• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 20, 2017, 11:00:51 PM
Wait
Is George alive or dead ?
I have seen corpses appear more life-like
just sayin'

He better be at room temperature, We've got on standby heavy equipment, cranes and a elephant circus transport vehicle ready to roll.

They say that a ghost can be standing right next to someone
And tap them on the shoulder
But the ghost hand goes right through and the person is unaware
Maybe this is why Falkie's keyboard didn't work
And he couldn't read any chats
It's because he's DEAD and doesn't know it
Something to think about

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Norm on May 20, 2017, 10:52:24 PM
I buy my prescription glasses online. They work fine, made well and guaranteed. Best of all they are CHEAP! And besides Eyebuydirect there are numerous other online vendors out there, you are NOT limited to one company. Coastal.com ships in 3 to 4 days (fastest)

Example from EyeBuyDirect: Nice frames with single lens prescription $15.95 (includes shipping)

Agreed. I will ALWAYS buy my glasses online from now on. I was able to get four inexpensive pairs there for the price of what one pair would've cost me in a store/optometrist's office. Same with contacts. I have colors of both now to match every outfit. Is that weird? I don't care.

But yeah, once I discovered those cheap online glasses sites, I went through a brief glasses-hoarding phase. Good times.

Spy

Quote from: Northern Lights on May 20, 2017, 11:09:28 PM
They say that a ghost can be standing right next to someone
And tap them on the shoulder
But the ghost hand goes right through and the person is unaware
Maybe this is why Falkie's keyboard didn't work
And he couldn't read any chats
It's because he's DEAD and doesn't know it
Something to think about

If Senda finds himself sitting next to a guy with a shrunken head he'll know he's really screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZwdCa0ynEw

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 20, 2017, 10:19:40 PM
Thanks brig for posting this update video I was on pins and needles. Glad to see the Big Guy is still with us.

He still hasn't made the big announcement!
Could it be about the mattress move with Sweet Kathy and Ratty Patty? George is a bit of drama queen and enjoys keeping us all in suspense!
"The Master"... working his fans!

George is fond of setting things up but never following through. We still have found out why he has a bucket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW9p-5v_k0o

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 20, 2017, 11:06:16 PM
What made you think he would act responsibly?  Anything in the last 2000 pages of this thread? You are like the indulgent parent that rewards his teenager who just wrecked a car with another new car. Wash rinse repeat.

Falkie's like an old fat raccoon that people feed in their backyard, until they move away.

whoozit

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 20, 2017, 10:51:15 PM
2. I sent him a decent amount of money (STFU haters) in the hopes that he would use it on his never ending cable bill, some new glasses and perhaps getting some of his stuff out of the pawn shop. Instead he spent it on an Amazon Echo Dot that tells him the weather (so much easier than checking an app), a SnapPet or whatever that thing is, a Sesame Street t-shirt, more ancient paranormal books, apparently a second alien head  and I forgot the rest.
No good deed goes unpunished.  Please don't be an enabler.  Would you by an alcoholic a bottle of booze?

Quote from: whoozit on May 21, 2017, 04:15:15 AM
No good deed goes unpunished.  Please don't be an enabler.  Would you by an alcoholic a bottle of booze?
California is an enabler, by your definition, as it pays for a morbidly obese George's food.
am I correct ?
IF California really "cared" about George, the State would immediately place George in a Group Home of like problem(s) people WHERE THEY COULD BE MONITORED AND PROVIDED FOR IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT

Lilith

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 20, 2017, 11:11:45 PM
Agreed. I will ALWAYS buy my glasses online from now on. I was able to get four inexpensive pairs there for the price of what one pair would've cost me in a store/optometrist's office. Same with contacts. I have colors of both now to match every outfit. Is that weird? I don't care.

But yeah, once I discovered those cheap online glasses sites, I went through a brief glasses-hoarding phase. Good times.

He's still crying poor and begging...

https://youtu.be/QTy7SLNdmTI

George
Print this off and post on the exterior of Casa Senda door.
(you might ask "why on the outside of the door at Casa Senda"
SO YOU CAN FIND IT ! WHEN NEEDED ! LIKE NOW !

