• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

***BREAKING*** Explosion in NYC

Started by Richard Groyper, September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2016, 11:46:36 PM
It is true after all! Some Americans really don't get irony.  ;D

Unfortunately, this is the case and it's a big reason why American TV shows, on the whole, are so inferior to British productions. When you remove irony, it's impossible to portray any real human drama or comedy. It's a problem that we tend to solve by importing good shows from the UK.

WOTR

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 03:29:19 AM
Unfortunately, this is the case and it's a big reason why American TV shows forums, on the whole, are so inferior to British productions boards. When you remove irony, it's impossible to portray any real human drama or comedy. It's a problem that we tend to solve by importing good shows posters from the UK.
Your welcome.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 03:29:19 AM
Unfortunately, this is the case and it's a big reason why American TV shows, on the whole, are so inferior to British productions. When you remove irony, it's impossible to portray any real human drama or comedy. It's a problem that we tend to solve by importing good shows from the UK.
You are thinking decades ago where it was better. Even our supposed 'good' shows, like House of Cards, wasn't as good as the original series. But now most of British tv is just as bad, actually many of our shitty shows are copies of British tv shows. The 'reality' 'talent' and 'singing' and modern game shows etc. Their top popular host for decades was a pedophile, but covered up for since high ratings.

Back on subject, in addition to the recent bombings, which I'm not sure if we have suspects or attribution though ISIS is supposedly celebrating we have another of Obama/Clinton's Muslims stabbing people in a mall. We can look forward to more attacks on police and random attacks from Muslims under either future administration, I think, the difference being that Clinton promises to import more potential attackers.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MALL_ST_CLOUD_MINNESOTA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-09-18-09-40-44

Juan

I watched a bit of the Fox morning show.  The brunette bimbo on the couch kept pushing the idea of a "lone wolf." Four guests in a row told her there's no such thing.

Now ISIS is taking credit.

Quote from: Juan on September 18, 2016, 09:31:44 AM
I watched a bit of the Fox morning show.  The brunette bimbo on the couch kept pushing the idea of a "lone wolf." Four guests in a row told her there's no such thing.

Now ISIS is taking credit.

Wonder if this Manifesto is genuine? 

Not exactly ISIS timber if it isn't B.S.

onan

I don't know why you guys just don't come out and say it... Hillary did it.

Quote from: onan on September 18, 2016, 10:31:51 AM

Her Saudi puppet masters did it.

TigerLily

Unspoken but understood. After all she is the Goddess of All Evil.  And only our Knight in Orange Spray Tan can save us

That was a pretty weak bomb. Whoever did this is obviously amateur hour. I'd be willing to bet on it being a second generation mind warped wild jahoodi.

Big Chicken

Now that is just ridiculous.  No way Hillary would have the energy to pull something like
that off.  You have to design the device, gather materials, build it and then walk around
and deploy it on the sly.   Lots of ergs involved and she doesn't have the get up and
go - if she can make it from her sick bed to give a speech it's a big, exhausting day.

onan

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 18, 2016, 10:39:40 AM
That was a pretty weak bomb. Whoever did this is obviously amateur hour. I'd be willing to bet on it being a second generation mind warped wild jahoodi.

In my paranoid world view, this bombing was some nut getting some excitement. And may well be the first step in other acts of violence. If there is a political statement, I doubt it is a well laid out plan.

Quote from: onan on September 18, 2016, 10:50:14 AM
In my paranoid world view, this bombing was some nut getting some excitement. And may well be the first step in other acts of violence. If there is a political statement, I doubt it is a well laid out plan.

Yeah I agree with you there. I think there will be some silly political thing attached to this by those responsible but at it's heart this was a kook who did this.

The perp is probably a random kook. Or it was a dumb wannabe jihadi terrorist.

Quote from: rekcuf on September 18, 2016, 10:56:47 AM
The perp is probably a random kook. Or it was a dumb wannabe jihadi terrorist.

That's why I'm putting my money on second generation wild jahoodi.

chefist

I'm curious if the bomber had line of sight to the device and detonated it as people walked by? It was at night, seems like a low density target situation.

Actually thinking about it, Onan may be right about it just being a thrill seeker. Kind of a stupid place and time to pull a terrorist attack. No body count or political significance. If it wasn't for shrapnel flying out I'd start having questions about this.

Quote from: chefist on September 18, 2016, 10:58:53 AM
I'm curious if the bomber had line of sight to the device and detonated it as people walked by? It was at night, seems like a low density target situation.

Right?

The Boston Marathon is a fabulous place to pull a terrorist attack.

Throwing a couple of pressure cooker bombs around a Jewish/Artsy neighborhood on a Saturday night when there's not a lot of people around accomplishes what?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 18, 2016, 11:08:17 AM
Apparently Hillary Clinton isn't even PC enough for CNN.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/777545228043620352

So what is the approved SJW newspeak for bomb/bombing?   I'm kinda out of touch
living down South and all.

Dr. MD MD

I wouldn't put it past her. Historically, when administrations are in trouble (and I would classify Hillary's campaign as trouble for the current administration) they go to war as a diversion (not that we've actually declared war since WW2 though). Today we're being told the cease fire with Russia is crumbling because the US is back to bombing Syrian forces and not ISIS. Even Russia said it looks like you're protecting ISIS rather than trying to defeat them and asked who is calling the shots, the white house or the pentagon? When you've gone Orwellian and are playing both sides against the middle in an attempt to control all you can't reveal your hold card because then the jig would really be up.  ;)

An infamous intel source who pops up and says spoopy stuff in certain places online is saying this attack was a test run to gather intel. YMMV.

Quote>>89363609

Imagine them doing a small IED in a major city.

Then after seeing where bystanders are gathering to get a view.... they hit them with a truck/vehicle.

ISIS might be considering combining attack methods to cause maximum pain.

Also don't forget Trunk/Car bombs are a possibility

>>89363530

ISIS just took credit for a mass stabbing that took place in the US around the same time as the IED's.

It's extremely plausible.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 18, 2016, 11:43:44 AM
An infamous intel source who pops up and says spoopy stuff in certain places online is saying this attack was a test run to gather intel. YMMV.

That would make sense. A dry run.

Quote from: rekcuf on September 18, 2016, 11:55:20 AM
That would make sense. A dry run.

Not sure why you would put authorities on notice or alert them to your cells presence. It seems strange that there were multiple bombs and three jahoodi attacks on the same day yet those bombs were so poorly made and this attack was rather illogical.

chefist

As amateur as this might seem, imagine if those simplistic devices had radioactive caesium?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 11:39:58 AM
I wouldn't put it past her.

Course you wouldn't; after all, you accused me of being paid by the CIA...

Historically, when administrations are in trouble (and I would classify Hillary's campaign as trouble for the current administration) they go to war as a diversion (not that we've actually declared war since WW2 though). Today we're being told the cease fire with Russia is crumbling because the US is back to bombing Syrian forces and not ISIS. Even Russia said it looks like you're protecting ISIS rather than trying to defeat them and asked who is calling the shots, the white house or the pentagon? When you've gone Orwellian and are playing both sides against the middle in an attempt to control all you can't reveal your hold card because then the jig would really be up.  ;)

What is it like in your fug head? No, it's okay, I don't want to know.