• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150727 - Grant Cameron - Ufology - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 27, 2015, 01:11:19 PM

Mastodonkey

I think I would've just liked to have heard the original guest only besides this guy's mess of a sighting/experience

Lt.Uhura

Pop up player stuck 'buffering' x15 min on 2 separate devices.  Had no problems with it last week.  Now listening on TuneIn..

AppealPlay

And the inconsistencies begin.  IT LANDED AND HOVERED AT THE SAME TIME SO SPOOKY!!!

Berkeylicious

Gotta be honest, this abductee sounds like he's making up as he goes.

Uncle Duke

Witness sounds a little shaky, his appearance without Cameron's prior knowledge can't be making Grant happy.

Northcoaster

I love translucence! It's cool when we can see in and what and whatnot

going to finish the giants game. hopefully this picks up

Northcoaster

Hmm, Art will take this dude apart if he's making a fib

PremRatHater

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 27, 2015, 10:18:39 PM
And the inconsistencies begin.  IT LANDED AND HOVERED AT THE SAME TIME SO SPOOKY!!!

It was a pair of those BD glasses. You know, Bi-Dimensional. Allows the wearer to see two alternate dimensions at the same time. Old tech now, I suppose.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 27, 2015, 10:20:07 PM
Witness sounds a little shaky, his appearance without Cameron's prior knowledge can't be making Grant happy.

Yeah. This seems sketchy.. and not all that interesting either to be honest. Don't know where Art found this guy. Let's get to Grant..

jazmunda

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 27, 2015, 10:18:39 PM
Pop up player stuck 'buffering' x15 min on 2 separate devices.  Had no problems with it last week.  Now listening on TuneIn..

I have only listened using the TuneIn app and I have never had an issue.

Lilith

Sounds like the same thing that happened to Harry Potter, his first time at the train station  :o

AppealPlay

Passing through hard surfaces is nothing new as far as abductee claims go.

ADG12311990

Normally, I keep an open mind (Isn't that a requirement for listening to Art? Haha) But, This guy is sounding like he is making it up as he goes. Would make a great guest for that other show.

Heather Wade

He is doing just fine.  I wonder if they spoke with him telepathically?  Not simple orders, but more extensive information about them?

Lilith

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 27, 2015, 10:18:39 PM
No issues ever with pop up player here.

Mastodonkey

Sounds like this guy takes a shitload of PCP on a daily basis and just wanders around Jersey

Uncle Duke

Anyone else notice "Holy Mackerel"  has become Art's buzzword crutch?  Kinda like "good point" by another radio show host?

shadesofjoe

"I went through a brick wall."

*in classic Noory clueless tone*

"Could it have been a portal?"

Surmo

Bring on Grant Cameron! This guy's shaky memories from eight grade don't instill me with confidence in his story.

Queen

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 27, 2015, 10:24:40 PM
Anyone else notice "Holy Mackerel"  has become Art's buzzword crutch?  Kinda like "good point" by another radio show host?

Use to be eye eye eye