• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Norm on May 14, 2017, 05:24:16 PM
California has a nice inmate medical prison facility in Stockton. Currently has over 2000 inmates with long term health issues. I think George would get the care he needs besides 3 hots and a cot plus a complete medical facility at his beckon command. Stockton is not far from Martinez so if George decided to escape back to Martinez he could easily carjack a prius and he'd be home free in no time.

I gurantee that cell is nicer than his apartment

Quote from: Norm on May 14, 2017, 05:24:16 PM
California has a nice inmate medical prison facility in Stockton. Currently has over 2000 inmates with long term health issues. I think George would get the care he needs besides 3 hots and a cot plus a complete medical facility at his beckon command. Stockton is not far from Martinez so if George decided to escape back to Martinez he could easily carjack a prius and he'd be home free in no time.

This California prison seems to me based on a Midwest enclosed HOG operation (huge grates in bottom for shit and piss..then hose down HOGS and collect from huge vats via outside access)
Very efficient use of space !
am I right ?
The collection is spread on agricultural land

akwilly

Hey falkie. All this talk about you going to jail makes pretty good sense when considering all the benefits being locked up affords a guy. But hey big guy I think I know of a great way for you to get rich! Screw the men's prison and head over to the woman's jail! Take your awesome recording device and interview the good looking and slutty convicts. You can then create a service kinda like eHarmony but instead of love your service will be all about conjugal visits. Heck big guy you might even find the next Kathy there.

Quote from: akwilly on May 15, 2017, 05:38:02 AM
Hey falkie. All this talk about you going to jail makes pretty good sense when considering all the benefits being locked up affords a guy. But hey big guy I think I know of a great way for you to get rich! Screw the men's prison and head over to the woman's jail! Take your awesome recording device and interview the good looking and slutty convicts. You can then create a service kinda like eHarmony but instead of love your service will be all about conjugal visits. Heck big guy you might even find the next Kathy there.

Sweet idea but it looks like its been done:
http://www.femaleprisonpals.com/

Yorkshire pud

If Senda sees this, guess what the next grifting campaign will be going on? He'll say its to take Kathy out for an 'All any reasonable killer whale can eat in a day' buffet, but we'll know where the money is really going.

A sex doll that can talk - but is it perfect Harmony? -
www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39859939

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 15, 2017, 08:49:47 AM
If Senda sees this, guess what the next grifting campaign will be going on? He'll say its to take Kathy out for an 'All any reasonable killer whale can eat in a day' buffet, but we'll know where the money is really going.

Hey Yorkshire,
IF you were a "real friend" you might use your pull with the BBC to have them do a "spread" (get it) on a Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love ❤️ Doll !
Why not ? Plenty of Royals etc that I am sure would enjoy "her" !

Hey Falkie,
Why don't you develop and produce a "George, The Guy from Pittsburgh Fleshy Mutant Twitchie Love ❤️ Doll" to comarket with the "Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love ❤️ Doll"
$$$$$$$
Watch out Shark Tank....here they come !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 15, 2017, 09:18:52 AM
Hey Yorkshire,
IF you were a "real friend" you might use your pull with the BBC to have them do a "spread" (get it) on a Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love ❤️ Doll !

You have a sick mind...

I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 15, 2017, 08:49:47 AM

The Kathy sex doll is programed to say "Uuuuuughhh", "Buy me that" and "Don't hit me".

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 15, 2017, 09:18:52 AM
Hey Yorkshire,
You are a sadist! :o

Norm

George prepared a lovely Mother's Day dinner for Kathy.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2017, 07:09:51 PM
I still don't understand the whole ''Guy From Pittsburgh'' line.  On top of being dumb, one the first things most people think of when they think of Pittsburgh is tough steel workers - not pansies making videos when they get so much as a scrape on their knee.

Perhaps ''The Guy Who Embarrasses Pittsburgh''?

Actually there is a 'Pittsburgh' in California, not far from Martinez. Pittsburg is an industrial city in Contra Costa County, California. The population was 63,264 at the 2010 census. It is located on the southern shore of the Suisun Bay in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. Last time I went through the area I kept my doors locked, one hand on the steering wheel and other hand on my baseball bat.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 15, 2017, 11:01:38 AM
The Kathy sex doll is programed to say "Uuuuuughhh", "Buy me that" and "Don't hit me".