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2017, 06:50:12 AM
He's still crying poor and begging...

https://youtu.be/QTy7SLNdmTI
George stated, in his most recent video, that he experiences "financial hardships" from time to time !
I pissed my pants laughing AND spit coffee all over my keyboard !
*out of 365 days, George is begging, scamming and grifting (with an occasional larceny by trick) ONLY 364 days !
Falkie will always be a Falkie !
*someone should add a definition of a Falkie to the Urban Dictionary

Question
Will California be forced, by the Feds, to eliminate the state status of Casa Senda as a "Falkie Sanctuary Hovel" ?
(Forcing George to move to a Group Home for IDIOTS)

Are social services in Martinez, Contra Costa County and the State of California AWARE of George Senda and his insurmountable financial, mental health, physical health, hygiene, dietary, Internet, vision and keyboard PROBLEMS ?
Well then,
SHOULDN'T SOME COMPASSIONATE PERSON MAKE THEM AWARE ?

Falkie says that he has seen his doppelganger
This is a very ominous sign
Because in occult lore a doppelganger sighting is a sign of impending death
Since he is talking about a sighting from the past
It could mean that he is already dead and posting videos as a ghost after all

whoozit

Quote from: Northern Lights on May 21, 2017, 08:40:59 AM
Falkie says that he has seen his doppelganger
But he hasn't seen his penis in at least a decade, funny that.

Quote from: whoozit on May 21, 2017, 09:11:12 AM
But he hasn't seen his penis in at least a decade, funny that.
He saw his doppleganger's penis.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 21, 2017, 09:35:14 AM
saw his penis.

HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK?

I TURNED IT ON BY ACCIDENT YESTERDAY AND NOW IBBY WILL NO LONGER SEND ME NUDIE PICS UNTIL I STOP "YELLING" AT HER. 

THIS IS RUINING MY SEX LIFE CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE.

I heard through the paranormal grapevine
That Falkie's doppelganger is married to Kate Upton's doppelganger
Poor Falkie, his doppelganger is having all the fun

Quote from: Bobby McPuddbutter on May 21, 2017, 09:52:42 AM
IBBY WILL NO LONGER SEND ME NUDIE PICS UNTIL I STOP "YELLING" AT HER. 

I've never understood why you want so many pictures of naked Senda.

Quote from: Northern Lights on May 21, 2017, 10:01:25 AM
I heard through the paranormal grapevine
That Falkie's doppelganger is married to Kate Upton's doppelganger
Poor Falkie, his doppelganger is having all the fun
hahaha!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 21, 2017, 10:14:47 AM
I've never understood why you want so many pictures of naked Senda.

That's more explainable than you having such a collection to give out.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 21, 2017, 10:16:14 AM
That's more explainable than you having such a collection to give out.
I hacked MV's secret ethernet cameras. OK, I hired someone to hack MV's ethernet cameras.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 21, 2017, 10:19:10 AM
I hacked MV's secret ethernet cameras. OK, I hired someone to hack MV's ethernet cameras.

No wonder Senda hates you and Laurabitch. You two have been lifting his 'special' photos from his hovel for months, maybe years.

Norm

It's almost 10AM here on the left coast, the George Senda Grifter machine is being oiled and greased for another day of begging, loathing and complaining. Expect a grand exploit video extravaganza from 'muggy' Martinez. Share in the pain and discomfort that George has to endure while the haters and trolls refill their meanness canons and take aim at the little Falkie hermit kingdom.

Quote from: Norm on May 21, 2017, 10:57:26 AM
It's almost 10AM here on the left coast, the George Senda Grifter machine is being oiled and greased for another day of begging,
Senda's not up until noon. And don't come calling because he and a nude Kathy will not be up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 21, 2017, 11:08:19 AM
Senda's not up until noon. And don't come calling because he and a nude Kathy will not be up.

Be specific. Sick. :-\