• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

AZZERAE

I haven't! But I'll give it a listen. :)

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 04:00:46 PM
Have you ever tried Mysterious Universe?

https://mysteriousuniverse.org

It's probably the best dual host podcast on the paranormal that I've heard.

He is good. But the accent rubs me the wrong way.
Keith tried to get him to take over MITD but they couldn’t make it work due to time difference and logistics.

Schrader is terrible in the current format.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 02, 2019, 11:53:06 PM
He is good. But the accent rubs me the wrong way.
Keith tried to get him to take over MITD but they couldn’t make it work due to time difference and logistics.

Schrader is terrible in the current format.

Metron says that I was against him from the get go but that’s not true. When it was first announced he was taking over I fully supported him and gave him the benefit of all my doubt and even tried interacting with him here...but the guy is just a condescending, virtue signalling cuck. In other words he’s most Ellgabbers ideal man. So, I understand why metron still likes and supports him.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 06:02:00 PM
Metron says that I was against him from the get go but that’s not true. When it was first announced he was taking over I fully supported him and gave him the benefit of all my doubt and even tried interacting with him here...but the guy is just a condescending, virtue signalling cuck. In other words he’s most Ellgabbers ideal man. So, I understand why metron still likes and supports him.  ;D

Dave and Keith need a safe space, and BellGab would never become that for them.  For this reason, I think EllGab was created.  I see Metron is over at EllGab now, under a different name, and I hope he remains there happily ever after. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2019, 06:29:38 PM
Dave and Keith need a safe space, and BellGab would never become that for them.  For this reason, I think EllGab was created.  I see Metron is over at EllGab now, under a different name, and I hope he remains there happily ever after. :)

Yeah, he can piss and moan about me to the other Ellgabbers until the cows come home. They’ll all agree, of course. That metron can really build consensus! ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 06:43:47 PM
Yeah, he can piss and moan about me to the other Ellgabbers until the cows come home. They’ll all agree, of course. That metron can really build consensus! ;D

Praise MV!

Quote from: Liberace! on February 05, 2019, 12:20:04 AM
Indeed!
All Hail "SAGE"   MV !    ;)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH Buddy ! ! !    ;D

Okay - Here's some real Art Bell transcript - Took me a bit, did it by hand -  - software misses the nuances...   .

Art, When he was king of the airwaves...

(It's short enough that I can post it.)

C2C_1-29-2002
Art reads ebay "I Will Kick Your Ass" - Transcription:

From Sept 2001  - EBay Item # 1641798199:

Art:     * Reading ad...

"  Winning bid receives an ass-kicking from me personally.
I'm 6', and weigh over 230 Lbs.
If you win this - Ahh - auction, I will personally come to your house and kick your ass.
I guarantee I will not break any bones or kill you, nor will I use any weapons on you, but I will give you a good beating.
And I will do this under two conditions -
1. You, or anyone else does not press charges against me-hee-hee-hee. After all, you bought the ass-kicking.
2. You do not fight back, or physically attempt to harm meEE, in any other manner. This is your ass getting kicked, not mine.

(Further  # demarcations applied for  syntactic legibility )  ;)

3. Buyer provides, round trip plane ticket, to the nearest airport, as well as cab fare, to your house and back. Now if you're not close to the airport, you may provide me with a train ticket or other means of transportation.
Do not pick me up, as I will be attacking you, completely randomly.
Buyer must also provide good, clear directions to their house, as well as any business expenses, (if I need to stay in a hotel, or buy any food for myself during the trip, most likely, I'll just fly in, kick your ass and then leave.) 

Hah, hah,       Ha...

4. Upon arrival, I will select a random time to come over and kick your ass. It may be when you are sleeping or showering, or any other time during the day or night, when you are most vulnerable.
During this meeting, I may damage one or more of your household items,  * Ha ha ha ha ha ha... .
If I have to break glass to get into your...
* Wait a minute - page 2, (gibberish)
... Yeah, home, or, knock over furniture, as you attempt to...  to run from me, [which would / this should] be expected by you, and covered by MY expenses.
5. If you are married, or have children, I may choose to slap around your family a little, but only if I'm feeling particularly generous.
Beh - Beh - warned of this, (Art's trying to hold back laughter, but failing miserably,)  and expect it as well.

