• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 10:17:00 AM

Pah; she doesn't do anything for me you cheeky rascal. I can see she's attractive, but I go for a certain type bereft of mind

I'd imagine she'd have to be bereft of mind, the poor girl, to have you bearing down on her in your wrinkled Y-fronts without losing her lunch. Remedial classes are not places to 'pick up chicks', as you so gloatingly told me the other day.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 08, 2016, 08:39:07 AM

میں لعنت! میں جو اعمال انوورٹہی ہمارے عظمت والے زمین سے مٹی ان سب پر لعنت ہے ۔  میں ان سب نے جو مقدس علامات گنگنیر، مجاولنیر اور مقدس چوبیں - اودان کے نیزے، تیر، Thor کا ہتھوڑا اور روناس اودان کے ہاتھ کی طرف سے دی گئی، قرضے لے اور ان کاموں اور ناپاکوں مٹی پر لعنت ہے ۔

میں غلط ہمارے باپ دادا، ہمارے قدیم طریقوں اور ہمارے موجودہ عقیدے کی حکمت جو بدصورت رنگ برنگے ملبوسات پہن اور سر منڈائے طور سوٹ اور تعلقات میں ان سب پر لعنت ہے ۔  میں جو خود کو اپنے احمقانہ بیلووانگ کے ساتھ سنی جائے کے لئے دوسروں کے منہ خاموش کرنا چاہتے ہیں ان سب پر لعنت ہے ۔ میں ان میں سے جنہوں نے اپنے آپ کو دوسروں کے اوپر اپنے زردی جو دوسروں پر اپنی کھال، غیر ملکی زبان یا ایک مختلف مذہبی رنگ کی وجہ سے ٹھکرانا کی وجہ سے سب پر لعنت ہے ۔

ان شرپسندوں کے سروں میں تمام اختیارات لینا چاہیے ۔ میں گنوماس اور بہت کم لوگوں پر ان کے جسم کو سکریچ اور ان کی نیند آرہی ہے کال کریں ۔  پری-اپنی روح کے لئے بہت کم گنجائش سانس بدی سے بات کرنے کے لئے بہت کم گنجائش دے جِسم کے ارد گرد ایک لوہے کی انگوٹھی جان دینا سماٹہس پر ٹیلی فون کیجیئے ۔                               میں جو اس سے پہلے کہ وہ دوسروں منجمد کرنے کا موقع ملتا وہ اپنی موت کے لیے منجمد ہو نافلہیام کی گہرائی سے 'رامٹھرساس پر' کال کریں ۔

میں فون کریں سورٹ اور اپنے 'آگ-جو وہ اپنی موت کو جلا سکتا ہے اس سے پہلے کہ دوسروں کی طرف سے ان کے ہاتھ جلا سکتے ہیں تورساس' ۔  لاوک سکتا ہے کہ تاکہ وہ کسی دوسرے کو حملے سے قبل وہ ایک دوسرے حملے انہوں نے اپنے وژن موڑ، پر ٹیلی فون کیجیئے ۔   

کبھی ان نوجوان مرد ایک عورت کے بستر کی حصہ داری کر سکتے جیسا کہ وہ دوسروں کو بعینہ یہی کام کرنے کی راہ میں رکاوٹ کے لئے چاہتے ہیں کبھی بیٹوں یا بیٹیوں کو اپنے اپنے طور پر طویل عرصے سے ہيں تا کہ میں فرییا پر فون کریں.

اور مجھے ان جوانوں کو وہ دوسروں کو بعینہ یہی کام کرنے کی راہ میں رکاوٹ کے لئے چاہتے ہیں جب تک کے طور پر کبھی بھی امن یا فصل ہو رہی ہے کبھی کچھ اپنے لئے اچھا پیدا کرنے کے قابل ہونے کی وجہ گیلڈاد، اپنی مردانگی ہے کہ فریی پر کال کریں ۔  میں فون پر Thor, کہ وہ ہمیں شیطانی شر سے بچا سکتے ہیں اور دوسروں کو درد پیدا کرنا چاہتا ہے اپنے غضب شرپسندوں کے خلاف پر ٹیلی فون کیجیئے ۔

میں اودان، اللفیتھر پر فون کریں. جس نے روح کو مرد اور عورت کو دیا ہے ۔ وہ جس نے اس کے بھائی ہوانیر اور لودور کے ساتھ مل کر زندگی انسان جسم اور روح، مانگو اور ایمبلہ، انسان بخشی اور عورت ہے ۔

