• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150728 - Richard Dolan - UFOs - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 28, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

ChandlersDad

Quote from: sydtron on July 28, 2015, 10:19:28 PM
I hope they go over the Battle of Los Angeles

You mean my extended family yearly get-together on July 4th in Glendale? Well, at least this year no one called the police or an exorcist! 

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! A movie starting Kevin Sorbo!!!

Dude, whatever trippy music they're playing under commercials in the news, Quimby wants.

dan7800

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 28, 2015, 10:31:57 PM
Tried to listen to RCH last night...  Operative word:  Tried.

He's a better guest than host.

A better guest than host? That's not saying much.

The news segments are great. Way to go Art.

Robert

Did I mention that the author of Alongside Night (movie just advertised)  was an acquaintance of mine?

conbrio

EvB

Quote from: dan7800 on Today at 12:31:01 AM
Is this the guy who, like a month or 2 ago, claimed he had evidence of aliens, charged people for access, and then put on a BS presentation?

Quote from: trostol on July 28, 2015, 10:31:36 PM
think so

Owe maaan I'm so out of the loop!  any links to this story?

Pumamama

Wait. Art had the fugitive software company founder McAfee booked?! Awesome. Art will--

Never mind. Don't want to know.

It would be interesting if Art confronted Dolan about the fake Roswell slides.

I recall he once confronted Jose Escamilla on-air when "rods" were debunked. He also banned the Amazing Kreskin after a hoax.

LadyFish

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 28, 2015, 10:26:29 PM
I heard that. I'm starting to wonder if Hoagland realizes that his snafus on air are funny and is playing into it.
I guess he is learning how to use his phones tonight. likely more comedy gold.

According to his website: Open Lines  Tonight RCH will takes calls and discuss whatever is on the minds of his listeners.

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 28, 2015, 10:26:29 PM
I heard that. I'm starting to wonder if Hoagland realizes that his snafus on air are funny and is playing into it.
I'm hoping that's true.  I tune in for at least the first 10 minutes every night just to hear RCH try to figure out where he is.  It's hysterical, charming even.  If he knows how much it delights the listeners, and continues playing along with it for that reason, his stock would go up in my book.  :)

dbankjr

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 28, 2015, 10:27:02 PM
With photographic evidence not being counted anymore, I guess the only thing left is for the aliens to show up and abduct Obama.

Ive no clue what theyd want with that asshole...but please do..and keep it

Eugene M Rosa

The cost of putting humans on the Moon could be 5$ and NASA couldnt do it because they never did and never will. It is the 2nd biggest hoax ever committed by humans.

EvB

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 28, 2015, 10:17:51 PM
Richard Dolan is great...a great cure for insomnia.

Yes. Two nights of UFOs is too much for this Earthling. It's like listening to trainspotters.
There's a reason there's been no disclosure......nothing to disclose.

Quote from: Pumamama on July 28, 2015, 10:34:04 PM
Wait. Art had the fugitive software company founder McAfee booked?! Awesome. Art will--

Never mind. Don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

Claudius

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 28, 2015, 10:35:17 PM
The cost of putting humans on the Moon could be 5$ and NASA couldnt do it because they never did and never will. It is the 2nd biggest hoax ever committed by humans.

So what do you think is the biggest hoax then?

EvB

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 28, 2015, 10:35:17 PM

you a birther too?

Buy gold! Buy gold! What is this, Glenn Fuckin Beck?

trostol

Quote from: EvB on July 28, 2015, 10:34:02 PM

Owe maaan I'm so out of the loop!  any links to this story?

probably the best is to look up Richard Dolan slides

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 28, 2015, 10:28:44 PM
Dolan just said he isnt good at identifying a hoax.....he is certainly good at profiting off them.

Dolan represents what can go wrong when a person bases his entire income on UFOLOGY. Dolan has put all his eggs into the ufology basket.  Compromises in ethics are very seductive when you have to put food on the table.

GOOD GRIEF! How the great have fallen. Whitley Strieber is pimping a book he wrote about a dog? Has anyone besides me noticed that after the initial sales release, Amazon.com discounts his books to around $2.50? 

bateman

Quote from: lonevoice on July 28, 2015, 10:35:00 PM
I'm hoping that's true.  I tune in for at least the first 10 minutes every night just to hear RCH try to figure out where he is.  It's hysterical, charming even.  If he knows how much it delights the listeners, and continues playing along with it for that reason, his stock would go up in my book.  :)

I am so glad I caught the opening segment last night, or whatever that was.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 28, 2015, 10:35:59 PM
Yes. Two nights of UFOs is too much for this Earthling. It's like listening to trainspotters.
There's a reason there's been no disclosure......nothing to disclose.

Trainspotters?

dan7800

Quote from: UnfamiliarWind on July 28, 2015, 10:34:34 PM
It would be interesting if Art confronted Dolan about the fake Roswell slides.

I recall he once confronted Jose Escamilla on-air when "rods" were debunked. He also banned the Amazing Kreskin after a hoax.

Did Art have to book last night's host at the last minute as well? I just wonder if there is a problem with guests?

Robert

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 28, 2015, 10:33:04 PMYou mean my extended family yearly get-together on July 4th in Glendale? Well, at least this year no one called the police or an exorcist!
Heh...but the actual  Battle of Los Angeles was the incident that the movie 1941 was based partly on.