• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

He's got no control of his bowels now cause he's spreading the bullshit

Spinner

Quote from: widespread1 on September 18, 2013, 08:33:26 PM
I loved this story when I first heard it.
I did too. I was fascinated, even though I "knew" (in my gut) that it was fiction. I think he told it better then.

PrairieGhost

I'm going to say it.... I believe the guy. It sounds too real in his voice.

Derpspiracy

There's pretty much only one thing that I know, and that's radiobiology. If he truly had received a high enough dose where he was vomiting (and defecating, apparently) uncontrollably while being unable to get enough control over himself to stand for two hours or so, he'd be dead.

I know if the real Hank Hill was here he'd say SHUT THE HELL UP!
Quote from: Jake on September 18, 2013, 08:45:59 PM
I know it's bs but I still love the story.

Quote from: Chine on September 18, 2013, 08:35:15 PM
This was a no ear day, was still in 'training' before you can work the floor and museum. They make sure you are versed in Trek before you're with guests. I'm messing around, ninja kicking another actor.

This is awesome! I've seen a documentary about the place but never made it there. It's closed now right? How amazing was it?! Did you know any Klingons? Ferengi? And how uncomfortable was the uniform? I hear the early ones from the show were actually painful after a while. Anyways, awesome.

steelbot

Quote from: coaster on September 18, 2013, 08:37:04 PM
Might want to read this http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=4521.msg147236#msg147236

Again,

IN NO way am i attempting to deprive the forums from "use" or revenue.  I have NO control over the fact that chat is offered, nor am i taking anyone away from here by them choosing to use the irc (of which there are NO one using it) so I don't feel that I am doing anything different other than the streaming service I'm choosing to offer vs strictly an audio one.  MV if this is an issue, please let me know privately, and I'll do what I can to fix it.  I can disable chat on JTV - but that would do my listeners/fans on jtv a disservice that follow me on there for more than just Art's show.

AGAIN, folks, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, nor take away from the spirit of these forums.  Hell I'll add a link to the forums if wanted!

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 18, 2013, 08:44:51 PM
I'm going to say it.... I believe the guy. It sounds too real in his voice.

Please. With that fake, breathless quaver in his voice? If it was acting class, I'd tell him to start over and stop demonstrating.
It's fun, though!

Heather Wade

If I saw an alien in the woods with a floating ship, I'd need mushrooms. 

PrairieGhost

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 18, 2013, 08:49:46 PM
Please. With that fake, breathless quaver in his voice? If it was acting class, I'd tell him to start over and stop demonstrating.
It's fun, though!

We respectfully disagree with each other. That's what makes Art's shows so great. It makes people think.

dortmunder

I remember hearing Reed on Art's show back in the 90s. Sometime later filmed himself using that bracelet thing to "teleport". I started tuned in about 30 minutes late, so not sure if Art has mentioned it yet. Maybe I'll shoot him a wormhole question about it. I managed to find the video on YouTube. Here it is:

Unreleased: Activation Link Artifact Teleportation Dr. Jonathan Reed

cosman

teelynn

Yeah, that quaver in his voice...do you think he practiced that?

phrodo

The 'disclaimer guy' at the end of that commercial was talking nearly as fast as Greer last night...  ;D

Quote from: Ward on September 18, 2013, 08:38:52 PM
Reed has made at least three mistakes so far in recalling this "story" his Dogs age has changed, twice, the months went from August to October, and the branch went from a branch to a bat back to a branch. When someone is recalling a story, take Travis Walton, you don't make mistakes on all these details. He must be really nervous tonight.

He said he had the dog for 6 years but she was 7. He said the dog came to him after it was already a year old. Just to clarify.

The bat part, is weird. The weird part is that I was listening to one of his previous interviews with Art just this morning, and he called the branch a bat back then too, odd.

teelynn

Wonder what Reed is going to plug. Surely he must have stuff to sell!

ziznak

Quote from: Chine on September 18, 2013, 08:35:15 PM
This was a no ear day, was still in 'training' before you can work the floor and museum. They make sure you are versed in Trek before you're with guests. I'm messing around, ninja kicking another actor.

Btw that phone number isn't mine anymore, in headsot above.
heeeeyyyyy nowwwwww

GSD

listen,

If a 190 pound man in mortal fear of his life strikes an Alien in the head with a baseball bat, either the Alien's head would come off or the head would have completely caved in.

If you just saw your dog get swallowed, you wouldn't make a dent, the head of that Alien would be gone.

ziznak

I'd like Art to address the stuff from that link point by point