• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2019, 11:56:24 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-05/crowdstrikeout-muellers-own-report-undercuts-its-core-russia-meddling-claims

Reading is for winners.

According to Trump and his personal attorney Bill Barr, The Mueller report exonerates Trump; So presumably Trump is relaxed about Mueller sitting in from of the two committees in the near future and won't be tweeting anything about it?

Your link doesn't mention that Trump wasn't interviewed by Mueller's team either. Presumably there isn't room to say the reason was because Trump's various attorney's in that time period were terrified he would be. Because if he told the truth, he'd fuck himself, and if he lied, he'd fuck himself. Neither does it make mention that Mueller says in the report that many of the witnesses interviewed, lied, obfuscated, 'forgot', or otherwise refused to answer questions. Which pretty much lays waste the Trump lie about him being transparent.

Get back to your flowers.

Jackstar

Your questions are retarded. Save them for Failkie.

AZZERAE

Quote from: starramus on July 06, 2019, 10:48:39 AM
Putin was talking about American/Western liberalism in word, but not deed. Of course this all went past Donnie Tiny Hands ...

One discredits their own argument when reducing their remarks to anatomical slights.

starramus

[attachment=1The Trumpster has been the butt of jokes for decades. How can he still take himself seriously?

Trump ravaged on Doonesbury through the years. https://boingboing.net/2016/09/29/the-doonesbury-trump-retrospec.html

Even more importantly how can his supporters take him seriously? I guess they don't even read the funnies!

starramus

Quote from: AZRAA on July 06, 2019, 01:21:36 PM
One discredits their own argument when reducing their remarks to anatomical slights.

Whaddaya mean. Would you want your pussy grabbed by one of those lilliputian mitts?

starramus

"So presumably Trump is relaxed about Mueller sitting in from of the two committees in the near future and won't be tweeting anything about it?"

July 17th back to back hearings. Trump control himself, and not tweet? He has zero self control. Always has his hands in the cookie jar, and grabbing pussy that doesn't want to be grabbed. Hopefully one of these days he'll tweet himself into a cell block! Wouldn't it be great to not have Donnie to kick around anymore?

Yorkshire pud

I'm not sure but I think SV moves in diplomatic circles so there's a possibility that he's enjoyed fine dining with Mr Darroch and other noteworthy civil servants...That said, I'm not sure SV will have read this little insight from the British ambassador to the USA:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-06/u-k-envoy-to-u-s-rubbished-trump-in-cables-mail-reports?srnd=premium

QuoteKim Darroch, the British ambassador to the U.S., described President Donald Trump as “inept” and “incompetent” in diplomatic memos to his bosses at the U.K. Foreign Office, the Mail on Sunday reported.

The newspaper reported that Darroch used cables and briefing notes to comment on Trump and those who surround him. Trump’s White House was “uniquely dysfunctional” and given to “knife fights,” Darroch said, according to the newspaper.

Darroch, 65, a former national security adviser to the U.K. government and a career diplomat, has been the British ambassador in Washington since January 2016.

In the memos, which were seen by the Mail on Sunday, Darroch didn’t rule out Trump being indebted to “dodgy Russians,” yet said that the president had frequently overcome a life “mired by scandal.”

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 06:53:43 PM
I'm not sure but I think SV moves in diplomatic circles so there's a possibility that he's enjoyed fine dining with Mr Darroch and other noteworthy civil servants...That said, I'm not sure SV will have read this little insight from the British ambassador to the USA:
another key take-away: career diplomat.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-06/u-k-envoy-to-u-s-rubbished-trump-in-cables-mail-reports?srnd=premium
Aside from the obvious highlighted.

It can be a good tactic but only to a point. Then again, it has worked out for him and he wrote/ ghost-wrote about it and, yet, people are surprised? What I find so interesting is that people don't recognize the negotiation tactic, and manner-- or lack thereof- and still have so many melt-downs and emotional responses to it! Even from supposedly experts or professionals, especially in the media and Hollywood. Orange Man!!! Hilarious. Winning. (Except on the immigration issue.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 07:03:42 PM
It can be a good tactic but only to a point. Then again, it has worked out for him and he wrote/ ghost-wrote about it and, yet, people are surprised? What I find so interesting is that people don't recognize the negotiation tactic and manner and still have so many melt-downs and emotional responses to it! Even from supposedly experts or professionals, especially in the media and Hollywood. Orange Man!!! Hilarious. Winning. (Except on the immigration issue.)

