the wrong show can be the right show if you get my drift.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 23, 2015, 10:24:37 PM
A little too suspicious for my liking.  Me thinks "something" is afoot. :o

bateman

Quote from: trostol on September 23, 2015, 10:25:20 PM
awww..that is a good replay...but i watch Grand Budapest like ever time it is on..same with O Brother lol

Movies I watch at whatever point they happen to be on:

Silence of the Lambs
Back to the Future 1 & 2
Any Connery Bond movie

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 23, 2015, 10:15:43 PM
Dave knows how to use scissors?

Not only scissors but a map as well.

With this level of competence he's obviously not working alone.

PrairieGhost

Here's a thought...

I have a friend that lives in upstate NY. He doesn't have an ISP. He gets online via his mobile phone hooked to his PC or xbox one. If Art has an unlimited data plan couldn't he use that as a backup?

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 23, 2015, 10:26:53 PM
A little too suspicious for my liking.  Me thinks "something" is afoot. :o

Dave didn't even know how to copy & paste in emails until a couple years ago. (True story.) I don't think he's launching tactical EMP strikes over Pahrump.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dyna-X on September 23, 2015, 10:08:10 PM
Exactly what I had heard on a Bellgab show I think, and he has a solar power system...its not like he would need more than a few hundred watts to do the show via internet.

Nice to hear Art's into solar. Better odds Redacted can get the guys that run this company that wants to cover roads and parking spaces with solar panels.

http://www.solarroadways.com/intro.shtml

trostol

Quote from: bateman on September 23, 2015, 10:26:54 PM

Silence of the Lambs
Back to the Future 1 & 2
Any Connery Bond movie

good ones..i ..until "recently" didnt do that with the BTTF's except 3 for some reason lol always liked 3 the best of them

Sean92008

Quote from: Scully on September 23, 2015, 10:20:13 PM
I'm using Windows 7 with Chrome and the DM popup player, and the show is coming through with no dropouts at all.  Too bad it's the wrong show.  ::)

The image of Scully stirs me deep down in my shorts.

I may have yellow fever but there's a few red heads who hold a special place in my nether regions.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Robert on September 23, 2015, 10:25:28 PM
I suggest commenters switch to the previous live chat thread from when Paulides was on, & comment on stuff you might've missed previously.

Sounds interesting, I'd like that but first I need to clip of the ends of my pizza rolls with the plastic tipped safety scissors first. I'm not taking any chances this time, it's important.

trostol

Quote from: bateman on September 23, 2015, 10:28:33 PM
Dave didn't even know how to copy & paste in emails until a couple years ago. (True story.) I don't think he's launching tactical EMP strikes over Pahrump.

not sure he can spell or pronounce EMP

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on September 23, 2015, 10:28:33 PM
Ok Bateman, I'll trust you on this one.

Dave Noorie

Wonder if Bigfoot traveling through a portal caused Mr Bell's internet to go down. Or Tommy.

nom nom nom.  ouch.

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 23, 2015, 10:23:06 PM
Tonight's thread seems to be going in multiple directions with little to no control. Safety scissors?

Thread anarchy.

Donald Noory

I'm using a Commodore 64 and hyperlink to listen. Sounds great. No dropouts.

TigerLily

Quote from: bateman on September 23, 2015, 10:26:54 PM

Silence of the Lambs
Back to the Future 1 & 2
Any Connery Bond movie
Casablanca
Alien/s (1 and 2 only)