• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150819 - Bill Birnes and Jim Sanders - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 19, 2015, 09:19:58 PM

AppealPlay

A NOTAM, a type of TFR, and a whole slew of other warnings not to mention that a commercial flight flying IFR would not be vectored into a hot zone.  Of course, it easily could have been a multi-level mistake.  Usually is when terrible things happen.

chefist

Quote from: Textor on August 19, 2015, 10:39:36 PM
Well, it was during Clinton, so therefore I'll go with... communists.

LOL...fair point! which communist will refute?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 19, 2015, 10:24:19 PM
HaveIbeenpwned.com is one that's good for ALL breached websites.  I've seen other links that Ashley Madison has shut down...

Check EVERY e-mail you can think of, including business, friends, family, ex-friends, etc...   ::)
Thx Pally.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 19, 2015, 10:37:47 PM
I'm so tired of people not thinking that stuff that didn't happen happened in a different way than what didn't not happen. 💀
Jist luvs the way yous sez stuff Aldous. ;D

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 19, 2015, 10:37:47 PM
I'm so tired of people not thinking that stuff that didn't happen happened in a different way than what didn't not happen. 💀

Can I share what you got?

Juan Cena

Art thinks the US gov wouldn't cover up a missile attack by a foreign power? I have heard a story about a USMC plane that crashed in Greenland back in the mid-80's was caused by a terrorist bomb. Don't know how true it was, but I heard it from a friend of my dad who was retired USAF.

AppealPlay

Oh, dear, Jim Sanders has a criminal record.  Time to go a-Googling.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2015, 10:45:21 PM
Art thinks the US gov wouldn't cover up a missile attack by a foreign power? I have heard a story about a USMC plane that crashed in Greenland back in the mid-80's was caused by a terrorist bomb. Don't know how true it was, but I heard it from a friend of my dad who was retired USAF.

Are you talking about the Arrow Air flight at Gander?

Jocko Johnson

I may be wrong, but to my knowledge the US military DOES NOT have any lethal system,  rocket, missile, gun, tank, drone, artillery,  sub based missile or any other type of weapon that fires without the final "fire" command coming from a human and without a human input and approval to fire. Even new systems this is a no change game ender for all weapons approvals. There is nothing fire and forget without a live person "pushing the button."

AppealPlay

Art!  We can't just gloss over his indictment.  What was the charge?  Misdemeanor or felony?  Was he found guilty?  Sentence?  Come on, I need to know!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2015, 10:49:20 PM
It's strange that Billy Mumy had never discussed TWA 900 with Dave, isn't it?
Now you're getting it!

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: trostol on August 19, 2015, 10:37:01 PM
when you said trippin balls i thought you meant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d04PL1_6Uss
omg they found sasquatch hitchbot. Here to take revenge on hiz brotherz death.oops wrong pik u posted

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 19, 2015, 10:49:56 PM
Truer words

LOL...Rossy I'll get those files to you tomorrow...they are on my work computer! no, I won't explain...LOL

munbeam666

Being an old 60s-70s rad, I never believed much of what the government said. For me, it started with the Kennedy assassination.

Uncle Duke

Let's assume the missiles video is real, where was the launch point of that missiles in the video relative to the location of the sub you claimed launched it?

Jocko Johnson

100's, 1000's and most likely so many more know it all or different parts of the story or "cover up" but not one single one of them has come forward to spill the beans...in any way shape or from..?  Why?