Whoa - SHIT !
The site that was hosting these (Tape recorded) broadcasts, is now giving me a 404.  >:(
Mc-Fuckit.
40 MB MP3 can't be uploaded here. (Not to mention the legal implications.)   This really sucks.  :(

Well, I hope someone gets a kick out of the transcript.      Enjoy -        (I listened to this live - - - good times)     ;)

AHHhhh...
Bidding starts at 1 cent, but remember the winner must pay all expenses for my travel if they wish for me to come and kick their ass.
I will accept, check, or money order, or you could just let me use your valid credit card for a few day-ay-ays.  ;D
Heh, heh, weh'll call it even, hah, hah, hah, hah   -    hee, hee, hee, hee !
So-o-o, Thi-i-i-s is a ah, this is a real ad.
Ah, it alleges, I mean it's got all the normal stuff up here, on EBay. So it was probably up there in September ni-ine - I know when EBay finds this kind of thing, as well as, there were people up there, selling their souls you know on EBay,...  and EBay also clamped down on that one as well as they should have.
But, you know what really bothers me about this this Ahhh, this offer ?
Ahh, It's that I betcha there are people out there...   who took him up on it.
God knows where  the bidding went, or maybe EBay got this stopped, before the bidding could really get underway.
But trust me, it's a strange world we live in-hey it snowed here in Parhump here today, strange world we live in.(Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams -playing in the background) That's right, here in the desert, near Death Valley, it snowed.
Strange - Strange people out there.   "

End Transcript.    (Verbatim)    ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 17, 2019, 08:57:52 PM
All Hail "SAGE"   MV !    ;)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH Buddy ! ! !    ;D

Okay - Here's some real Art Bell transcript - Took me a bit, did it by hand -  - software misses the nuances...   .

Art, When he was king of the airwaves...

(It's short enough that I can post it.)

C2C_1-29-2002
Art reads ebay "I Will Kick Your Ass" - Transcription:

From Sept 2001  - EBay Item # 1641798199:

Art:     * Reading ad...

"  Winning bid receives an ass-kicking from me personally.
I'm 6', and weigh over 230 Lbs.
If you win this - Ahh - auction, I will personally come to your house and kick your ass.
I guarantee I will not break any bones or kill you, nor will I use any weapons on you, but I will give you a good beating.
And I will do this under two conditions -
1. You, or anyone else does not press charges against me-hee-hee-hee. After all, you bought the ass-kicking.
2. You do not fight back, or physically attempt to harm meEE, in any other manner. This is your ass getting kicked, not mine.

(Further  # demarcations applied for  syntactic legibility )  ;)

3. Buyer provides, round trip plane ticket, to the nearest airport, as well as cab fare, to your house and back. Now if you're not close to the airport, you may provide me with a train ticket or other means of transportation.
Do not pick me up, as I will be attacking you, completely randomly.
Buyer must also provide good, clear directions to their house, as well as any business expenses, (if I need to stay in a hotel, or buy any food for myself during the trip, most likely, I'll just fly in, kick your ass and then leave.) 

Hah, hah,       Ha...

4. Upon arrival, I will select a random time to come over and kick your ass. It may be when you are sleeping or showering, or any other time during the day or night, when you are most vulnerable.
During this meeting, I may damage one or more of your household items,  * Ha ha ha ha ha ha... .
If I have to break glass to get into your...
* Wait a minute - page 2, (gibberish)
... Yeah, home, or, knock over furniture, as you attempt to...  to run from me, [which would / this should] be expected by you, and covered by MY expenses.
5. If you are married, or have children, I may choose to slap around your family a little, but only if I'm feeling particularly generous.
Beh - Beh - warned of this, (Art's trying to hold back laughter, but failing miserably,)  and expect it as well.

