• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ziznak

Quote from: bateman on February 22, 2016, 05:22:06 PM
Art must be on some heavy drugs for his back.
I was thinking about this... if he's on some heavy meds or something and that mixed with social media?

bateman

Quoteit's clearly working

Yes, the affiliates think so too!

QuoteRadio experience would be great.

Hardest laugh I've had today.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: bellNwhistle on February 22, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
Anyone notice how quick Heather shut down JackStar the other night when he called her Redacted? LOL She couldn't wait to end that call.  :o

Evidently, she wants to redact her past association with BellGab, as she has done (people here say) with other elements of her past.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 22, 2016, 05:27:28 PM
COPD is miserable, I lost my Mom, then 11 years later my step mom to this disease.  Horrible.

Condolences. I know a guy with COPD, it's no joke. Living with that diagnosis has surely impacted Mr. Bell's recent decisions.

All the more reason he should record some offline stuff for future broadcast now, while he can still talk at all! But maybe he needs every breath to assuage his wife's complaints.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 22, 2016, 05:29:50 PM
Evidently, she wants to redact her past association with BellGab, as she has done (people here say) with other elements of her past.

Interesting, now that she is reunited with her long-lost sister. 

Quote from: norland2424 on February 22, 2016, 05:27:11 PM
Lol and now he has people trying to scam him...

Perry Way Art, I reversed my lung damage 100%. 100% reversal! I would love to share my success with you if you have the time or desire. It's all natural, no drugs, dietary and lifestyle changes. I also reversed cancer, diabetes, fibromyalgia, and ulcerative colitis with the same system. If you're interested, send me a private message on how I can reach you privately. Blessings!
Like · 2 mins

Looks legit. I think he should throw copious amounts of money at this product. "COPD's getting better everyday!"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: rekcuf on February 22, 2016, 05:31:41 PM
Looks legit. I think he should throw copious amounts of money at this product. "COPD's getting better everyday!"

I thought all you needed was turmeric?

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2016, 05:22:16 PM
Oh, I  agree, too.  This is the first I've heard he had a fairly serious condition.  Back problems, yes, of course we all knew about that but COPD?  Certainly not something conducive to hosting a show.

Again, I do wish him well as that condition is serious; however, I've been holding out hope for so long and now it is completely deflated and I'm a bit angry.  I'll get over it but I guess I will be cancelling my subscription soon.  Heather just does not have what it takes to be a successful talk-radio host.  I've tried to like her and have given her the benefit of my doubts but in the end, she is just inadequate.

norland2424

Quote from: bellNwhistle on February 22, 2016, 05:31:37 PM
Interesting, now that she is reunited with her long-lost sister.

When did this happen?

Quote from: bellNwhistle on February 22, 2016, 05:33:00 PM
I thought all you needed was turmeric?

Rubbing dirt on it works, too.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: norland2424 on February 22, 2016, 05:33:17 PM
When did this happen?

She just announced this on her show the other night, I think in the beginning segment of her show. She said they reconnected via FB, I believe.

GravitySucks

I don't blame her. Most people here treat her like shit.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2016, 05:37:39 PM

Most?

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 22, 2016, 05:33:03 PM
Again, I do wish him well as that condition is serious; however, I've been holding out hope for so long and now it is completely deflated and I'm a bit angry.  I'll get over it but I guess I will be cancelling my subscription soon.  Heather just does not have what it takes to be a successful talk-radio host.  I've tried to like her and have given her the benefit of my doubts but in the end, she is just inadequate.
Yes, sir.  I cancelled last month when it was becoming more obvious Art wasn't returning on any regular basis. 

Kolchak

Quote from: bellNwhistle on February 22, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
Anyone notice how quick Heather shut down JackStar the other night when he called her Redacted? LOL She couldn't wait to end that call.  :o

Sometimes I wish I still subscribed so I could hear moments like this.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on February 22, 2016, 05:40:47 PM
Sometimes I wish I still subscribed so I could hear moments like this.

