• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Lilith

Michelle is putting a class together folks.

Now, this show is making a little sense to me...

Lilith

3 all day sessions, or an 8 week kinda course, or she can give you homework, or....

Usually she does it on Zoom.

VERY VERY relaxing, and VERY FUN!

She cracks jokes here and there....

She thinks that's pretty cewel too.

You can find out about it by emailing her.

Cost:  $400.

If that's too much, email her, and you can work something out.

"Usually they cost in the THOUSANDS of dollars".

Lilith

Michelle wants to come back to do an experiment.  How cute she feels the need to offer prizes to try to make people want to tune in for that.

AZZERAE

"WAOWWW! CoOoOoWILL!!!"

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 04:42:23 AM
If it wasn't for Dynamo, I'd have turned this off, shortly after Michelle came on.

I missed it live last night.  Trying to determine if I want to bother with it today.
Debating.  I think I'd rather hear the guy down at the Tire King read the manual for
a new set of Michelin's aloud than Michelle.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 08:29:45 AM
I missed it live last night.  Trying to determine if I want to bother with it today.
Debating.  I think I'd rather hear the guy down at the Tire King read the manual for
a new set of Michelin's aloud than Michelle.

Perfectly understandable, but consider you'll miss some major virtue signaling, and cringe.

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 09:12:28 AM
Perfectly understandable, but consider you'll miss some major virtue signaling, and cringe.

Cringe?   Well now.   I gotta do it then!

whoozit

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 05:20:39 AM
Cost:  $400.

If that's too much, email her, and you can work something out.

"Usually they cost in the THOUSANDS of dollars".
Inquire about the “Art Bell Cuckshack Special”  or use the promo code “ABCS”.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on March 03, 2019, 09:46:22 AM
Inquire about the “Art Bell Cuckshack Special”  or use the promo code “ABCS”.

If she asked me, which she won't of course, I would suggest she arrange it so that you only have to pay, if you can successfully remote view, with 98% accuracy, AFTER you complete her "course".  With this skill, one could arguably, save the world.

I didn't make it through.   :(

Nick the Rat was a calling........   and I answered.

WTH?   Was that Decon?  LoL

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 11:04:31 AM
WTH?   Was that Decon?  LoL

Oh Lord, do I have to listen again?  Say it isn't so.

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:16:50 AM
Oh Lord, do I have to listen again?  Say it isn't so.

Nah.  I just don't care for producer talk much so I moved over to Nick the Rat:
http://www.nicktherat.com/radio/Nick%20the%20Rat%20S1E167.mp3

At about 7:30 I thought that might be Decon doing a little voice work for the Rat Man.
Upon further review, I don't think it's him.   Which is for the best.  A Decon/Nick the Rat alliance
could be an unstoppable force.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 11:20:18 AM
Nah.  I just don't care for producer talk much so I moved over to Nick the Rat:
http://www.nicktherat.com/radio/Nick%20the%20Rat%20S1E167.mp3

At about 7:30 I thought that might be Decon doing a little voice work for the Rat Man.
Upon further review, I don't think it's him.   Which is for the best.  A Decon/Nick the Rat alliance
could be an unstoppable force.

I LIKE Nick the Rat.   ;D

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:33:55 AM

I LIKE Nick the Rat.   ;D

He's just a Rat.  Having fun.   Something some of the others shows have forgotten to do.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 11:41:32 AM
He's just a Rat.  Having fun.   Something some of the others shows have forgotten to do.

I'll try to remember to catch him Wed.

Is Michelle still a distributor for the $5000 strobe light?

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 10:42:49 AM
If she asked me, which she won't of course, I would suggest she arrange it so that you only have to pay, if you can successfully remote view, with 98% accuracy, AFTER you complete her "course".  With this skill, one could arguably, save the world.

Why all the useless steps? She could simply remote view the lotto numbers. Even at a 70% accuracy rate she would have won multi-millions at least once by nao.

Place 33% of the winnings in high yield investments. Donate the profits and dividends across many charities. Leaving the original principle alone, so it can generate money for charities across the decades. Use 40% to live large on. Use the remaining 27% for some local hands on investments in family, and philanthropic type stimulus within the community.

THEN teach people at zero cost how to remote view. Allowing them to reap the bounties of seeing through space and time, promoting prosperity for all. Not prosperity only for yourself in such a niggardly fashion.

TL;DR:
Oh wait, if these people had any skills other than fleecing rubes. They would use those skills to profit, skipping the rubes. Then gladly help the world/people with their powers, even if it was an unteachable gift. Yet they don't. Only seeking short term profits for themselves, niggardly behavior indeed.

# Niggardly = Not Generous; Stingy.
# LookItUp.

Quote from: Catsmile on March 03, 2019, 04:32:12 PM
She could simply remote view the lotto numbers. Even at a 70% accuracy rate she would have won multi-millions at least once by nao.
Such chicanery would bring the National Guild of hypnotists and the International School of Clairvoyance into disrepute

Lilith

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZTizt7ZE6PV2xIA52usQ8H1W7x9BLgDCooV

I'm checking out yesterdays NotBartcast.  Dunno what it's about  yet.

Dynamo says they'll be talking to SpookyTim.

Lilith

Dynamo reports 2 1/2 months, no Heather.

Lilith

wr250 reports his work sucks, and he was late getting out of work.

PBS won the lottery and is on vacation somewhere in the Indian Ocean.

Lilith

SpookyTim reveals how he became a wrestling fan.

Lilith

I dunno if I can listen to this for two hours, but I'll try for Dynamo.

Lilith

I think Tim is trying to explain why people shouldn't make fun of paranormal podcasters. 

LOL

Lilith

OAK ISLAND!  YES Dynamo.

...and I agree, the paranormal field is way over saturated with programming IMO.

Lilith

I do agree with Tim, that only probably 10 percent of paranormal listeners, are listening because they are believers.

You would think that under these circumstances, one would EXPECT listeners, to be making fun of their programs.

Lilith

Ok, I'll try to watch Hellier...   ::)

Lilith

SpookyTim doesn't seem to like "jackass" listeners.