• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150911 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

popple

Quote from: trostol on September 11, 2015, 10:30:05 PM
someone wormhole Art and tell him to have the one caller back on when we are still here after the 23rd lol

Yeah, he should save their numbers and then call them back asking to explain what happened.

bateman

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 11, 2015, 10:31:24 PM
I think Jade Helm really involves the government shooting missiles at an asteroid that will pass by in September, thereby deflecting its trajectory, and having it slam into the great state of Texas. I could be wrong, but I  don't think so. I read it in the bible using my special decoder ring.

Careful, you're posting classified info.

Dang it.  That is just my luck.  We finally get Art back and then the world comes to an end.  Oh well ...............

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2015, 10:25:14 PM
I also can buy into the Brave New World or this idea of a "break-away civilization" even (to an extent) as some people (interestingly of various not necessarily congruent political/religious bent go back to less technology, home schooling, community living, locally grown organic crops, barter and community, micro-power or less power and off-grid, etc. If allowed, of course.)

Like those two hipster twits in that Vox article who dress and live like they're Victorians?

Deadspin ripped them both a new hole.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/to-hell-with-voxs-victorian-living-idiots-1729873090

I'd respect them more if they lived out their everyday lives as furries 24-7.

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on September 11, 2015, 10:24:57 PM
so i dont have to go find a job or..jobs shall be plentiful....

You can be the guy pushing the cart.  "Bring out yer dead!"

rozypalm

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 11, 2015, 10:29:19 PM
"Channel all your funds to just getting off ?"  Any comment RosyPalm?   ;)   ;)

LMFAO My girl is next to me and loves your avatar (we just watched some Logan's Run earlier).

I'm sort of tempted to turn it to Coast at the top of the hour and listen to paranormal stories from the Border Patrol.  I can listen to the rest of this later.

Please forgive me if I've blasphemed.

I think Jade Helm really involves the government shooting missiles at an asteroid that will pass by in September, thereby deflecting its trajectory, and having it slam into the great state of Texas. I could be wrong, but I  don't think so. I read it in the bible using my special decoder ring.

And here I thought you would have used the Bible magic that's being advertised - Heh heh heh ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 11, 2015, 10:31:09 PM
Considering Shasta is a few volcanoes fused together and could erupt within a few hundred years.
Aren't Shasta and Lassen in the southern part of the Cascadia Range? 

Zenman

Quote from: popple on September 11, 2015, 10:32:00 PM
I hope there is someone who has been living in an underground shelter since 1999. When they emerge we must get them on MITD.

Kinda like the guy who didn't know WW2 was over.

Sean92008

Quote from: Justme on September 11, 2015, 10:30:05 PM
The whitehouse just called and told me to get to Mt. Shasta asap

Love the avatar!  LOL!

WOTR

Excellent.  Could you post that on youtube so that I can have a "source" to quote in future debates?

albrecht

It also is related to something called a "Shemitda"(my spelling, like that of Hannuaka, Channuka, etc) of Jewish words is lacking and there seems to be various spellings (oddly like a certain Libyan Muslim strongman whose name could be spelt almost a thousand ways.) Interestingly "shemita" is the only world Dave can pronounce reliably. Give him a word like "powerful" or most other English words and he will have problems.

Quote from: Zenman on September 11, 2015, 10:34:47 PM
Kinda like the guy who didn't know WW2 was over.

I thought that was just a Gilligan's Island episode.

Justme

If everyone will die why is he going to Mt. Shasta

Juan Cena

Quote from: ASC on September 11, 2015, 10:28:36 PM
welcome to the internet wrestling community.

I hope Planet X doesn't start before the new season of Lucha Underground begins.

Kolchak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 11, 2015, 10:34:02 PM
I'm sort of tempted to turn it to Coast at the top of the hour and listen to paranormal stories from the Border Patrol.  I can listen to the rest of this later.

Please forgive me if I've blasphemed.

Lilith

I think you might have received a defective decoder ring.  8)

Quote from: rozypalm on September 11, 2015, 10:33:40 PM
LMFAO My girl is next to me and loves your avatar (we just watched some Logan's Run earlier).

Way Cool !!!
The cut or uncut version ? In other words, did you get to see Jenny Agutter's fine a$$ naked in the ice cave ?

Noorynoid

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2015, 10:32:35 PM
I will be in Shasta next week but not because of an asteroid. No friends, something even more potentially devastating. A woman.

Shasta City (aka Central Valley) is very green this time of year if you get my drift...smell like it too....

Sean92008

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 11, 2015, 10:31:00 PM
Yeah, people are going to be real nice to each other living in domes....uh huh....

And women's bazingas will remind us of safety and home... 

munbeam666

Quote from: Justme on September 11, 2015, 10:35:30 PM
If everyone will die why is he going to Mt. Shasta
Thats the question I've been asking

ShayP

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 11, 2015, 10:33:18 PM
Like those two hipster twits in that Vox article who dress and live like they're Victorians?

Deadspin ripped them both a new hole.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/to-hell-with-voxs-victorian-living-idiots-1729873090

I'd respect them more if they lived out their everyday lives as furries 24-7.

Not a fan of hipsters, hipster twits, or hipster anything.  Just don't like 'em.  >:( 

Noorynoid

Quote from: munbeam666 on September 11, 2015, 10:36:52 PM
Thats the question I've been asking

Because Shasta is where all the real aliens go every year for a big party and bake-in...