• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 10, 2018, 01:00:43 PM
i doubt many will come back. a lot of posters over there claimed they hardly posted on here, because they were afraid to. *sigh* 🤷‍♂️

Good.

Quote from: WOTR on October 10, 2018, 11:50:11 PM
Some days I am unprepared to answer that question... And thanks for the warm welcome.
That about sums it up- doesn't it?  I enjoyed the bellahaven thread here.  I think that was was quite well behaved, as most posters were.  There was a saccharine sweetness to it, and it felt wrong if you didn't reign in your cynical, sarcastic side at least a little. 

Well, I think that I have put enough time into flogging this dead horse for the night.

I haven't changed my persona much.  Maybe a bit kinder but also outrageous at times like I was over here.  I've felt free to criticize on Ellgab when I've wanted to.  Yeah, I know there are lots of cat pictures but it can be a bit rough at times.

I wonder if Tim Dennis will give Bellgab a try?  Ellgab was a bit too much for him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 10, 2018, 11:20:05 PM
Shove it.  Think about the work Rix did on his 100 years ago thread and you shut down the site before anybody could get their shit saved somewhere else.  No one had a clue that the site would be back up. You could have been a bit more thoughtful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFh5FzXIeBg

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 10, 2018, 11:59:03 PM
I haven't changed my persona much.  Maybe a bit kinder but also outrageous at times like I was over here.  I've felt free to criticize on Ellgab when I've wanted to.  Yeah, I know there are lots of cat pictures but it can be a bit rough at times.

I wonder if Tim Dennis will give Bellgab a try?  Ellgab was a bit too much for him.
I'm probably not saying things quite how I want.  I don't think that I change my core personality.  Just that I restrain myself a little.  I have always been exactly who / what you see... And I would not suggest that you are "fake" there or here.  Only that one generally does not curse and swear in a library, and one does not demand silence in a biker bar.  The same person can be at both locations and adapt to the surroundings without changing their core...

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 10, 2018, 07:36:08 PM
nobody seems to care much for GS. hilarious. hahahaha
I didn't know your name was "nobody", but I'm glad we agree on caring much about GS.  I nominated GS as Most Unbiased (Impartial) for the Gabathon awards this year.

Quote from: WOTR on October 11, 2018, 12:08:59 AM
I'm probably not saying things quite how I want.  I don't think that I change my core personality.  Just that I restrain myself a little.  I have always been exactly who / what you see... And I would not suggest that you are "fake" there or here.  Only that one generally does not curse and swear in a library, and one does not demand silence in a biker bar.  The same person can be at both locations and adapt to the surroundings without changing their core...

I've been somewhat restraining myself more over the years anyway.  More and more of the real me has surfaced over time.  I still used to occasionally like to troll on GLP but that site is boring now.   :-\

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
I've been somewhat restraining myself more over the years anyway.  More and more of the real me has surfaced over time.  I still used to occasionally like to troll on GLP but that site is boring now.   :-\
I agree there is a difference between identity and behavior.  Adaptiveness can be a core value.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
Good.
Hard to imagine anyone feeling very inhibited here.  Did they say what they were afraid of?

Jojo

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 10, 2018, 10:06:53 PM
I was too pure, too Aryan.

しょうがない. (;⌣̀_⌣́)

>cucks with alt to endorse arts drama faggotry
>eventually cucks to reality and realizes art was a drama queen
>cucks with alt to endorse heather's mental illness
>eventually cucks to reality and realizes heather is a trash fire
>cucks with cat ladies and meme opportunist to safe space gulag
>gravity is here

Once you look past the crippling mental weakness, I bet he's a good guy.
"Crippling mental weakness"??  Does someone pay you to come up with this stuff?

WOTR

Quote from: 14 on October 11, 2018, 12:23:29 AM
Hard to imagine anyone feeling very inhibited here.  Did they say what they were afraid of?

Me. 

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 10, 2018, 07:56:28 PM
im tolerant of GS and his whinny attitude.
Like being a groper is a good thing.