میں فون کریں اودان اور 'نورنس'، جو مل کر ہر شخص مرنے کے بعد وہ ان شرپسندوں مشکل، تاکہ انصاف کریں عدالت کرے تا کہ وہ ان ہلاکتوں کے بعد بھی نہیں ان کے اعمال کے دوسرے بیٹوں کے خلاف بُرائی کا اور مانگو اور ایمبلہ کی بیٹیاں فرار ہو نے کی قسمت، یورڈہ، وردھندا اور سکولڈ، پر.  یہاں تک کہ برائی اور جہالت کے ان ڈرولانگ بندے کثیر تعداد توبہ کرڈالی اور ہماری دنیا میں وہ رہنے کے لئے انتخاب کر سکتے ہیں جہاں کہیں بھی اپنے عقیدے، اپنے ملک اور اپنے لوگوں کی طرف سے ہر اور ایک قیام کرے میں اس 'ند' سیٹ ہے

Okay, I recognize the Ishtar Gate from the Necronomicon, but this isn't the invocation of the Ishtar Gate in Arabic.
"M_ cursed!"  :-X

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 08, 2016, 11:09:34 AM
I'd imagine she'd have to be bereft of mind, the poor girl, to have you bearing down on her in your wrinkled Y-fronts without losing her lunch. Remedial classes are not places to 'pick up chicks', as you so gloatingly told me the other day.

Not so wrinkled if I leave them unchanged for a day or three.

BellBoy

Quote from: littlechris on February 08, 2016, 11:09:28 AM
...Who wouldn't support Art Bell's daughter's radio program? C'mon now.

If she actually had the talent to do the radio program? Everyone would support her.

(If she didn't have the talent? Art would.)

Gruntled

I'd imagine that Ms Wade posting her image will have a positive effect for her career.
This would be requisite for a public personality to obtain a following.
People are naturally curious to put a face to a voice.
  I'm glad she decided to do this. It shows me she is seriously determined to make a go of it.
I have come to accept that Art Bell is not returning to MITD and I would rather listen to Heather
on the show than to not listen to the show at all.
  Late I know, but I enjoyed the episode with Glen Steckling on 02/02/16.

I don't listen to Coast and have not been up on the paranormal scene for quite some time. 
Some of the material is newer to me than most of the devotees here.
Maybe there is an abundance of potential listeners such as myself for the current MITD.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Danger!UFO on February 07, 2016, 11:42:57 PM
Heather's photo now is on her Facebook page.

Hi Heather!  :)

The argument over her anonymity, like the argument over the music she plays, seems to me to take place in an alternate universe of people whose enjoyment of the show depends on things I care nothing about.  However, whatever point she's trying to make in that world by posting her photo I wholeheartedly endorse.  ;D

Sean92008

All glories to Malachi Martini...

You have to open this in order to see it.   Malachi, how do you do it?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Auslandia on February 08, 2016, 05:32:24 AM
You people are hopeless lol

They're just depressed.  After seeing Heather's picture, most of them just realized that she's way out of their league and not inclined to date someone who lives in mom's basement and believes a good time is picking up a date in their Pacer and heading for fine dining at Red Lobster. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 08, 2016, 12:05:44 PM
They're just depressed.  After seeing Heather's picture, most of them just realized that she's way out of their league and not inclined to date someone who lives in mom's basement and believes a good time is picking up a date in their Pacer and heading for fine dining at Red Lobster.

You know something? It is always the default position of a bloke who thinks he hasn't a snowball in hells chance of poking a goodish looking woman, that any detractors of said woman would have little chance too.
On what basis do you assume most blokes of a straight persuasion would want to have a relationship with her anyway?
It's no reflection on Heather or whatever her real name is, but she wouldn't hold my attention for long.

BellBoy

Quote from: Sean92008 on February 08, 2016, 12:04:04 PM
All glories to Malachi Martini...

You don't have to open this in order to see it.   Malachi, how do you do it?

FIFY

Value Of Pi

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 08, 2016, 12:05:44 PM

You must be looking at a different photo than me. I see ordinary-looking people like this all the time, everywhere I go. They don't distract me from what I'm doing, whether it's picking up a carton of milk or crossing the street. Do they not have females where you live? What is the big deal with her? And why does the idea of dating her come to mind?

