• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Rix Gins

Quote from: ShayP on April 10, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
The Post Office.

Amen, Shay.  I remember the first time I went in to change my mailing address.  I had to fill out a card and on it was a question that asked, 'location of post office?'  Well, that's easy, I thought to myself, I'm standing inside the federal building, so I wrote the post office is located inside the federal building.  "Noooo,"  the clerk said in the most annoying of voices.  And then he literally spat these words at me, "The post office is not the federal building!"  I'm so very lucky that I was just a snot nosed kid at the time and not grown up like I am now.  There would have been a post office 'gone postal' incident occur long before such things became commonplace.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 10, 2018, 03:30:21 PM
Amen, Shay.  I remember the first time I went in to change my mailing address.  I had to fill out a card and on it was a question that asked, 'location of post office?'  Well, that's easy, I thought to myself, I'm standing inside the federal building, so I wrote the post office is located inside the federal building.  "Noooo,"  the clerk said in the most annoying of voices.  And then he literally spat these words at me, "The post office is not the federal building!"  I'm so very lucky that I was just a snot nosed kid at the time and not grown up like I am now.  There would have been a post office 'gone postal' incident occur long before such things became commonplace.

/reported

Rix Gins

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 10, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
/reported

Sallright.  The building is long gone.  I still don't know what was meant by the question.  The space to answer was too small to enter the name of a town.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 10, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
Sallright.  The building is long gone.  I still don't know what was meant by the question.  The space to answer was too small to enter the name of a town.

That might be so. But now it is on your permanent record and the Postmaster must make a determination to confirm this was only a veiled threat.

Rix Gins

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 10, 2018, 04:33:17 PM
That might be so. But now it is on your permanent record and the Postmaster must make a determination to confirm this was only a veiled threat.

It would certainly dress up my permanent record, but really, I can save her some time.  I don't deal in veiled threats.  Should have, could have are the only ones I can offer.  Whatever you do, don't get me started on the gas crises back in the seventies.   

albrecht

I needed a few 3 D-ring binders and so went to Walmart figuring they might have them cheap and wasn't sure where the Office stores were. Mistake. An "interesting" crowd, A mini-UN and very well-dressed people, like the website says. The best part was when some fat, white-trash woman who brought in her "companion dog" proceeds to piss in the middle of the aisle.  Then she gives a head-shake and says to little mutt (cute dog though) "you couldn't have done this before?" Then starts yelling, very loudly, at an teenage employee who was actually working up on a latter stacking merchandise several aisles away to come over and clean up the mess.

Why do people need to take their dog everywhere? Why is this legal? Unless you are blind or deaf why does dog need to go everywhere? Comfort dogs etc, if certified by a real psychiatrist, and verified by other ones, I guess, maybe, should be allowed but they also should be certified trained as other service dogs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 10, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
I needed a few 3 D-ring binders and so went to Walmart figuring they might have them cheap and wasn't sure where the Office stores were. Mistake. An "interesting" crowd, A mini-UN and very well-dressed people, like the website says. The best part was when some fat, white-trash woman who brought in her "companion dog" proceeds to piss in the middle of the aisle.  Then she gives a head-shake and says to little mutt (cute dog though) "you couldn't have done this before?" Then starts yelling, very loudly, at an teenage employee who was actually working up on a latter stacking merchandise several aisles away to come over and clean up the mess.

Why do people need to take their dog everywhere? Why is this legal? Unless you are blind or deaf why does dog need to go everywhere? Comfort dogs etc, if certified by a real psychiatrist, and verified by other ones, I guess, maybe, should be allowed but they also should be certified trained as other service dogs.

Does your Walmart still sell AR-15s?

Do they allow open carry?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 10, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

Huh...Your Walmart hasn't been turned into a FEMA compound? Weird.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 10, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Closest thing you get to an AR-15 at Walmart’s in CA is 15 mr’s.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 10, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

I never actually been to the sporting goods section. And I have no idea on carry policy there. I didn't notice any sign (but wasn't looking for one) or seeing anyone carrying. I rarely go and usually it is for specific item and happens to be closest store. For sporting stuff etc like that I like Academy and sometimes Cabela's (though I like Academy better because Cabela's got massive tax-breaks to build  the store.)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2018, 06:47:37 PM
Huh...Your Walmart hasn't been turned into a FEMA compound? Weird.
I didn't look if there was basement.  ;)

It looked more like a FEMA UN compound in some places. Some Africans, not "African-Americans," talking in some language I never heard were babbling away and the older one (I guess a mom) was just wandering around slowly in wonder, like she never seen so much produce before. Homeless people with rattier clothes than Hurricane  victims. And people in blue vests that, aside from the one teenager stocking shelves, appear to be earning a salary for doing nothing because the checkouts and bagging are mainly self-service.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 11, 2018, 12:20:50 AM
Unbelievable and tragic.  How could it happen!  Why would formaline be in a surgery room?  It should be put in a room where only read patients are allowed!

Cuz the Russians, silly!  ::) ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: Jojo on April 11, 2018, 12:20:50 AM
Unbelievable and tragic.  How could it happen!  Why would formaline be in a surgery room?  It should be put in a room where only read patients are allowed!
Classic example of a no-motivation organization...  In this case, a hospital.  Communist attitudes prevail.  Sure, someone will be the scapegoat BUT the chain of command will not go down.

This is what a particular group of politicians and activists want for the world.  Funded, in great part, by a man who looted for the Nazis without remorse, George Soros.