Not sure there is any tactic being attempted..It reads just as a report back to the Government. "Here's my assessment of the current WH". Love Kim. But you can be fairly certain that if the British ambassador has said this, pretty much every other foreign ambassador has said similar. Even the ones that Trump believes like him. What is interesting is the leak itself. Darroch is a EU sceptic even though he has previously been the top rep to the EU, as well as being a Cameron appointed national security adviser.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 07:09:56 PM

Not sure there is any tactic being attempted..It reads just as a report back to the Government. "Here's my assessment of the current WH". Love Kim. But you can be fairly certain that if the British ambassador has said this, pretty much every other foreign ambassador has said similar. Even the ones that Trump believes like him. What is interesting is the leak itself. Darroch is a EU sceptic even though he has previously been the top rep to the EU, as well as being a Cameron appointed national security adviser.
Many hats, depending on the affair or weather, like any polished insider.   As I alluded, the problem is the administrative state, the regulatory state (thank you Gladstone) the deep state, the parallel government, the civil service, or whatever term one wishes to use- or depth one wants to consider. So it is no surprise, on any level, that the "system" criticizes, undermines, or worse, Trump or any other politician, corrupt themselves or not, who calls out the actual collusion and corruption. 

btw I was talking about Trump's negotiation and political tactics, not in the report or the ambassador(s) opinions. The winning by high demand and settling for what you wanted or the deception by seemingly mad and unpredictable (sort of a M.A.D. idea like during the Cold War in theory.) Not hard to figure out but sends the leftists into melt-downs and Orange Man craziness. Beautiful. Depending on country it doesn't take much to be an ambassador but some connections or some shekels, pounds, or dollars.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 07:18:20 PM
Many hats, depending on the affair or weather, like any polished insider.   As I alluded, the problem is the administrative state, the regulatory state (thank you Gladstone) the deep state, the parallel government, the civil service, or whatever term one wishes to use- or depth one wants to consider. So it is no surprise, on any level, that the "system" criticizes, undermines, or worse, Trump or any other politician, corrupt themselves or not, who calls out the actual collusion and corruption. 

Only Trump is demented. And he has hangers on such as Stephen Miller; His 30 something year old sidekick who polishes Trump's turds; His immediate family and uses the presidency as an extension of the family firm. Why shouldn't he? The Republicans are now the Trump party and not only turn a blind eye to what would have them in apoplexy if it had been Obama behaving the same way, but actively encourage it by supporting Trump whatever he does or says. There are nearly twenty women who have accused Trump of either sexually assaulting them or being inappropriate (Such as walking into a changing room at a pageantry) and he's even admitted to some of it; The GOP response? Nothing. Even that god fearin simpering sycophant Pence says the women are lying. All of them? Trump is mentioned as a co-conspirator in a case, so it's rather laughable he has to have a tantrum when he's called out and blames the world for "not being fair.." That's what toddlers scream, not 73 year old men. Well maybe 73 year old insecure, narcissistic, sociopaths who have no life skills.

Quotebtw I was talking about Trump's negotiation and political tactics,

Oh yeah, we need a laugh.

Quotenot in the report or the ambassador(s) opinions. The winning by high demand and settling for what you wanted or the deception by seemingly mad and unpredictable (sort of a M.A.D. idea like during the Cold War in theory.) Not hard to figure out but sends the leftists into melt-downs and Orange Man craziness. Beautiful. Depending on country it doesn't take much to be an ambassador but some connections or some shekels, pounds, or dollars.

Eh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2019, 07:37:16 PM
July 3, 2019

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/03/jeffrey-epstein-documents-could-expose-powerful-politicians-businessmen/#3407f175ac9f

July 6, 2019

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-in-florida-and-new-york-report

February 6, 2019

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-06/senate-investigating-mueller-fbis-prosecution-orgy-island-billionaire-jeffrey

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/920712824879493121

Mueller cheerleaders on suicide watch

And Trump appointed sec (Acosta) who at the time was the US attorney for Southern FL made the FBI stand down their investigation... Before negotiating a 'plea deal' that slapped that very wrist. But we can't expect the appropriately named techno 'fog' to have room to put in that little detail.

starramus

[attachment=1,msg1338884] Billionaire buddies do stick together.  They like Boris too. https://twitter.com/Classwar2015

Jackstar

Cheer up, I am sure there will be another scumbag pimp coming along soon for you idiot faggots to idolize.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 07:52:26 PM