Whoa - SHIT !
The site that was hosting these (Tape recorded) broadcasts, is now giving me a 404.  >:(
Mc-Fuckit.
40 MB MP3 can't be uploaded here. (Not to mention the legal implications.)   This really sucks.  :(

Well, I hope someone gets a kick out of the transcript.      Enjoy -        (I listened to this live - - - good times)     ;)

AHHhhh...
Bidding starts at 1 cent, but remember the winner must pay all expenses for my travel if they wish for me to come and kick their ass.
I will accept, check, or money order, or you could just let me use your valid credit card for a few day-ay-ays.  ;D
Heh, heh, weh'll call it even, hah, hah, hah, hah   -    hee, hee, hee, hee !
So-o-o, Thi-i-i-s is a ah, this is a real ad.
Ah, it alleges, I mean it's got all the normal stuff up here, on EBay. So it was probably up there in September ni-ine - I know when EBay finds this kind of thing, as well as, there were people up there, selling their souls you know on EBay,...  and EBay also clamped down on that one as well as they should have.
But, you know what really bothers me about this this Ahhh, this offer ?
Ahh, It's that I betcha there are people out there...   who took him up on it.
God knows where  the bidding went, or maybe EBay got this stopped, before the bidding could really get underway.
But trust me, it's a strange world we live in-hey it snowed here in Parhump here today, strange world we live in.(Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams -playing in the background) That's right, here in the desert, near Death Valley, it snowed.
Strange - Strange people out there.   "

End Transcript.    (Verbatim)    ;)

Maybe Jussie bought his asskicking on eBay.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 17, 2019, 09:57:00 PM
Maybe Jussie bought his asskicking on eBay.
Holy Fuck...   
Bwaaah-Ha-ha-ha=ha !

;D

Metron2267

https://www.infowars.com/black-civil-rights-activist-says-jussie-smollet-could-have-started-race-war/

Leftists after zero evidence of Smollett attack being carried out by Trump supporters; "This was definitely evil, homophobic, racist Trump supporters' fault!"

Leftists after several pieces of evidence suggest Smollett staged attack; "We have to wait for the evidence!"
â€" Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) February 18, 2019

Genessee KC

I think it’s about time for Art Bell to come back.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Genessee KC on February 18, 2019, 08:35:24 PM
I think it’s about time for Art Bell to come back.

Activate the "Blitz" thread.

Metron2267

Art's not comin' back, the hogs et him... :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 10:05:08 AM
Art's not comin' back, the hogs et him... :-[

Not funny. Too bad they didn’t eat you.

I think it would be fair to say given current facts we know about Heather, it is very doubtful Art committed suicide. People trying to jump to conclusions, are frequently wrong.

Art was taking medication that built up in his system, was in poor health.

Art was old and confused could have not realized what medication he had taken.

The so called “suicide note” was an invoice on the floor, according to Heather’s former producer who visited  her.

Art’s wife came out and publicly refuted there was a suicide not.

Heather by all accounts is erratic to the point she is disoriented. Described as high, erratic, sleep deprived, etc, etc.

The coroner ruled the death an accidental overdose, with major contributing factor of COPD and hypertension.

Art had young children. By all accounts seemed to be enjoying time with family.

The only person saying Art committed suicide is Heather. Who unfortunately is unstable, and could potentially have alternative motives for saying it was suicide.

In short I don’t believe Heather. I am sure Heather believes what she says. But she was not there, and her former “insiders” report someone who is unstable. They also report Art sold Heather the house and studio because he no longer wanted it. That his relationship with Heather was a business relationship. He wanted to sell house/equipment. He may have felt some sense of responsibility of helping Heather/Keith.

I think the rumors of a sexual relationship between Art/Heather are false. Heather has made reference to Art brining Asia with him. Heather’s producer stated Heather told him Art was never alone with her.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 21, 2019, 11:26:07 PM
I think it would be fair to say given current facts we know about Heather, it is very doubtful Art committed suicide. People trying to jump to conclusions, are frequently wrong.

Art was taking medication that built up in his system, was in poor health.

Art was old and confused could have not realized what medication he had taken.

The so called “suicide note” was an invoice on the floor, according to Heather’s former producer who visited  her.

Art’s wife came out and publicly refuted there was a suicide not.

Heather by all accounts is erratic to the point she is disoriented. Described as high, erratic, sleep deprived, etc, etc.

The coroner ruled the death an accidental overdose, with major contributing factor of COPD and hypertension.

Art had young children. By all accounts seemed to be enjoying time with family.

The only person saying Art committed suicide is Heather. Who unfortunately is unstable, and could potentially have alternative motives for saying it was suicide.

In short I don’t believe Heather. I am sure Heather believes what she says. But she was not there, and her former “insiders” report someone who is unstable. They also report Art sold Heather the house and studio because he no longer wanted it. That his relationship with Heather was a business relationship. He wanted to sell house/equipment. He may have felt some sense of responsibility of helping Heather/Keith.

