• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

If he were really dead, he would have quit by now.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 22, 2018, 04:50:14 AM
If he were really dead, he would have quit by now.

But he'd have to unretire first.

Hog

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
If it's public information, there's a reason for that and we're entitled to it.

Of all the BS we heard from Art, it would be nice to have something we can actually believe at the end
Sure IF it is public information, by all means people should have access.  The question is, why is it public info?

But unless a crime has been committed, that's all personal and protected information just as it should be, and the way things are done up here.

What type of Vodka did Whitney Houston wash down her Xanax with? Did the stomach contents contain Absolute or Grey Goose?  Way to feed the tabloids.

peace
Hog

Metron2267

Quote from: Hog on June 23, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
Sure IF it is public information, by all means people should have access.  The question is, why is it public info?

But unless a crime has been committed, that's all personal and protected information just as it should be, and the way things are done up here.

What type of Vodka did Whitney Houston wash down her Xanax with? Did the stomach contents contain Absolute or Grey Goose?  Way to feed the tabloids.

peace
Hog

Soberly analyzed Hog - fine job. :-X

albrecht

"An article in Thursday's Style section incorrectly characterized Art Bell's radio program as a shortwave broadcast. His "Coast to Coast AM" is heard on 173 AM and FM stations nationwide. (Published 5/13/95)"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1995/05/11/the-spooky-world-of-linda-thompson/d09e85b3-a789-47b0-bb66-fb21d95bc712/?utm_term=.af99870f6533

"There are enough facts to be upset about without engaging in emotionally charged fantasy," says Pate, who covered the siege of Mount Carmel and the trial of the Branch Davidians."

WOTR

Quote from: BellHop on June 20, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
Finally my copy of the Art of Talk came in! Only took forever.
To help me gauge how long "forever" is... Was the book autographed?  ;)

BellHop

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2018, 02:07:45 AM
To help me gauge how long "forever" is... Was the book autographed?  ;)
No

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on June 23, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
tabloids

There wouldn't be tabloids if the information were freely available! Duh.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bluejay on June 24, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

East of the Rockies. You're on the air with Art Bell! :D

Metron2267

Hey now!

Art took Obummer's spot... :'(

stargazr1976

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 20, 2018, 01:35:53 AM
there's another controversy?  What is it this time?

I guess it might be a little late. Maybe you heard of it. Stair was arrested late last year for cupping a young girls tit. Was dumb enough to upload it to youtube. He is out of jail now and back on bcq. I don't know if there are any new charges etc.

stargazr1976

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 20, 2018, 09:17:05 AM
Same here.  I remember scanning through shortwave on my portable radio one late evening in the early 2000's and coming across an Alex Jones Show broadcast.  I was pretty surprised at the time because I thought he was internet-only.

Shortwave is so dead now. Its a shame. There is a new show called southern talk in the midnight though. Its on wtww and kcaa I think. Saturday nights. Downloaded a few but havent really listened Yet. I think Leo ashcraft has something to do with it. Either way at least its something on the bands that isn't religious.

Metron2267

Quote from: stargazr1976 on June 27, 2018, 01:39:42 AM
I guess it might be a little late. Maybe you heard of it. Stair was arrested late last year for cupping a young girls tit. Was dumb enough to upload it to youtube. He is out of jail now and back on bcq. I don't know if there are any new charges etc.

