• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150812 - Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 12, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

AppealPlay

This trolling is classic Art.  I am loving every second of this.

chefist

Quote from: CampsieNP on August 12, 2015, 10:21:22 PM
Right. You hear what he is saying about Obama being on Mars, and you start to buy in. The show ends, and when the spinning ride stops, you think,,,,WTF???

Obama on a "Red" planet? many would believe that! LOL ;-)

zeebo

Quote from: castromiller on August 12, 2015, 10:21:10 PM
I'd vote for him....couldn't be any crazier than Trump.

We gotta have Trump v. Sanders w/ Basiago as 3rd party independent.  Now that's a show.

castromiller

Cool Whip Lightning shot?  Curse you Third Phase of the Moon and your breaking news!!

maren

That poor guy!  Works up his courage to call in...

these self promoters are burying themselves and don't know it

From my position in spacetime I'm in 6,400th phase of the moon.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AppealPlay

Quote from: zeebo on August 12, 2015, 10:23:01 PM
We gotta have Trump v. Sanders w/ Basiago as 3rd party independent.  Now that's a show.

You know Trump would win.  The Donald has charisma.

Still can't believe people fall for the call screen bit.  :-\

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: maren on August 12, 2015, 10:20:31 PM
No!  He's been silent on his FB page since July 14.  I'm HEARTBROKEN!

Yeah, you're right. I guess I hadn't noticed because he shows up so randomly on Facebook. He'll be quiet for ages then go off. Hope he's alright, I'd love to hear him call in.

dan7800

Hahaha 3rd phase of mooner. Brings back memories of the mystical order of the declawed gerbils.

lonevoice

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 12, 2015, 10:10:44 PM
I would like to start off tonight with an apology. It has come to my attention over the course of my activity here that several of you actually believe I am the actor Kevin Sorbo. Sadly, this is not the case. I am simply a parody account.

The next thing you know, you're going to be saying that zeebo's not really a squirrel, and I'm not really Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.  How dare yewwww, Kevin Sorbo!   :D

Quote from: trostol on August 12, 2015, 10:04:05 PM
what is this and why am i so mesmerized

Well, I'm seeing gravity and Golden Ratio 1.61 effects on giant Ben Wa balls in space.
But that's just me.

zeebo

haha "Have a wonderful moon phase".  I'm over the Basiago thing.  Having fun now.

ManiacMatt

I emailed JC at boilingpitsofsewage@yahoo.com and told him that the devils mouthpiece was back and needs admonishing. 

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 12, 2015, 10:19:38 PM
Yes, I posted about this here after a friend of mine moved to Eastern Washington in preparation for what he referred to as an economic meltdown next month (Sept) and alluded to a possible subsequent martial law..

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7497.msg423407.html#msg423407
And there is all KINDS of crazy theories out there besides that:
-asteroid(s)
-economic collapse (Chinese yuan stuff)
-huge volcanic activity (so getting away from Cascade region and onto the other side of WA.)
-race/ethnic war (open-border, "black lives matter", cop killings, etc
-Jade Helm
-Planet X's "trail"
-Global Warming etc
-Shmita/Shemita (Blood Moons)
and on it goes. Likely there is a comet and some Incan/Mayan stuff also.....

littlechris

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2015, 10:20:38 PM
Can't they use a landline? Get a friggin room at a Motel 6 or a cheap hotel for a few bucks if they don't have a landline at their home, go to a neighbor, visit your parents and ask to use their phone (they will be happy to see you even.) There still are land-lines and the sound quality is good. You have time to plan, guests (and network.)

^^^TRUTH^^^

AppealPlay

Quote from: ManiacMatt on August 12, 2015, 10:24:41 PM
I emailed JC at boilingpitsofsewage@yahoo.com and told him that the devils mouthpiece was back and needs admonishing.

Doing the Lord's work you are.

trostol

Quote from: Pumamama on August 12, 2015, 10:22:41 PM
Was that the blue moon?

nah i think it has something to do with a eclipse..and biblical prophecies

chefist

Quote from: lonevoice on August 12, 2015, 10:23:58 PM
The next thing you know, you're going to be saying that zeebo's not really a squirrel, and I'm not really Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.  How dare yewwww, Kevin Sorbo!   :D

Hi LoneVoice! much talk about you on the GabCast last night!

zeebo

Quote from: lonevoice on August 12, 2015, 10:23:58 PM

Don't worry, it's part of a disinformation campaign to keep us from getting too much unwanted attention.   ;)

AppealPlay

I didn't hear about the September stuff until Art brought it up.

sydtron

Listening to Art while reading the ARRL Antenna Handbook.