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 10, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

So you were in a federal building and the post office is also a federal entity (albeit independent) and that idiot said that to you.  Snot nose kid or not, "going postal" seemed like the right thing to do.  Glad you had self-restraint.   ;)   ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 11, 2018, 05:13:45 PM
So you were in a federal building and the post office is also a federal entity (albeit independent) and that idiot said that to you.  Snot nose kid or not, "going postal" seemed like the right thing to do.  Glad you had self-restraint.   ;)   ;D
Once I tried to pay my income taxes in cash at the Federal Building and they would not let me. I pointed out the statement on the bills "good for all debts public and private" and got the run-around that for "my security" they couldn't accept cash payment. Even when I said "you could issue a receipt, surely a Federal government receipt would be proof of payment." Anyway, I didn't escalate the issue. So I just looked it up. Now they do accept cash payments but "out sourced" and you can pay at 711!
http://paynearme.com/en/approved-payment-locations/

Post Offices are hit and miss and poorly designed. Example, there is a small post office near me in a semi-rural area and they are great. No lines, helpful, will tape up packages for you, 'wink' and say 'this is media, right' so you  get the cheap media mail pricing, and even deliver mail that had improper postage instead of 'returning to sender.' However, if I wish to hold mail or in case of damages etc I need to do so at a larger facility that is a nightmare. Packages always damaged or lost, long lines, bitter/lazy workers, when I mention that location at other stations the workers all say "oh yeah, that place is awful." The neighborhood with a lot of rich, old people (the main people who still cut checks, write letters, etc) is severely understaffed but other places have idle employees on their phones.

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
... the workers all say "oh yeah, that place is awful."...

Probably goes without saying, but it's also typical

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 08:26:24 PM
Probably goes without saying, but it's also typical

Typical like your politcal toadying for warmongering establishment bloodsuckers? ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 08:29:19 PM
Typical like your politcal toadying for warmongering establishment bloodsuckers? ???

You've been exposed as a left-wing shitheel posing as Trumptard - what you want people to think of anyone who supports Donald Trump.  For a long time I really thought you were this stupid, and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but this fixation on gay sex was the ''tell'' - other than, well, someone like you, who else does that. 

Time to register as something else and try, try again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 08:51:42 PM
You've been exposed as a left-wing shitheel posing as Trumptard - what you want people to think of anyone who supports Donald Trump.  For a long time I really thought you were this stupid, and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but this fixation on gay sex was the ''tell''. 

Time to register as something else and try, try again.

Have I really?! You mean because I'm not a political cheerleader rigidly committed to a party, like you, shit for brains. You're really just as much of a zombie as the Democrats these days. I say put them both in a big pit and light it on fire! ;D

P.S. Do you have pom poms too? :D

P.P.S. Save it for your diary, percy. I don't give a shit what you think or for how long. Your a tool. Plain and simple.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 08:54:56 PM
Have I really?! You mean because I'm not a political cheerleader rigidly committed to a party...

No, because you act exactly the way a lame-ass left-wing twit would act pretending to be their perception of what a Trumptard is.  You know, stupid, unimaginative, repetitive, unable to comprehend anything more than three letters long, unfamiliar with spelling and grammer, pretending Alex Jones is some kind of oracle, attacking the only people who really worry them - true conservatives. 

I have to give you credit, you did a great job of it for awhile - although SP had you figured out right away.  You gave it away with your fixation on insisting everyone else is a ''faggot'' though.  You guys are the only ones who do that.  You're Marvin at Daily Kos, aren't you?  Fuckface.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 09:22:27 PM
No, because you act exactly the way a lame-ass left-wing twit would act pretending to be their perception of what a Trumptard is.  You know, stupid, unimaginative, repetitive, unable to comprehend anything more than three letters long, unfamiliar with spelling and grammer, pretending Alex Jones is some kind of oracle, attacking the only people who really worry them - true conservatives. 

I have to give you credit, you did a great job of it for awhile - although SP had you figured out right away.  You gave it away with your fixation on insisting everyone else is a ''faggot'' though.  You guys are the only ones who do that.  You're Marvin at Daily Kos, aren't you?  Fuckface.

Aw! Someone sounds cross. >:(

Everytime you post I'll be here to comment on it. ;D

You voted for this guy:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 09:31:38 PM
Aw! Someone sounds cross. >:(

Everytime you post I'll be here to comment on it...

Another ''tell'' is all the videos you post without comment.

You post them as part of your Trumptard act, but have no idea what about them one of his supporters would be interested in.  Oh sure, you could guess, and probably guess right much of the time, but no sense in guessing incorrectly a few times too many, right?  That would be suspicious.  Right Marvin?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 09:31:38 PM
... You voted for this guy:

Just so you know, I voted for the least worst.  If you recall the 2000 elections, neither had much real support.  Like Hilary and Trump this last time.

But you - you voted FOR Obama.  Happily.  Twice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 09:39:51 PM
Another ''tell'' is all the videos you post without comment.

You post them as part of your Trumptard act, but have no idea what about them one of his supporters would be interested in.  Oh sure, you could guess, and probably guess right much of the time, but no sense in guessing incorrectly a few times too many, right?  That would be suspicious.  Right Marvin?

Your analysis is about as deep as a mud puddle. Don't give up your day job. I don't give a fuck about Trump or this nation anymore. It can burn as far as I'm concerned and because of idiots like you it's going to anyway. No, all I live for now is to make sure that you're bossed around by a bunch of blue haired old ladies for the rest of your life. I live for making your life unbearable!  :P ;D

You voted for this guy:

Won't get fooled again! 8) ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
Your analysis is about as deep as a mud puddle. Don't give up your day job. I don't give a fuck about Trump or this nation anymore. It can burn as far as I'm concerned and because of idiots like you it's going to anyway. No, all I live for now is to make sure that you're bossed around by a bunch of blue haired old ladies for the rest of your life. I live for making your life unbearable!  :P ;D

Too long, didn't read. 

But remember when SP was exposing you?  Not one person ever came to defense.  Not a single one, ever.  You know why?  It was clear he was right.