Lordy, I thought that old fart was long gone and off to the land of Harold Camping! :(

bobo17

i HATE to start this CONSPIRACY TALK.....BUT
i was talking to Art last night (in his hiding spot) and we are serioulsly thinking of coming back to air again.
The thing is Art needs GARANTEES that he listners will accept the facts and listen to his show again.
PLEASE...PLEASE......CONFIRM YOU WILL HOLD NO GRUDGES AND BE A LOYAL LISTNER AGAIN.
I HAVE TAKE THE TIME AND MONEY TO ORGANIZE THIS AND NEAD TO NO, THAT MY AFFORTS ARE NOT IN VANE.
SO IF YOU WILL LISTEN AND SUPPORT ARTS RETURN....PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE  (do not pm as i get 1,000s of PM a day as a result of my connections to Art and noing the truth)

i LOOK FORWARD TO BRINGING ART BACK....SO LONG AS THE RESPONSE / REPLY TO THIS REQUEST AND POST IS POSITIVE

your almight leader  Bobo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bobo17 on June 29, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
i HATE to start this CONSPIRACY TALK.....BUT
i was talking to Art last night (in his hiding spot) and we are serioulsly thinking of coming back to air again.
The thing is Art needs GARANTEES that he listners will accept the facts and listen to his show again.
PLEASE...PLEASE......CONFIRM YOU WILL HOLD NO GRUDGES AND BE A LOYAL LISTNER AGAIN.
I HAVE TAKE THE TIME AND MONEY TO ORGANIZE THIS AND NEAD TO NO, THAT MY AFFORTS ARE NOT IN VANE.
SO IF YOU WILL LISTEN AND SUPPORT ARTS RETURN....PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE  (do not pm as i get 1,000s of PM a day as a result of my connections to Art and noing the truth)

i LOOK FORWARD TO BRINGING ART BACK....SO LONG AS THE RESPONSE / REPLY TO THIS REQUEST AND POST IS POSITIVE

your almight leader  Bobo

Bobo, I'm so glad you showed up again. We're doing a remake of The Thing With Two Heads with Dave and Winnie Schrader and I'd love to see if we could get Rosy Grier attached. Would you arrange the meeting for me?  ???

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2018, 02:04:22 PM
Bobo, I'm so glad you showed up again. We're doing a remake of The Thing With Two Heads with Dave and Winnie Schrader and I'd love to see if we could get Rosy Grier attached. Would you arrange the meeting for me?  ???
Heh, heh, heh.  Bobo is back!  Glad to hear Art is coming back, too.  Again.

Thanks for all you do.

Metron2267

Bring the old fart back, we're in!

:)

Quote from: bobo17 on June 29, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
i HATE to start this CONSPIRACY TALK.....BUT...

It was you!  You smoked Heater's missing cigarette.

Unless it was Bart El

bobo17

ALL
again, i will not respond to the 100's of private pm sent to me on this site.
We NEED POSITIVE POST TO ENCOURAGE ART TO COME BACK, EXPLAIN THE REASON FOR saying he died (he was tired of being famous) and THAT ALL OF YOU WILL FORGIVE AND FORGET and MORE importantly LISTEN TO HIS NEW SHOW on terestrial radio

PLEASE CONFIRM YOU WILL BE A LOYAL LISTNER AGAIN BY RESPONDING TO THIS POST ONLY.

thanks
bobo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bobo17 on June 30, 2018, 07:48:03 PM
ALL
We NEED POSITIVE POST TO ENCOURAGE ART TO COME BACK, EXPLAIN THE REASON FOR saying he died (he was tired of being famous) and THAT ALL OF YOU WILL FORGIVE AND FORGET and MORE importantly LISTEN TO HIS NEW SHOW on terestrial radio

PLEASE CONFIRM YOU WILL BE A LOYAL LISTNER AGAIN BY RESPONDING TO THIS POST ONLY.

thanks
bobo

And my meeting with Rosy Grier? ???

Bluejay

ALL

thanks
bobo

Metron2267

ALL

thanks
bobo

I will do all of that and more, as will the rest of Bellgab... :o

ItsOver

ALL

thanks
bobo
Absolutely.

ItsOver

Bobo, checkout what's going on with Art's autopsy, too.  Maybe we need to call in Ms. High Strangeness, LMH, to investigate.

Thank you, Bobo

Rix Gins

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
I will do all of that and more, as will the rest of Bellgab... :o

Count me out.