• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150917 - John Burroughs - Rendlesham Forest UFO - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 17, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

Robert

A binary download encoded in what?  What was used to decode it?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 17, 2015, 10:21:07 PM
Are you starting a new White Crow religion now?

I await the coming jihad between the White Crow and RCH cułts.

We are not concerned with upstart religions unless they insult his holy Marsness, in which case there will be jihad. We welcome the White Crovians as the latest cult to arise on Bellgab.

Rocky4228

Alright, I've been here for a few weeks now.  Can someone explain the whole "braaaap" thing to me, please?

starrmtn001

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 17, 2015, 10:24:18 PM
loved those books 💜💜💜I'm with u S5arr
One of my other D.A. Faves is "Dirk Gently And The Holistic Detective Agency."

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2015, 10:29:56 PM
I have that poster in my office!

I always wonder why the shapes have changed through the years from the saucer shape to the triangle.  Do the aliens have model years for their ships?

maren

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 17, 2015, 10:32:05 PM
One of my other D.A. Faves is "Derk Gently And The Holistic Detective Agency."

Dirk Gently was my FAVE!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 17, 2015, 10:31:45 PM
Alright, I've been here for a few weeks now.  Can someone explain the whole "braaaap" thing to me, please?

It was originally the squeaking sound Richard Hoagland's chair made during his show. It's now a euphemism for all on-air snafus he has.

gabrielle

It is the noise Hoagie's chair made before he oiled it. 

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 17, 2015, 10:29:26 PM

I seen 10,D last fall right over my head about three tree lengths in the air. It was glowing bright orange floated by silent and blinked three times and disappeared. The light lit up the ground.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 17, 2015, 10:26:07 PM
Hi all ... just tuned in a few minutes ago.. sounds like its another great show!
Hi WhiteCrow!  It is an honor to be in you Presence.  Praise WhiteCrow!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: jazmunda on September 17, 2015, 10:29:08 PM
Phew. I was way too young to be responsible for that too.
thought you were a Time Traveler.  Hence, you are still suspect.  8)

WanagoBleu

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 17, 2015, 10:34:15 PM
I seen 10,D last fall right over my head about three tree lengths in the air. It was glowing bright orange floated by silent and blinked three times and disappeared. The light lit up the ground.
very cool infograf. Interesting sighting.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on September 17, 2015, 10:33:03 PM
I always wonder why the shapes have changed through the years from the saucer shape to the triangle.  Do the aliens have model years for their ships?
hahahaha :D

When Richard C. Hoagland started his Other Side of Midnight program, it was full of technical glitches and odd noises, particularly the cracking and creeking of his chair (which he has since lubricated with WD-40).  The creeking noises came to be known as braaping, and Hoagland's listeners on here came to be known as braapers.  Braaps can also be used as a greeting, a sign off, a noun, a verb, an adjective, or as a reference to pretty much anything out of the ordinary you hear on OSOM.

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 10:30:21 PM
We are not concerned with upstart religions unless they insult his holy Marsness, in which case there will be jihad. We welcome the White Crovians as the latest cult to arise on Bellgab.
Having been a member of the peoples temple at Jonestown, the solar temple and heavens gate I have sworn off of cults (of course, I had sworn the something after jonestown and after leaving Di Mambro- so if one gets to be attractive enough... Who knows?)

Quote from: gabrielle on September 17, 2015, 10:33:33 PM
It is the noise Hoagie's chair made before he oiled it. 
I was going to oil mine too, but decided to leave it alone in honor of the Hoagmeister ;)

WanagoBleu

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 10:30:21 PM
;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

It's Hoaglandian for "Squeaky Chair."

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 17, 2015, 10:36:27 PM
When Richard C. Hoagland started his Other Side of Midnight program, it was full of technical glitches and odd noises, particularly the cracking and creeking of his chair (which he has since lubricated with WD-40).  The creeking noises came to be known as braaping, and Hoagland's listeners on here came to be known as braapers.  Braaps can also be used as a greeting, a sign off, a noun, a verb, or as a reference to pretty much anything out of the ordinary you hear on OSOM.
I was in an all day course today with a chair that Braaped.  The first couple of times I almost could not stifle my laughter.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2015, 10:36:28 PM
Having been a member of the peoples temple at Jonestown, the solar temple and heavens gate I have sworn off of cults (of course, I had sworn the something after jonestown and after leaving Di Mambro- so if one gets to be attractive enough... Who knows?)

"You make more money as a guru, but have more fun as a follower."

- Creed Bratton