• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

It's funny that the only liberals left fighting here aren't even American.  ;D

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 10:35:04 AM
It's funny that the only liberals left fighting here aren't even American.  ;D

Careful Festus. We're Canadians first, but we're also North Americans.  Then there are the Central Americans and the South Americans.  Lots of Americans, eh?  But, where it counts, Canadians are the best Americans.

Relax and have a Molson on me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 11:28:33 AM
Careful Festus. We're Canadians first, but we're also North Americans.  Then there are the Central Americans and the South Americans.  Lots of Americans, eh?  But, where it counts, Canadians are the best Americans.

Relax and have a Molson on me.

No thanks. I rarely drink and when I do it most certainly isn't that swill.

There are commies to the North and South of us but you guys are Americans in name only, in the sense that you're part of the continent. We should really take you over but then we'd have to invade Britain too. I think we should do that though and route out the source of evil once and for all.  ;)

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

There are commies to the North and South of us but you guys are Americans in name only, in the sense that you're part of the continent. We should really take you over but then we'd have to invade Britain too. I think we should do that though and route out the source of evil once and for all.  ;)

You tried to take Canada once already. Remember the War of 1812? All you did was humiliate yourselves.  We're still here, bigger and better than ever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 11:41:46 AM
You tried to take Canada once already. Remember the War of 1812? All you did was humiliate yourselves.  We're still here, bigger and better than ever.

We need to now for your own good though. Your PM is more interested in integrating former ISIS members into your society than your safety:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcyA5_SA3OE

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

There are commies to the North and South of us but you guys are Americans in name only, in the sense that you're part of the continent. We should really take you over but then we'd have to invade Britain too. I think we should do that though and route out the source of evil once and for all.  ;)

And what's that "evil" you're so eager to wipe out? The Western Alliance? Freedom? Democracy? Science? Common sense? Civilization? Intelligence? History? Truth? Common decency?

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 11:48:32 AM
We need to now for your own good though. Your PM is more interested in integrating former ISIS members into your society than your safety:

Sorry Festus, you've really jumped the rails this time. Do you know what country (outside the middle east) supplies most ISIS members? Russia. It's true. Remember Russia? The country admired so much by your Führer. Don't get all bent out of shape, Frestus. Führer is just German for leader. And Trump is your leader, right?

PaulAtreides

Whenever "Trump" is mentioned over my car radio, this little man shitting icon pops up:
https://postimg.org/image/ilcsujijv/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 11:51:30 AM
And what's that "evil" you're so eager to wipe out? The Western Alliance? Freedom? Democracy? Science? Common sense? Civilization? Intelligence? History? Truth? Common decency?

Globalism: the new slavery.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 11:59:00 AM
Sorry Festus, you've really jumped the rails this time. Do you know what country (outside the middle east) supplies most ISIS members? Russia. It's true. Remember Russia? The country admired so much by your Führer. Don't get all bent out of shape, Frestus. Führer is just German for leader. And Trump is your leader, right?

The same Russia that the Obama administration did the illegal deal for uranium with? Well, golly!  :D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

Hilarious ......  8)

Gasbag Festus ...... predictable and boring responses to anything his undeveloped brain deems as 'anti-Trump' ....
The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters ...
The plot thickens ........  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 11, 2017, 02:03:54 PM
Hilarious ......  8)

Gasbag Festus ...... predictable and boring responses to anything his undeveloped brain deems as 'anti-Trump' ....
The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters ...
The plot thickens ........  8)

Big surprise! Another Canadian commie pushing for globalism.  ::)

Still having trouble with complete sentences I see. Don't give up! One day you may actually be anle to express a thought intelligibly. :D

Swishypants

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

While were at it were also going to get rid of that inbred "royal" family.  ;)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on December 11, 2017, 02:25:01 PM
MD, you're a little bitch.  ;D

Yes, and here in one song is pretty much everything MD and his ilk represent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDYhQ4UAnA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 11, 2017, 03:44:01 PM
Yes, and here in one song is pretty much everything MD and his ilk represent.

Oh, your sling and arrows are devastating! Or maybe they would be if you actually had a sense of humor.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Seriously, the only opposition here anymore is Canadian. Trump needs to send the CIA to bitch slap the RCMP and whatever your phony spy agency is called.  :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 02:38:45 PM
While were at it were also going to get rid of that inbred "royal" family.  ;)

Yeah, like your family tree has any branches.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 11, 2017, 03:53:01 PM
Yeah, like your family tree has any branches.

Ha ha! Never heard that one from you before.  ::)

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 03:48:57 PM
Seriously, the only opposition here anymore is Canadian. Trump needs to send the CIA to bitch slap the RCMP and whatever your phony spy agency is called.  :D

Are you referring to the Canadian Security Intelligence Service?

I'm quite certain the FBI and RCMP are on good terms, as are the CIA and CSIS.

Now go away. Stupid is only funny for a limited time and you've exceeded your expiration date.

Gd5150

Lemming propaganda titled news hits a new high. This week on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” their socalled “reliable source” Sr editor at Atlantic Magazine David Frum claims that the dozens of major errors made by leftwing propagandists mainstream media, all of which that just happen to go against President Trump, are precisiely the reason the public should trust fake news more. You can’t make this stuff up. The year of the leftwing lemming fails rolls on. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

https://youtu.be/KwaerD8rzFI

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 04:02:11 PM
Are you referring to the Canadian Security Intelligence Service?

I'm quite certain the FBI and RCMP are on good terms, as are the CIA and CSIS.

Now go away. Stupid is only funny for a limited time and you've exceeded your expiration date.

And yet you keep coming back for more. What's that definition of insanity again?  ???

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 05:04:37 PM
And yet you keep coming back for more. What's that definition of insanity again?  ???

Возможно, тебе будет полезно уехать на некоторое время.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 11, 2017, 05:24:48 PM
Возможно, тебе будет полезно уехать на некоторое время.

A Russian Canadian. No wonder you try to fight so hard for the Clintons and the NWO.  :D