• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 08, 2018, 07:00:55 PM
she's full of shit and she's probably exaggerating her "illness".

No one lies on the internet! Seriously, it's been known to happen, but I'll err on the side of caution.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on November 08, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

VICTORY

I am so glad Dave "reached out" to her in a totally caring and non-creepy way.  He is really too good for us, and we should just sit quietly and listen.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Azzerae on November 08, 2018, 07:02:45 PM
Faur enuff. Almost every human being on the face of the planet is fighting some unseen battle or set if challenges in some form, unbeknownst to the next person.

Only a select few see it fit to play victim and personalize the actions of others. Usually the things we all do and say have nothing to do with those that impose martyrdom on themselves.

Hypersensitive fannies who can't laugh have nothing to live for.

That's a good point (unseen battles). I wish that I could unsee some of my battles (as well as some of the grosser memes here).

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 08, 2018, 06:47:22 PM
When all else fails, dub em racist

Typical left wing strategy.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 08, 2018, 07:09:22 PM
I am so glad Dave "reached out" to her in a totally caring and non-creepy way.  He is really too good for us, and we should just sit quietly and listen.

I tried to do that, I really did.

Corona Kitty

This is my favorite however, this was when Tim got owned.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: username on November 08, 2018, 07:10:14 PM
Typical left wing strategy. [dub 'em racist]

That's just what a racist would say. "I dub thee Sir Racist."

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 07:07:44 PM
No one lies on the internet! Seriously, it's been known to happen, but I'll err on the side of caution.

lol, she literally said she was dying of cancer yet she's on every day picking fights. i think assuming she's a liar is a safe bet.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 08, 2018, 07:14:18 PM
lol, she literally said she was dying of cancer yet she's on every day picking fights. i think assuming she's a liar is a safe bet.

They said the same thing about Clinton's ascendancy to her predetermined throne. I'm gonna have to see some polls so I can know what to think about her health situation.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 08, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

It's the tumor talking

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 07:20:21 PM
They said the same thing about Clinton's ascendancy to her predetermined throne. I'm gonna have to see some polls so I can know what to think about her health situation.

with her the polls change by the day.

Laurakinch

Quote from: username on November 08, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
This is my favorite however, this was when Tim got owned.

Oh FFS. All the neediness, butt hurt and hand holding going on over there is ridiculous. And exhausting. Gives new meaning to the term snowflake. Sheesh

Fuck Dave Schrader. Just as much of a joyless pussywillow as Art, Keith, and Heather. Woe is them. Pigs pretending they're too good to roll in the mud. At least Art had the benefit of talent and success on his side. Dave has jack shit.

Lilith

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 08, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
Oh FFS. All the neediness, butt hurt and hand holding going on over there is ridiculous. And exhausting. Gives new meaning to the term snowflake. Sheesh

Well, YOU know, "safe space".

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 08, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Ladies and gentlejerks, I present to you, The Victim Olympics!

Seriously, what a pair of dickless faggots. The cantankerous cat lady met her match with the overweight manchild. God, how the fuck do these two manage to tie their shoes each day. Pity parties all round.

Pet fucking peeve! Radio guys who passively-aggressively inform potential listeners what a FAVOUR they're doing the world by "getting on with it". News flash: the world's not gonna end if Dim Dennis doesn't carry the water for Grave Spader

Quote from: Azzerae on November 08, 2018, 07:33:22 PM
Ladies and gentlejerks, I present to you, The Victim Olympics!

Seriously, what a pair of dickless faggots. The cantankerous cat lady met her match with the overweight manchild. God, how the fuck do these two manage to tie their shoes each day. Pity parties all round.

Pet fucking peeve! Radio guys who passively-aggressively inform potential listeners what a FAVOUR they're doing the world by "getting on with it". News flash: the world's not gonna end if Dim Dennis doesn't carry the water for Grave Spader

the hilarious part was he was assblasted over essentially nothing. what a rube Dim Dennis is. hahaha!

Laurakinch

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
Well, YOU know, "safe space".

Yeah too bad some can’t be satisfied with their cotton candy cocoon and just stay there. They gotta come over here to try and start some shit hoping to drag others into their dumbass drama. Guess I can’t blame them though. It’s mind numbingly dull over there.

Lilith

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 08, 2018, 07:39:23 PM
Yeah too bad some can’t be satisfied with their cotton candy cocoon and just stay there. They gotta come over here to try and start some shit hoping to drag others into their dumbass drama. Guess I can’t blame them though. It’s mind numbingly dull over there.

I did hear from a reliable source, that it's totally dead over there.

Nothing at all interesting to read, they said.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 08, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
the hilarious part was he was assblasted over essentially nothing. what a rube Dim Dennis is. hahaha!

One-upmanship at its finest

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

The fact their little internet show died is proof positive. They've all cited "real life" as their reason for stepping away...

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

did they tell /our Mallard/ to take a hike? wasn't he supposed to host last week?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 08, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
did they tell /our Mallard/ to take a hike? wasn't he supposed to host last week?

I'm hoping it's this upcoming week that he is supposed to be on the BartCast.

AZZERAE

Another thing I can't bear to let slide: if your jelopy is falling apart and you work 2 other jobs - chances are its that LUCRATIVE "radio" career that wound you up there. So, please, do yourself a favour and get an actual job and be done with it. You whiny, wimpish windbag you!

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 08, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
The fact their little internet show died is proof positive. They've all cited "real life" as their reason for stepping away...

I'm still hoping they return to the air this weekend.  I DO so enjoy a good laugh. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 08, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

The whole thing is probably another one of PBS' behind-the-scenes power trips.

Dykes like that don't only specialize in nose dives, they're experts in back-stabs.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 07:53:25 PM
I'm still hoping they return to the air this weekend.  I DO so enjoy a good laugh.

Have some self respect, dear God!