• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130930 - Michael Heiser - UFOlogy

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 30, 2013, 05:01:50 PM

shell88

Quote from: canadiancommie on September 30, 2013, 10:14:49 PM
Do you think Art is having trouble finding guests? :-\
No.  I think it would be unreasonable to expect a hit every night though.

SgtRocko

Quote from: widespread1 on September 30, 2013, 10:15:41 PM

Look up Meru foundation.
and also Gnostic Teachings.org
The Hebrew alphabet is super complex.... It is algorithmic. 1 letter tells a story. 1 letter with another letter next to it tells a different or more indepth  story.

It is so bizarre that one has to wonder if it is Alien or Divine. It is ridiculous.

I know - I grew up Chassidic.  But trust me, modern Hebrew is best for military terms, electronics, and soccer scores

SgtRocko

They're all talking about him on C2C and bragging that they'll be on his show.  Also, XM is already giving him a LOT more replay time on days when he's not live.  I wouldn't worry about it at all

SaucyRossy

I'm playing catch up because I was watching the dolphins get their butts kicked. Wanted to say hello. How's this show been? Mike just started talking on my end.

Spinner

No, of course not. I'd bet people are waiting in line to get on the show.
It's just that we all have different tastes and interests.

steelbot

SiriusXM Users!  Oblig. restart/pause players commercial break!

AND SORRY - I'm blowing up the boards- guess this boring guest has me playing the role of Re-Broadcaster =P

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SgtRocko on September 30, 2013, 10:18:41 PM
They're all talking about him on C2C and bragging that they'll be on his show.  Also, XM is already giving him a LOT more replay time on days when he's not live.  I wouldn't worry about it at all

O really? Who's been saying they will be on with Art on c2c?

steelbot

You mean that actual guests are saying to SNooray and son's that they're gonna be on Art's new show?  Since I don't listen to him, has he even mentioned Art?

Spinner

They're all talking about him on C2C and bragging that they'll be on his show. 
That's hilarious!

onan

When Art was doing the show full time in the 90's he would have nights without guests, and sometimes have guests on in frequent succession.

I dunno how difficult it is for him to get guests.

I am not going to give him 3 months, then go from there.

steelbot

Did Art ever use any Vangelis for his bumper music?

grano salis

Quote from: shell88 on September 30, 2013, 10:16:49 PM
No.  I think it would be unreasonable to expect a hit every night though.

I just wish that you would keep your Canadian toenail fungus off of the internet here... :'(

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 10:21:44 PM

Yes, he used to use a cut off of the blade runner soundtrack

steelbot

Quote from: Spinner on September 30, 2013, 10:20:41 PM

That's hilarious!

I heard the guest Friday on JBW's version of C2C - saying something and exclamated - "On TERESTRIAL Radio at least, you will hear....xxxxx...zzzzz.. whatever it was" I didn't catch it all, but it seemed like a jab!

shell88

Quote from: grano salis on September 30, 2013, 10:22:00 PM

I just wish that you would keep your Canadian toenail fungus off of the internet here... :'(
lol

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 30, 2013, 10:23:01 PM
Yes, he used to use a cut off of the blade runner soundtrack

Nice - that's good, I really don't like some of the bumper music GENRE - but it seems each pick he's picked is pretty good - even the country/western music (of which burn's my ears)  Glad to know!

The General

Quote from: onan on September 30, 2013, 09:57:23 PM
I think this guy is more interesting than hoagland or strieber.
Truly!  He's intelligent, well spoken, and reasonable.
I am enjoying the show thoroughly.

Quote from: grano salis on September 30, 2013, 10:22:00 PM

That was witty and so funny.

SgtRocko

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 10:20:13 PM
You mean that actual guests are saying to SNooray and son's that they're gonna be on Art's new show?  Since I don't listen to him, has he even mentioned Art?

I personally heard Linda Moulton Howe the other day.  Friends've told me Strieber and others have been telling Noory they're coming on.  When LMH mentioned it, she said she & Art would be reenacting something from a past show.  Noory talked like it was cool - though he must've been steaming

steelbot

Quote from: SgtRocko on September 30, 2013, 10:28:08 PM
I personally heard Linda Moulton Howe the other day.  Friends've told me Strieber and others have been telling Noory they're coming on.  When LMH mentioned it, she said she & Art would be reenacting something from a past show.  Noory talked like it was cool - though he must've been steaming
Steaming...like Pizza Rolls in a Microwave!

grano salis

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 30, 2013, 10:19:13 PM
I'm playing catch up because I was watching the dolphins get their butts kicked. Wanted to say hello. How's this show been? Mike just started talking on my end.

Yes that was sad.  The Rangers died like dogs  tonight too--they are so good at that, and producing players like Hamilton who find Jesus between drinking binges.  The steroid users are less opaque.

shell88

god has expectations he said. So that means god has a brain and thoughts and how does that happen?
This guy is a huge walking contradiction and he is not logical by any stretch of the imagination.  I just don't get any of it.  He's ridiculous.

Spinner

So, is Heiser saying that he doesn't need any proof that a Creator/God exists?

Ward

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 10:21:44 PM

Vangelis... one of the few things i like more then any Paranormal Topics

C2C has occasionally maybe when Art hosted, someone mentioned Blade Runner, it was Actually the Song Blade Runner Blues

steelbot

sorry folks - Unknown what's happening with the "loop here" trying to fix!

Getting an odd error on the siriusxm app - stating lost data connection or data feed not found... (I know my wifi and 4g are on)

#*EDIT - I know i'm getting tired of hearing this question asked =P lol