I think the rumors of a sexual relationship between Art/Heather are false. Heather has made reference to Art brining Asia with him. Heather’s producer stated Heather told him Art was never alone with her.

I don't know if Bell committed suicide, and frankly don't care, but coroners are very conservative where the question of suicide is concerned.  Unless there is overwhelming proof, they will not rule suicide due to the impact it has on insurance, estates/wills, even where the deceased can be interred in some faiths.  Such rulings also make a lot of work for coroners.  Not surprising no suicide ruling in this case.

The question of suicide notes can also be puzzling.  While the vast majority of people found dead who did leave a suicide note are ruled suicides, most suicides do not leave notes.  If there had been a note and it was seen by first responders, it would have been reported.  So if there was a note here, it was either withheld from authorities by someone in the house (likely) or quashed by the sheriff (unlikely.) 

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 22, 2019, 01:48:29 PM
I don't know if Bell committed suicide, and frankly don't care, but coroners are very conservative where the question of suicide is concerned.  Unless there is overwhelming proof, they will not rule suicide due to the impact it has on insurance, estates/wills, even where the deceased can be interred in some faiths.  Such rulings also make a lot of work for coroners.  Not surprising no suicide ruling in this case.

The question of suicide notes can also be puzzling.  While the vast majority of people found dead who did leave a suicide note are ruled suicides, most suicides do not leave notes.  If there had been a note and it was seen by first responders, it would have been reported.  So if there was a note here, it was either withheld from authorities by someone in the house (likely) or quashed by the sheriff (unlikely.)

I think that is one of the most curious aspects of the mystery,  ie: Who is telling the truth, Airyn or Heather?

I don't know if Dynamo would agree with me about that or not.

aldousburbank

From what I remember, and I might be wrong, Airyn never said there was no suicide note. She was understandably upset without specificity to an alleged suicide.

VC

1) HW says she received a lot of pressure to keep her mouth shut about the suicide and was told to lie about it.

2) AB died of prescription drug overdose complications. He died on Friday the 13th. These are facts.

3) AB's alleged suicide was *not* a subject HW wanted to talk about without prompting or brought-up separately by herself. She did not go out of her way to make this known EXCEPT, once directly asked, to say she would NOT lie about it [the second time].

HW has only subjected herself to considerable ridicule, more hatred, negativity, and anger is directed at her by going public about a suicide note. HW gains nothing having done this, and, in fact, HW loses everywhere, on all accounts, by doing this. HW burned her bridges with Airyn, Karen, Art's children, being a Godparent, Art's friends and fans, etc.

WTF? Seriously? She is lying for more psycho BSC attention? Bull Shit! Imho.

Could HW be mistaken about this matter? Well, we don't know enough details, for now, but that is possible too.

Jackstar

Obvious elephant in the room is obvious.

Catsmile

We have Irene who was married for 12 years, and has 2 children by Art Bell. Which seems to be a long term stable situation, at least on the surface. Art Bell himself gave credence to it being a stable marriage/situation. As we all know Art wouldn't have any problems quitting anything in his personal or professional life in a heartbeat, if things didn't go his way. Twelve years and two children without any outward hints of trouble... Irene truly gives meaning to playing the long game, if she was indeed up to no good.

On the other hand we have Heater who knew Art for 3 years. Heater has never been married, or had any children. Which is her narrative, from her own words, if she is to be believed. Seemingly she can't keep any kind of long term relationships, including friendships. As we've seen from a long list of people shes cycled through from her past here at BellGab. Which seems to be some sort of long term ongoing cycle. Other people have backed up this notion from past to present. An Island of stability Heater is not.     

Which story would you buy? Which person do you want to believe?

# UnstableSexWorker VS. Wife&MotherOf12Years
# LickedToadLogic

# Team Airyn On This Count For Nao.

VC

Quote from: VC on February 22, 2019, 03:27:22 PM
3) AB's alleged suicide was *not* a subject HW wanted to talk about without prompting or brought-up separately by herself. She did not go out of her way to make this known EXCEPT, once directly asked, to say she would NOT lie about it [the second time].

HW has only subjected herself to considerable ridicule, more hatred, negativity, and anger is directed at her by going public about a suicide note. HW gains nothing having done this, and, in fact, HW loses everywhere, on all accounts, by doing this. HW burned her bridges with Airyn, Karen, Art's children, being a Godparent, Art's friends and fans, etc.