TigerLily

Quote from: Chronaut on February 07, 2016, 09:03:37 PM
Indeed.  Perhaps we've been all wrong-headed about this apocalypse thing:  the Earth would be so much better off without us...
I hate Mankind

TigerLily

میں لعنت! میں جو اعمال انوورٹہی ہمارے عظمت والے زمین سے مٹی ان سب پر لعنت ہے ۔  میں ان سب نے جو مقدس علامات گنگنیر، مجاولنیر اور مقدس چوبیں - اودان کے نیزے، تیر، Thor کا ہتھوڑا اور روناس اودان کے ہاتھ کی طرف سے دی گئی، قرضے لے اور ان کاموں اور ناپاکوں مٹی پر لعنت ہے ۔

میں غلط ہمارے باپ دادا، ہمارے قدیم طریقوں اور ہمارے موجودہ عقیدے کی حکمت جو بدصورت رنگ برنگے ملبوسات پہن اور سر منڈائے طور سوٹ اور تعلقات میں ان سب پر لعنت ہے ۔  میں جو خود کو اپنے احمقانہ بیلووانگ کے ساتھ سنی جائے کے لئے دوسروں کے منہ خاموش کرنا چاہتے ہیں ان سب پر لعنت ہے ۔ میں ان میں سے جنہوں نے اپنے آپ کو دوسروں کے اوپر اپنے زردی جو دوسروں پر اپنی کھال، غیر ملکی زبان یا ایک مختلف مذہبی رنگ کی وجہ سے ٹھکرانا کی وجہ سے سب پر لعنت ہے ۔

ان شرپسندوں کے سروں میں تمام اختیارات لینا چاہیے ۔ میں گنوماس اور بہت کم لوگوں پر ان کے جسم کو سکریچ اور ان کی نیند آرہی ہے کال کریں ۔  پری-اپنی روح کے لئے بہت کم گنجائش سانس بدی سے بات کرنے کے لئے بہت کم گنجائش دے جِسم کے ارد گرد ایک لوہے کی انگوٹھی جان دینا سماٹہس پر ٹیلی فون کیجیئے ۔                               میں جو اس سے پہلے کہ وہ دوسروں منجمد کرنے کا موقع ملتا وہ اپنی موت کے لیے منجمد ہو نافلہیام کی گہرائی سے 'رامٹھرساس پر' کال کریں ۔

میں فون کریں سورٹ اور اپنے 'آگ-جو وہ اپنی موت کو جلا سکتا ہے اس سے پہلے کہ دوسروں کی طرف سے ان کے ہاتھ جلا سکتے ہیں تورساس' ۔  لاوک سکتا ہے کہ تاکہ وہ کسی دوسرے کو حملے سے قبل وہ ایک دوسرے حملے انہوں نے اپنے وژن موڑ، پر ٹیلی فون کیجیئے ۔   

کبھی ان نوجوان مرد ایک عورت کے بستر کی حصہ داری کر سکتے جیسا کہ وہ دوسروں کو بعینہ یہی کام کرنے کی راہ میں رکاوٹ کے لئے چاہتے ہیں کبھی بیٹوں یا بیٹیوں کو اپنے اپنے طور پر طویل عرصے سے ہيں تا کہ میں فرییا پر فون کریں.

اور مجھے ان جوانوں کو وہ دوسروں کو بعینہ یہی کام کرنے کی راہ میں رکاوٹ کے لئے چاہتے ہیں جب تک کے طور پر کبھی بھی امن یا فصل ہو رہی ہے کبھی کچھ اپنے لئے اچھا پیدا کرنے کے قابل ہونے کی وجہ گیلڈاد، اپنی مردانگی ہے کہ فریی پر کال کریں ۔  میں فون پر Thor, کہ وہ ہمیں شیطانی شر سے بچا سکتے ہیں اور دوسروں کو درد پیدا کرنا چاہتا ہے اپنے غضب شرپسندوں کے خلاف پر ٹیلی فون کیجیئے ۔

میں اودان، اللفیتھر پر فون کریں. جس نے روح کو مرد اور عورت کو دیا ہے ۔ وہ جس نے اس کے بھائی ہوانیر اور لودور کے ساتھ مل کر زندگی انسان جسم اور روح، مانگو اور ایمبلہ، انسان بخشی اور عورت ہے ۔

میں فون کریں اودان اور 'نورنس'، جو مل کر ہر شخص مرنے کے بعد وہ ان شرپسندوں مشکل، تاکہ انصاف کریں عدالت کرے تا کہ وہ ان ہلاکتوں کے بعد بھی نہیں ان کے اعمال کے دوسرے بیٹوں کے خلاف بُرائی کا اور مانگو اور ایمبلہ کی بیٹیاں فرار ہو نے کی قسمت، یورڈہ، وردھندا اور سکولڈ، پر.  یہاں تک کہ برائی اور جہالت کے ان ڈرولانگ بندے کثیر تعداد توبہ کرڈالی اور ہماری دنیا میں وہ رہنے کے لئے انتخاب کر سکتے ہیں جہاں کہیں بھی اپنے عقیدے، اپنے ملک اور اپنے لوگوں کی طرف سے ہر اور ایک قیام کرے میں اس 'ند' سیٹ ہے
I completely agree

trostol

i'm gonna assume there a bad translation in there via google..but Satan? in the same vein of Thor and Odin

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: trostol on February 08, 2016, 01:38:13 PM
i'm gonna assume there a bad translation in there via google..but Satan? in the same vein of Thor and Odin

Here you go....

