• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150824 - Dean Radin - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 24, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

RoseGirl

Geez...I think there would be much better things to measure for that than the Burning Man Fesitival

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 10:26:24 PM
Geez...I think there would be much better things to measure for that than the Burning Man Fesitival

Yeah, really.

Hautex

In the 70's, we didn't experiment with drugs... we did full scale research...

Sean92008

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 24, 2015, 10:17:26 PM
He's also very greasy.  He looks like he rolled around in a large puddle of Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil.   8)

...mixed with Toooomerick...

and some hair from the floor of a dog groomer's shop...

:-)

Pumamama

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 10:26:24 PM
Check out what happened to the rngs on 9/11/2001.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Hautex on August 24, 2015, 10:27:40 PM
LOL.

SnapT

Quote from: SnapT on August 24, 2015, 10:18:28 PM
I admire Art for sticking to his guns, but why not offer an ALTERNATE broadcast to select radio stations that is 3.5 hours or 4 hours long and broadcasts on a slight delay in order to fit in extra commercials as demanded by those large stations? 

It's free advertising for the Time Travelers Club and for the live 3-hour internet stream, and it would allow Art to compete with Dave everywhere on his radio turf while at the same time giving the ad-hating fans what they want with the free stream.

I also notice that a lot of stations run COAST TO COAST AM from 10pm-2am PT and then repeat the same episode from 2-6am.

Why not compete with THAT by offering a SEVEN-HOUR time-delayed radio version of MIDNIGHT that runs from 10pm to 5am and includes a time-delayed 3-hour (with extra commercials) version of Richard C. Hoagland's show as part of the package?

Spinner

Hi, everyone!
Finally made in in here...

Herbn-Legend

🍄🍄🍄alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz🍄🍄🍄 shroomz an experimentation😱 my world!â,,¢ but burnin man? Wat a commercial LOW GRADE DRUG event. Therz so many better gatheringz

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on August 24, 2015, 10:22:43 PM
Maybe the RFID tag / Mark o' the Beast lady?

I did try the last time she was on Dave to express my doubts on the MotB being computer or electronic related. From what I get out of reading The Book of Revelation, human civilization is gonna be knocked close to the Stone Age by all the events like Wormwood.

Noorynoid

The research continues, we have concluded additional research will be necessary....

Jocko Johnson

Hey All!
We all need to send Art a wormhole msg, fb, email, tweet, anything...something to thank him for keeping his word and not selling us outVia commercials and the old way radio is done, like that other show! He needs to know how much we appreciate what he has done. Because he is doing the right thing and keeping his word to all or us. If it was dave he'd step on his own mother's throat  to make a dime. SO THANK YOU ART...U R THE BEST!!!

TigerLily

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 24, 2015, 10:24:57 PM
I'm in here these threads a lot. Dave just provides more chances of comedy.
Very true. You've made me lol many times.  For 2 years that was the only late nite entertainment.  Well, the only one I'm going to discuss here.  ;)

Pumamama

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 24, 2015, 10:30:36 PM
🍄🍄🍄alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz🍄🍄🍄 shroomz an experimentation😱 my world!â,,¢ but burnin man? Wat a commercial LOW GRADE DRUG event. Therz so many better gatheringz
Hi Herbz! How many times have you been?

Hautex

A bit confused about why helicopters were needed on a haunting investigation...

Herbn-Legend

I just orderd a new strain of vietnameze cubensis🍄🍄🍄 mycology mite b a hobby

Hautex

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 24, 2015, 10:30:47 PM
The research continues, we have concluded additional research will be necessary....
modern living through chemistry

Juan Cena

Connie Willis still does.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SnapT on August 24, 2015, 10:30:13 PM
I also notice that a lot of stations run COAST TO COAST AM from 10pm-2am PT and then repeat the same episode from 2-6am.

Why not compete with THAT by offering a SEVEN-HOUR time-delayed radio version of MIDNIGHT that runs from 10pm to 5am and includes a time-delayed 3-hour version of Hoagland's show as part of the package?
THAT IS A GREAT IDEA! SEND IT TO ART OR REDACTED IF SHE IS STILL TALKING TO US LITTLE PEOPLE!?

Noorynoid

Quote from: SnapT on August 24, 2015, 10:30:13 PM

And many of those stations have dumped C2C with other programming, it's getting harder and harder for me to find a station in the distance that doesn't fade out.

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 24, 2015, 10:24:57 PM
I'm in here these threads a lot. Dave just provides more chances of comedy.

The one advantage to Dave-monitoring is you can drink all you want and it doesn't matter.  With Art, I have to be more refined, and keep myself lucid since I really don't want to miss anything.  Effectively this means I have to wait till Hoagie-time to get hammered.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Pumamama on August 24, 2015, 10:31:24 PM
Hi Herbz! How many times have you been?
just once bak in the 90z. Oregon country fair iz much better, but also commercial now. Thatz on ken keseyz land

Spinner

Quote from: Pumamama on August 24, 2015, 10:00:19 PM
Hey y'all! Hope everyone's excited about Dean Radin! I'm thrilled! Let's hope Art asks Dean to tell his synchronicity story. I've heard many and Radin's beats all. Stunning!
I AM very excited about hearing Dean Radin and his synchronicity story (crossing fingers).
Dean is always good.  :)

Noorynoid

When Art handed the keys to Noory, the show had millions of listeners, not thousands it currently has today

Desertclam

Boom festival and Ozora festival

zeebo

Yeah but do they have better t-shirts?   ;)

Sean92008

Quote from: SnapT on August 24, 2015, 10:18:28 PM
I admire Art for sticking to his guns, but why not offer an ALTERNATE broadcast to select radio stations that is 3.5 hours or 4 hours long and broadcasts on a slight delay in order to fit in extra commercials as demanded by those large stations? 

It's free advertising for the Time Travelers Club and for the live 3-hour internet stream, and it would allow Art to compete with Dave everywhere on his radio turf while at the same time giving the ad-hating fans what they want with the free stream.

There is a way to compress sections of show, creating an extra bit of time; something like an extra 2-3 minutes per half hour (I did the actual calculations prior to the show starting, either here or on People Who Love Art Bell/Facebook).  It is a small tempo change that most people do not notice when listening to Rush, Hannity, Savage, etc...   Art has a different type of listener and it might not fly.