And Trump appointed sec (Acosta) who at the time was the US attorney for Southern FL made the FBI stand down their investigation... Before negotiating a 'plea deal' that slapped that very wrist. But we can't expect the appropriately named techno 'fog' to have room to put in that little detail.
Highly suspect. Both that there is a position in government for that job and his highly ethnic name, I wonder if any relation to that CNN cry-baby? And how the whole thing was, until recently, at least, hushed-up. Reminds me of so many in the country from which you fled moved. Let's hope that dossiers aren't "lost" here also with regard to this guy and his friends. I still suspect a lot and that won't most come out, but we can hope. After all Obama, or whatever his name is, says "hope and change." As mentioned previously, the plea deal is a bad deal- unfortunately the only thing that keeps the Courts here working at all.   

ps: so Boris is a given to be your next PM?! Hilarious! Can you vote as an ex-pat? I have a relation who looks exactly like him. So funny. A merchant actually though he was Boris once when I was with him. Though the more recent Boris looks a bit hung-over and drawn. Stress and domestic incidents, I guess. Needs some water- hydrate Boris- and what you all would call a "Sunday lie-in and a full breakfast."

starramus

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 08:10:16 PM
Highly suspect. Both that there is a position in government for that job and his highly ethnic name, I wonder if any relation to that CNN cry-baby? And how the whole thing was, until recently, at least, hushed-up. Reminds me of so many in the country from which you fled moved. Let's hope that dossiers aren't "lost" here also with regard to this guy and his friends. I still suspect a lot and that won't most come out, but we can hope. After all Obama, or whatever his name is, says "hope and change." As mentioned previously, the plea deal is a bad deal- unfortunately the only thing that keeps the Courts here working at all.   

ps: so Boris is a given to be your next PM?! Hilarious! Can you vote as an ex-pat? I have a relation who looks exactly like him. So funny. A merchant actually though he was Boris once when I was with him. Though the more recent Boris looks a bit hung-over and drawn. Stress and domestic incidents, I guess. Needs some water- hydrate Boris- and what you all would call a "Sunday lie-in and a full breakfast."

Quite easy to substantiate. Class solidarity is essential in these political games. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta

starramus

"Hell hath no fury like a woman unsatisfied. No one is angrier than a woman who has not achieved orgasm in love." Exactly why all of these angry women are coming forward.  [attachment=1,msg1338892] Donnie's anatomical "slight". Shorty can't reach the promised land their G spots! Alpha male? More like lamda, lamda, lamda male

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 08:10:16 PM

Not sure what you find suspect.. Alexander Acosta is the current Sec of labour...But at the time of Epstein was an attorney in South FL and oversaw the Epstein case. Presumably Trump's lackeys had him vetted before he was appointed just in case any past skeletons came crashing out of the closet...Perhaps not.  :-\

Quoteps: so Boris is a given to be your next PM?! Hilarious!

Only if you think having root canal work done without anaesthetic and being a Trump clone is funny.

Can you vote as an ex-pat?

Not sure, I think so. But will need to check.

I have a relation who looks exactly like him. So funny. A merchant actually though he was Boris once when I was with him. Though the more recent Boris looks a bit hung-over and drawn. Stress and domestic incidents, I guess. Needs some water- hydrate Boris- and what you all would call a "Sunday lie-in and a full breakfast."

He needs a good watering, feed the grass six feet above him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2019, 07:57:41 PM
Cheer up, I am sure there will be another scumbag pimp coming along soon for you idiot faggots to idolize.

Exactly! ;D

starramus

"Highly suspect.", quote by allbrecht. Wrong suspicion. What is extremely suspect is why Acosta is the only Hispanic appointed by Trump. You have to have at least one to avoid suspicion, or better yet his corruption over rides his ethnicity. This guy is so corrupt he's almost white!

starramus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2019, 12:09:51 AM
Exactly! ;D

Your observations of scumbaghood are highly selective. Hey I didn't know that originally this term referred to a used condom. "scumbag. "condom," by 1939, slang, from scum + bag (n.). Earlier (by 1817) it was used in sugar refining as the name of a frame covered in coarse cloth used in straining. Meaning "despicable person" is attested by 1971." Epstein may be a scumbag, but he is certainly eclipsed by that ignominious creature residing in the White House.  [attachment=1,msg1338937]  Donnie don't use a bag though. Just ask all of his rape victims.

Yorkshire pud

The cynics will say there's something creepy about Trump and Ivanka being in proximity to Epstein who preyed on and abused young girls. This is after Trump said Epstein was a great guy and knowing he preferred them young.  :-\