• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150916 - David Weatherly - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 16, 2015, 06:57:52 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on September 16, 2015, 10:43:07 PM
anyone here ever see a shadow person?

I've experienced periphery shadows which could probably be explained away but never a full frontal experience.

Quote from: albrecht on September 16, 2015, 10:53:07 PM
Especially those old ones that are convex (or is it concave?) and why do they almost always have an eagle on the gilded frame at top? They are cool, but creepy too.
ps: there was a bar I used to go to where the bathroom, had full mirrors on all sides. It was like...I'm already drunk and now I have to deal with infinity reality of me pissing..bizarre.

Oh that's just too funny.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 16, 2015, 10:53:48 PM
Cool. 
Did it get you laid ?  :o

>:( I took this gorgeous vivacious smoking greek chick up there with a group who I wanted hardcore. Of course We had chemistry but I had to be funny so I started telling her a very dark scary story getting really really into it. I had her completely freaked out, she turned her back on me at which point I screamed at the top of my lungs. She proceeded to jump higher and farther than any other human feat I've ever personally witnessed in my life. She had to have gotten three feet of air and was absolutely terrified.

After that, I could have been Rudolph Valentino with a wad of 100s hanging out of my zipper, she wasn't looking at me ever again.

It's been ten years and it's still not funny to me...

...  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 16, 2015, 10:53:26 PM
I have done stupid stupid things in my life for a thrill.  ;D

The scariest thing was being chased out of a satanic graveyard by an old man in his underwear firing a shotgun into the air.
I think the underwear is scarier then the shotgun. ;D

Donald Noory

Is that the same portal Jorch is always referring to?

JamesMcDonald

Some shadow people might just be aliens.

Just saying.

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 16, 2015, 10:55:58 PM
Glue a line of salt around the perimeter of the mirror and nothing can come through.
Two fun things:
1) put a large mirror on the ground in your room and it is weird looking into it
2) move a large mirror in the Texas sun and imagine what the small planes, boaters, EMS people, and drivers are doing/responding. Not on purpose but just moving to a new house etc. Crazy brightness and movement of mirror is likely reflecting an SOS or message in Morse Code- if they haven't crashed or been blinded.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: norland2424 on September 16, 2015, 10:43:07 PM
anyone here ever see a shadow person?

Yes, back in the early 70s.  I think I told the story on the "paranormal experience" thread here, it was not unlike the "hat man" character long before it was all the rage.  If I didn't tell the story, I'll write it up next week. 

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 16, 2015, 10:57:41 PM
I think the underwear is scarier then the shotgun. ;D
Only if those old-style union-suits and the butt flap is open.

norland2424

Quote from: maren on September 16, 2015, 10:54:04 PM
I saw a floating shadow blob.  Sitting there watching TV, saw it out of the corner of my eye and turned toward it, assuming it would disappear because probably just something in my eye.  I turned my head, and it was still right there.  My heart starting beating like  Fight or Flight and I called my boyfriend who happened to be in New York (I'm in Seattle) and was hysterically screeching in his ear like he could do anything.  Scared the fuck out of me.  If I'd had an experience like Art's, I'd still be hospitalized and under heavy medication.

How 'bout you, norland??

a lil after highschool a few nights after using old desktops with crt monitors i would end seeing human figures at the corners of my room, and would end up having that feeling of being watched.

Quote from: albrecht on September 16, 2015, 10:59:51 PM
Only if those old-style union-suits and the butt flap is open.

Tighty whiteys and lots of grey hair...

norland2424

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 16, 2015, 10:57:49 PM
Is that the same portal Jorch is always referring to?

i think that portal is his rectum...

Dyna-X

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 16, 2015, 10:58:50 PM
Some shadow people might just be aliens.

Just saying.

Maybe aliens are also interdimensionals...and cryptids as well.  Could be many faces of the same thing. I think we run into problems because of terminology.

Justme

I've heard that some people can still see shadow people when its pitch black, How?

trostol

does Art have an experience for every...strange thing?

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 16, 2015, 10:55:42 PM
My sightings have always been outside.  Thanks for the mirror tip, but I think I'll pass lol.

I takes a unique kind of person to do either of those, and it's not for everyone.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Dyna-X on September 16, 2015, 11:01:24 PM
Maybe aliens are also interdimensionals...and cryptids as well.  Could be many faces of the same thing. I think we run into problems because of terminology.

Yes.  I truly believe that shadow people are aliens.  Whatever origin that might be, ET, Cryptid, Dimensional etc.

Aliens.  But I would be very surprised if there are any solid records of shadow people attacking humans.

They don't seem to cause harm.

Quote from: trostol on September 16, 2015, 11:03:19 PM
does Art have an experience for every...strange thing?

Nope, just the ones he's told you about.   ;)

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 16, 2015, 10:57:28 PM
>:( I took this gorgeous vivacious smoking greek chick up there with a group who I wanted hardcore. Of course We had chemistry but I had to be funny so I started telling her a very dark scary story getting really really into it. I had her completely freaked out, she turned her back on me at which point I screamed at the top of my lungs. She proceeded to jump higher and farther than any other human feat I've ever personally witnessed in my life. She had to have gotten three feet of air and was absolutely terrified.

After that, I could have been Rudolph Valentino with a wad of 100s hanging out of my zipper, she wasn't looking at me ever again.

It's been ten years and it's still not funny to me...

...  ;D

OMG ROTFLAO  :D :D :D :D :D

Designx

I'd ask Art what he was looking at on his monitor - if it was a human figure then it could be an afterimage that he saw.

I saw some shadow people once;  apparently the shadow government was holding a convention.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 16, 2015, 10:59:29 PM
Yes, back in the early 70s.  I think I told the story on the "paranormal experience" thread here, it was not unlike the "hat man" character long before it was all the rage.  If I didn't tell the story, I'll write it up next week.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,192.msg132145.html#msg132145

Follow-up, I stopped by the old homestead a year or after thiat post, and the first question the young mother who lived there now with her family asked me was about " black ghosts".

Quote from: Shartshooter on September 16, 2015, 11:02:55 PM
I've heard that some people can still see shadow people when its pitch black, How?

They are blacker than black. Does that make any sense ? It's also more like you can sense their location than visually seeing them even if you can make them out..