We are in the process of getting together an informal scientific task force to road test said doll. Yorkie fought hard for the arsehole, I booked the mouth, but the Cavern of Horror is still up for grabs. I know a dungarees-wearing diesel like you would jump at the chance.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2017, 12:19:49 PM
We are in the process of getting together an informal scientific task force to road test said doll. Yorkie fought hard for the arsehole, I booked the mouth, but the Cavern of Horror is still up for grabs. I know a dungarees-wearing diesel like you would jump at the chance.

The cavern of horror, the crevasse of Hades, the chasm of doom, the (That's enough metaphors: Ed), can only be entered by one so brave, a being of such courage and daring do, that mere mortals speak the name in hushed, reverential whispers. That being is...is....is....(cont: pp94)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 15, 2017, 01:00:51 PM
The cavern of horror, the crevasse of Hades, the chasm of doom, the (That's enough metaphors: Ed), can only be entered by one so brave, a being of such courage and daring do, that mere mortals speak the name in hushed, reverential whispers. That being is...is....is....(cont: pp94)

Yes, well it's the Flaming Fudge Tunnel you have to worry about. I only hope it lays off the Mexican food before you get in there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2017, 01:08:07 PM
Yes, well it's the Flaming Fudge Tunnel you have to worry about. I only hope it lays off the Mexican food before you get in there.

Eh? I'm from Yorkshire me. Mere floods of hispanic vomit on a plate won't worry me any.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2017, 01:08:07 PM
Don't worry about the Mexican food. It's the "All you can eat" buffet making its exit that is the stuff of nightmares.

Quote from: Norm on May 15, 2017, 11:26:27 AM
George prepared a lovely Mother's Day dinner for Kathy.

Then ate it frozen before she arrived.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2017, 12:19:49 PM
George only "acts" repulsed when confronted with the "Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll complete with YUGE Undulating Breasts"
He really needs to get on board and share how "life like" the Doll is !
I mean IF it is good enough for Falkie....
That is all anybody needs to know !
TRIAL COMPLETED !

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 15, 2017, 01:00:51 PM
Are you quite certain that it is not the "gorge of eternal peril?"

If so, it is a simple matter of answering the five three questions correctly. (Also, double or even triple wrapping would not  hurt in this case.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx6XnankZ8

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 15, 2017, 06:46:02 PM
Here's an idea for Senda: Dude turned a storage container into a home.

Apparently there's at least one in Sacto, already stocked with his treasures and ready to move into now

Norm

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 15, 2017, 06:46:02 PM
Here's an idea for Senda: Dude turned a storage container into a home.

http://shareably.net/red-container-storage-home/

The outdoor organization I belong to purchased one of the longer containers and had it delivered for $5000. We use for secure equipment storage. Solid metal container properly electrical grounded could be EMP proof as well. Also perfect for off-grid blue meth labs and honey oil operations. George could use it to become a drug kingpin. Kathy could sweep the floors while maintaining a constant contact high. I see a big winner here. "George the drug kingpin from Pittsburg"

3OctaveFart

If I didn't have a family and needed a flop house I would want that thing.

Trick it out with appliances, as only George can, and it would be fine for entertainment.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 15, 2017, 08:39:48 PM
If I didn't have a family and needed a flop house I would want that thing.

Trick it out with appliances, as only George can, and it would be fine for entertainment.

He could purchase several extra for storage, a library, and a museum.

... OH, and one for a garage.

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2017, 08:45:07 PM
He could purchase several extra for storage, a library, and a museum.

... OH, and one for a garage.

I *like* the museum aspect.  If George was really on the ball he'd apply for both a Federal and State grant to fund it.
Sure, he would have to part with some treasures but he would also be creating jobs. He'd need what?
A Curator, an Archivist, a Librarian, a Preparator and Gift Shop personnel.  I think we would all feel better with the
knowledge that such things as the red shorts and Old Gerry's envelope were preserved for future generations.

https://www.imls.gov/grants/apply-grant/available-grants

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 15, 2017, 09:13:11 PM
I *like* the museum aspect.  If George was really on the ball he'd apply for both a Federal and State grant to fund it.
Sure, he would have to part with some treasures but he would also be creating jobs. He'd need what?
A Curator, an Archivist, a Librarian, a Preparator and Gift Shop personnel.  I think we would all feel better with the
knowledge that such things as the red shorts and Old Gerry's envelope were preserved for future generations.

https://www.imls.gov/grants/apply-grant/available-grants

...and one for a broadcasting studio.  How could I forget that?