Jojo

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 10, 2018, 07:34:12 PM
Makes sense, I figured everyone just assumed Ciardelo was Gravitysucks? There's no larping your way out of being that big a cuck.
Gravity Sucks is somewhat more non-sequiter and more down to Earth.  Ciardelo is a little more falutin.

Quote from: Liberace! on October 11, 2018, 12:35:55 AM
'puter vira.
Damn... Lee.  .
Give me a minute or two.
I'm looking for the WTF happened thread, to say thanks a million , for bringing the site back.
But, you're here now.
So... Thanks, Big Guy .   ;)
I'm tired as hell, and this is the start of my weekend, (plus, I'm jacked-up,)  - OOPS - anyway, Thanks again, that other site just didn't sit well with me.  :(

Hey, (MV)  Lee, I hope you're doing well - now.  (Here's to another 10 years - May BellGab Live Forever  ;)
'Long Live The BG'
(All Hail "SAGE" MV  Lee.)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 11, 2018, 01:02:52 AM
Damn... Lee.  .
Give me a minute or two.
I'm looking for the WTF happened thread, to say thanks a million , for bringing the site back.
But, you're here now.
So... Thanks, Big Guy .   ;)
I'm tired as hell, and this is the start of my weekend, (plus, I'm jacked-up,)  - OOPS - anyway, Thanks again, that other site just didn't sit well with me.  :(

Hey, (MV)  Lee, I hope you're doing well - now.  (Here's to another 10 years - May BellGab Live Forever  ;)
'Long Live The BG'
(All Hail "SAGE" MV  Lee.)

Aww, that's just the greatest.  Thanks, sugar!

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 10, 2018, 11:20:05 PM
Shove it.  Think about the work Rix did on his 100 years ago thread and you shut down the site before anybody could get their shit saved somewhere else.  No one had a clue that the site would be back up. You could have been a bit more thoughtful.
I just figured MV was carrying on the Art Bell tradition.  At least he didn't come back and then quit six weeks later.  Wait... uh, oh.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
...More and more of the real me has surfaced over time. ...
So we've seen, "Sean."  ;)

Quote from: 14 on October 11, 2018, 12:31:03 AM
Like being a groper is a good thing.

ouch! you’ve thoroughly burned me.

Quote from: 14 on October 11, 2018, 12:14:06 AM
I didn't know your name was "nobody", but I'm glad we agree on caring much about GS.  I nominated GS as Most Unbiased (Impartial) for the Gabathon awards this year.

good for you, however, idgaf. also, you got me again with another burn. please, NO MORE!

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 10, 2018, 10:06:53 PM
I was too pure, too Aryan.

しょうがない. (;⌣̀_⌣́)

>cucks with alt to endorse arts drama faggotry
>eventually cucks to reality and realizes art was a drama queen
>cucks with alt to endorse heather's mental illness
>eventually cucks to reality and realizes heather is a trash fire
>cucks with cat ladies and meme opportunist to safe space gulag
>gravity is here

Once you look past the crippling mental weakness, I bet he's a good guy.

HAHAHA!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 10, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
Good to see you, MD.  I'm sure that you will be calling me a liberal asshatted fucker and I will be calling you deranged soon enough.  But I did enjoy (most) of your posts.  With you and Metron (and a few others) not active on EG, I don't know if I ever even bothered to visit the politics section.

Please! You’re not a liberal. You just play one on Bellgab. I was never sure that anyone was who they said they were on that poser site though. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: chefist on October 10, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
I don't know anything about Ellgab...

That wasn't you posting there?   I'm confused because that chefist used a capital C.   ;)

Metron2267

Welcome back Shay, is LeVeon coming with you?

;)

ShayP

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 11, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
Welcome back Shay, is LeVeon coming with you?

;)

Ha! Thanks. Fuck him.

I was late in finding out Bellgab was back.  I started to settle in to Ellgab.  Now I have to multi task now.