Cursed! I do anuurthy our greatness all the earth is cursed. I have all the symptoms that gngnyr, mjaulnyr and sacred poles - Odin's spear, arrow, Thor's Hammer runas contribution made by hand, borrowing and curse their unholy deeds and dust.

Bad our fathers, has cursed them in our ancient ways and our present beliefs and wisdom wear costumes and head shave as ugly suits and ties. I want to silence the mouths of others to be heard with their own stupid bellowing curse them all. I curse all of them who have to throw yourself from others who hide their yolk above others, foreign language or a different religious cause.

All options should the heads of these miscreants. Call gnumas and having little scratch on their bodies and in their sleep. Wait little room to breathe life to an iron ring around a telephone smaths give body to the evil little room for pre-your soul. In that before they get a chance to freeze others 'call' ramthrsas naflhyam deeply frozen to death.

The phone surt and his "fire-which they burned to death before he could burn his hands by others tursas. So that they can mower before another attack, a second attack, he turns his vision, call the telephone.

Never can the young men share a woman's bed as they call others who want to hinder the exact same thing that you are sons or daughters fryya so that their long .

fryy that call. Back on the phone Thor, he can save us from the evil demon and others to produce pain, call your anger against miscreants.

I call Odin, allfythr. Who has the spirit of man and woman. He asked, life body and soul together with his brother and ludur huanyr and aymblh, made man and woman.

The phone Odin's nurns, after militants killed everyone they found difficult to judge if the court determines that it is not against the sons of evil after the deaths of their actions and seek and aymblh daughters escaped his fate, yurdh, urdnda and skuld on. Even the evil and dead mass of ignorance and repent drulang servants' fund in an establishment and you can choose from for their faith wherever they live in our world, our country and our people. " seat

K_Dubb

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 08, 2016, 01:01:59 PM
You must be looking at a different photo than me. I see ordinary-looking people like this all the time, everywhere I go. They don't distract me from what I'm doing, whether it's picking up a carton of milk or crossing the street. Do they not have females where you live? What is the big deal with her? And why does the idea of dating her come to mind?

Great!  So we can now debate how attractive she is.  That is substantive.

She does speak as someone who is used to being found interesting, and the photo provides a reason for that.  It's one of the hurdles she needs to get over if she wants to appeal to a wider audience.

Auslandia

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 08, 2016, 01:01:59 PM

It's because she is a female which means she has to also be fuckable for anyone to take her seriously.  And that is why 2016 is only marginally different than 1916.  Fucking progressive society we've got here huh?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 12:31:51 PM
It's no reflection on Heather or whatever her real name is, but she wouldn't hold my attention for long.

I've always had you pegged as a bit of a poof Yorkie, not that there's anything wrong with that.

nika01

Quote from: Auslandia on February 08, 2016, 01:59:14 PM

It's because she is a female which means she has to also be fuckable for anyone to take her seriously.

What an absolutely revolting point of view.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: nika01 on February 08, 2016, 02:05:49 PM
I agree with you. I wish dogs ruled the earth.

Hopefully the border collies....

Curandero81

اپنے عضو تناسل اور سینوں گر سکتی ہے

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 08, 2016, 02:04:40 PM
I've always had you pegged as a bit of a poof Yorkie, not that there's anything wrong with that.

You have? Oh goodie.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nika01 on February 08, 2016, 02:07:17 PM
What an absolutely revolting point of view.

I think he was being sarcastic...

nika01

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 08, 2016, 02:08:33 PM
Hopefully the border collies....
they would work. I am partial to the vizsla, but the beauty of dogs is that different breeds can get along, so it doesn't matter much. People could learn a lot from dogs if they weren't so generally stupid.

nika01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 02:10:38 PM

I think he was being sarcastic...
i hope so, but I didnt attack him, just the point of view :)
I dont get sarcasm, especially when in print form.

Auslandia

Quote from: nika01 on February 08, 2016, 02:14:00 PM

I don't know how you missed it.  It was literally jumping out of the screen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nika01 on February 08, 2016, 02:14:00 PM

If you read the rest of his post (1916-2016) and put it into context to what he was replying to, it comes across as sarcasm.

nika01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 02:19:30 PM
If you read the rest of his post (1916-2016) and put it into context to what he was replying to, it comes across as sarcasm.
Sorry, missed that. Cant say that I study the context of a series of posts. Maybe I will just shut up and concentrate on how to enable dogs to take over the planet. They know no sarcasm.