He called her Redacted and she said "My name is Heather Wade". or something to that effect. It was hilarious.  So then he had to give up his real name. :P It sucked that the questions he asked, Whitley wouldn't/couldn't even answer. Slightly disappointing. My curiosity was peaked.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2016, 05:42:47 PM
Yeah, I would say most.

Those negative feelings wouldn't have anything to do with her tirade last month, would it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on February 22, 2016, 05:50:43 PM
Those negative feelings wouldn't have anything to do with her tirade last month, would it?

They started long before that.

nika01

You are right. And when they aren't treated her like shit, they make endless revolting posts about Art. This whole site has outlived its purpose. It's just a breeding ground for the malcontents.

For me, MITD is infinetly superior to anything else on the air. There are consistently good guests and the host is far more than adequate.

littlechris

Huh, that's odd considering that if it wasn't for bellgab and her appearances on the Gabcast, she wouldnt be hosting MITD.

trostol

Quote from: effluenza on February 22, 2016, 04:45:00 PM

Rossy?

i believe he is involved with bigger and better things

Jackstar

Quote from: bellNwhistle on February 22, 2016, 05:42:46 PM
It sucked that the questions he asked, Whitley wouldn't/couldn't even answer.

He answered my question. What are you, mental? Bizarre.

This may come as a surprise to you, but I did not call in order to entertain you, or anyone.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2016, 06:05:02 PM

This may come as a surprise to you, but I did not call in order to entertain you, or anyone.
Simmah down. Nobody said you were "entertaining them".  Did you or did you not ask him if he had witnessed a soul leaving someones body at the time of their passing? My recollection is that he said he wasn't willing to answer that.  Unless I really was asleep and dreamed that someone named Jackstar asked him that question, I was legitimately interested in the answer. A real answer.. not just a no.

ge30542

You mean the sex-worker aspect?

ge30542

People speak similarly about her as she spoke about Noory.
Payback's a bitch.

laserjock

I'm popping in here for just the moment, I've been away for a long time, but I saw Art's post about his smoking ailment and felt I needed to comment since I cannot comment on his facebook page:

Art, if COPD or whatever was always a problem, why didn't you tell us that before now, this constant leaking of one new confession after another comes off disingenuous my good sir. I love you Art, despite your politics and tendency to give credence to some of your huckster guests, but I'm sorry, I just have lost my ability to take you at your words now. I must admit that I have serious doubts, as bad as I feel to say it, that there really is a person shooting at you, and if COPD was always the reason, you should have been honest from the beginning, or kept completely silent.

Now, as far as Ms. Heather doing a "great" job, no, I don't think she's doing a bang up job, sure, she's managing, but she can't even pronounce the deceased head justice of the USA Supreme Court's name properly, and it's been ALL OVER THE NEWS. She also miss pronounced 2 other people's names on top of that. She's ill-informed and shouldn't be reporting news if she is that ill-informed, she has zero credibility with me, why should she have the ear of hundreds of thousands of people all while a poor bum like me has the need to point out to her of her error? If you want to be in the media and speak on events and issues, you better know what you are actually talking about.

Tell Heather his name is pronounced Skahh-LEE-YAhh, not SkAyLya, and tell her to look up the other names also. If she can't take the time to read and follow even the smallest amount of real news, she shouldn't be reporting any of it, real amateur move!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ge30542 on February 22, 2016, 06:18:03 PM
Payback's a bitch.

Noory doesn't talk about BellGab either.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2016, 06:05:02 PM

and FYI.. YOU were not the "hilarious" part. HER RESPONSE was. I actually thought you were someone else calling in (because I was half asleep and wasn't sure I heard the BellGab member name right), and I had previously PM'd them to tell them the same thing.

littlechris

Quote from: ge30542 on February 22, 2016, 06:18:03 PM
Payback's a bitch.