• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

Jake

anunnaki

Told Art Via Wormhole I was leaving and going to Ground Zero and telling both blogs about Clyde's show tonight. Maybe if everyone bitches at wormhole Art will think twice about recycling these Old Hoaxers

midnight

QuoteI would love Art to do a show about the skin walker ranch.

Oh Gosh, me too!

SaucyRossy

This guy can tell a good story and thankfully he's letting Art converse with him.

Let's be honest, wtf, would you guys do in this situation

Walk in the woods, alien kills your dog, you kill the alien.

Leave it? Take it? Bury it? Call the cops?

Sardondi

"I wanted people to come and take it away. I literally (there's that word) wanted to be done with it."

Exactly. People wrap up an alien burrito, which being near has made them lose control of their bowels, and take it to their freezer, so they can ask friends to tell them how to immediately get rid of it. Take it away! take it away!

Quote from: Sardondi on September 18, 2013, 09:44:01 PM
Yeah, earlier he "literally was torn apart" by the event. Sounds like "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

http://youtu.be/F8y-qy9N01I

PrairieGhost

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 09:47:13 PM
This guy can tell a good story and thankfully he's letting Art converse with him.

I would take it home call the cops and start broadcasting it live on youtube so everyone could see what happened.

My eyes are glazing over. Enough of this bullshit I'm going to bed. Some of us have to work for a living, not like some working the alien hoax lecture circuit. Good mornin all....

Sardondi

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 09:47:13 PM

Tell you what I wouldn't do after I discovered being near it made me shit myself silly: wrap it up in aluminum foil, put it's rotten, stinky ass in my car, put it in my freezer, and then call around town begging people to come take it away!

saucerlike

Anyone else's stream just die?  Using the 'gooradio' site

CoherentBlast

Quote from: anunnaki on September 18, 2013, 09:46:08 PM
Told Art Via Wormhole I was leaving and going to Ground Zero and telling both blogs about Clyde's show tonight. Maybe if everyone bitches at wormhole Art will think twice about recycling these Old Hoaxers

I think you may be missing the point to his shows.. What you call recycled hoaxer, I call a lesson in having an open mind. Dark Matter may be too much for you, at least C2C is on shortly  ::)

lava filling

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 18, 2013, 09:43:58 PM
I would love Art to do a show about the skin walker ranch.

I'd love him to interview Knapp again about it.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Sardondi on September 18, 2013, 09:50:01 PM
Tell you what I wouldn't do after I discovered being near it made me shit myself silly: wrap it up in aluminum foil, put it's rotten, stinky ass in my car, put it in my freezer, and then call around town begging people to come take it away!

Hahaha yup.

dortmunder

[attachimg=2]You know! That dead alien does remind me of someone...

[attachimg=1]

SgtRocko

Wonder if Ben & Jerry's are listening, and dreaming up a new flavour of ice cream...

shell88

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 18, 2013, 09:49:22 PM
I would take it home call the cops and start broadcasting it live on youtube so everyone could see what happened.
I'd run out of there as fast as I could and would not look back.

Ward

woohooo men in black i don't remember this from last time...

SaucyRossy

The idea of his phone calls being intercepted is not exactly that out there.

Also, anytime someone brings up a MIB I'm excited haha

PrairieGhost

Quote from: dortmunder on September 18, 2013, 09:51:20 PM
[attachimg=2]You know! That dead alien does remind me of someone...

[attachimg=1]

You win the internet ROFL!!!! Classic!