WTF? Seriously? She is lying for more psycho BSC attention? Bull Shit! Imho.

Could HW be mistaken about this matter? Well, we don't know enough details, for now, but that is possible too.

I made a mistake about 3) above as follows: It is NOT accurate about what HW did the first time she spoke of AB's alleged suicide. Here, see below, is the accurate information about what happened the first time HW went "public" on-air about AB's alleged suicide:

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 22, 2019, 04:33:24 PM
As for the KTOX incident, it is unclear whether she was outright asked about it but she did say that he took his own life. Sadly despite repeated requests no recording has ever surfaced.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0QSWk9PsCEJ

Check-out this KTOX discussion [link above] AFTER HW went on-air there. It does seem HW had the definite intention the first time she spoke publicly about this to say AB did commit suicide. This would definitely explain WHY Airyn and Karen dropped "the hammer" on HW and disowned her, whether this is true or not. Imho, HW should have kept quiet about this UNLESS she was directly asked, and then she should have said she will not speak the truth about it publicly for another few years. Why? To protect Airyn and her 2 children. Why? FFS, HW was the Godparent of Art's son, so she should have just kept her mouth shut!

That was STUPID and irresponsible what HW did under the circumstances. Yeah Heather, you fucked-up BIG TIME, and you deserved Airyn's response for doing this really STUPID and irresponsible act. DUMB. ::)

You need to beg for forgiveness "publicly" for doing this. Period.

Quote from: Catsmile on February 22, 2019, 07:48:39 PM
We have Irene who was married for 12 years, and has 2 children by Art Bell. Which seems to be a long term stable situation, at least on the surface. Art Bell himself gave credence to it being a stable marriage/situation. As we all know Art wouldn't have any problems quitting anything in his personal or professional life in a heartbeat, if things didn't go his way. Twelve years and two children without any outward hints of trouble... Irene truly gives meaning to playing the long game, if she was indeed up to no good.

On the other hand we have Heater who knew Art for 3 years. Heater has never been married, or had any children. Which is her narrative, from her own words, if she is to be believed. Seemingly she can't keep any kind of long term relationships, including friendships. As we've seen from a long list of people shes cycled through from her past here at BellGab. Which seems to be some sort of long term ongoing cycle. Other people have backed up this notion from past to present. An Island of stability Heater is not.     

Which story would you buy? Which person do you want to believe?

# LickedToadLogic

Pretty much this. I doubt airyn would be as forceful in her denials if Art had actually left a letter.

She clearly did not want to be on the ellgab podcast. But she went on any way to say that Heather was wrong. She also said Heather wasn’t even there. I’ll take Airyns word over Heather’s.

I also think Heather believes there was a note. But due to her issues she can’t process information correctly. I think she was reading to much into ordinary documents Art had laying around.

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on February 22, 2019, 07:48:39 PM

...Which story would you buy? Which person do you want to believe?

# LickedToadLogic

# If You Can't Trust Phone Sex Operators And Strippers, Who Can You Trust?

VC

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 23, 2019, 07:02:32 AM
I doubt airyn would be as forceful in her denials if Art had actually left a letter.

WTF? Airyn NEVER addressed this issue one-way or another in her one and only public statement.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 23, 2019, 07:02:32 AMShe clearly did not want to be on the ellgab podcast. But she went on any way to say that Heather was wrong. She also said Heather wasn’t even there. I’ll take Airyns word over Heather’s.

Again, WTF? Are you making this up out of thin air? At a minimum these are fabrications of your imagination or false memories.

These are the main points that Airyn said. And, I'm actually quoting Airyn here speaking to HW by indirect means:

"You are just stirring old things up.
And all you are doing are making it harder and hurting my family worse.
I want less drama.
I don't have time for this.
I have two kids to raise and deal with real life problems."

Airyn was also upset having treated HW like family or a close friend in a time of need/loss but was not reciprocated in-kind or similar fashion by HW. She brought HW groceries and home cooked meals, but HW couldn't even respond in gratitude to Airyn's phone calls or with even a text reply. Airyn felt slighted and/or ignored by HW.

Airyn said: "I cannot just quit, cry, hide, and sleep all day. And now, seeing all this crap online has saddened me."