• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Quote from: Original Larry on June 02, 2016, 05:21:44 AM
Finally I was able to download the program! BCF, there is a little search bar on the home page right under the login. Not that it works all that well. I did notice the program length was no longer listed.

Welp, I feel stupid. Didn't notice it before. Thanks!

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 02, 2016, 05:52:39 AM
Welp, I feel stupid. Didn't notice it before. Thanks!
No problem BCF, you are not stupid, even bomar the great with the 190 IQ didn't see it.

albrecht

Ep540 with Marianne Azizi was a pretty amazing show. If even half-true, wow. Sad and crazy.

Talk about sad, Episode 544, last night Gregg Wyatt, father of two vaccine damaged boys. I could barely listen to it, what a sad case, and he firmly believes this is all by design. I hope tonight's episode will be a little more.......I don't know.

It's a sad case. The whole "vaccines cause autism" thing pretty much got killed a long time ago, lo and behold in its place a whole slug of other problems are revealed.

Elane237

The vaccine causes autism controversy didn't go away.  More and more kids are getting it. Watch the documentary called "VAXXED".

Quote from: Elane237 on June 03, 2016, 08:27:50 PM
The vaccine causes autism controversy didn't go away.  More and more kids are getting it. Watch the documentary called "VAXXED".

It certainly never went away, and not what I said, but the bulwark of...science...behind the "vaccines=autism" was declared BS years ago. Is that to say they don't have something with causing autism, or hell, even that they directly correlated with causing autism? No. But that whole thing was a mess to start with, bad research methodology, questionable conclusions that couldn't be reproduced; it easily set back research in vaccination safety by ten years. And more kids being diagnosed with some form autism isn't a correlation, either, because there is just too much variation in how kids are diagnosed.

I'm not trying to star an argument, but more talking to myself that at current time there are too many unknowns to draw a definite conclusion. As far as Vaxxed goes, meh, there's nothing new in there the fringe science hasn't been saying for years, but I would venture on the side of not having my kids vaccinated for plenty of known reasons (that they largely don't work and aren't sterile are two big ones).

Elane237

I agree with your conclusions!

So, did you see "VAXXED " ?

Quote from: Elane237 on June 03, 2016, 09:56:09 PM
I agree with your conclusions!

So, did you see "VAXXED " ?

Sorry, Elane, it wasn't Vaxxed I was thinking of. That's the one that came out not too long ago. NM, it's on my list to watch, so no I haven't seen it yet. Sadly not available yet where I live.

Elane237

Big Pharma is doing everything to suppress that movie Vaxxed.  That's why I asked.  They even shut down Robert zDeniro talking about his son having autism.

Quote from: Elane237 on June 03, 2016, 10:02:58 PM
Big Pharma is doing everything to suppress that movie Vaxxed.  That's why I asked.  They even shut down Robert zDeniro talking about his son having autism.
It makes you wonder. Is De Niro poor? Is he worried he won't get another part? Has his life been threatened? WTF?
I would like to think if I had a son who I thought may have been damaged by vaccines, and I was in De Niro's position, I would do what I thought was right, but that is a lot of "if's".
The fact that whistleblowers have come forward and said CDC (center for disease creation) have cherry picked the research, tells me something is going on, and the increasing pressure to have EVERYONE vaccinated for EVERYTHING, also makes me suspicious.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on June 06, 2016, 02:40:08 PM
The fact that whistleblowers have come forward and said CDC (center for disease creation) have cherry picked the research, tells me something is going on, and the increasing pressure to have EVERYONE vaccinated for EVERYTHING, also makes me suspicious.
The "something going on" according to John Perkins is we are living in a "death economy" controlled and managed by "merchants of death". He writes that the globalizaing corporate network has destabilized the world economy, building it on wars (or threat of wars), fear, divide and conquer, debt, abuse of the earth's resources, and abuse and exploitation of the planet's humans.

Big pharma is a very big part of this "death economy" which includes the "Bill Gates Eugenics" killing machine in Africa murdering millions with vaccine needles.  The 400+% increase in vaccines from about 7 by age 6 in the 1950's to 39 currently by the age of 6 years old!  The cancer industry is the big money maker, then there's the synthetic GMO foods and , of course, there's the poison water.

I can't disagree with any of that, Elane, all you have to do is look around, turn off the tv, and do you own research, as you have done. By the way, JBW says the big day will be 6/11 for CTM, i'll let you know what he means by that.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Elane237 on June 06, 2016, 03:37:32 PM
The "something going on" according to John Perkins is we are living in a "death economy" controlled and managed by "merchants of death". He writes that the globalizaing corporate network has destabilized the world economy, building it on wars (or threat of wars), fear, divide and conquer, debt, abuse of the earth's resources, and abuse and exploitation of the planet's humans.

Big pharma is a very big part of this "death economy" which includes the "Bill Gates Eugenics" killing machine in Africa murdering millions with vaccine needles.  The 400+% increase in vaccines from about 7 by age 6 in the 1950's to 39 currently by the age of 6 years old!  The cancer industry is the big money maker, then there's the synthetic GMO foods and , of course, there's the poison water.

I have only one thing to say about your crazy fucking tin foil hat theory: I agree.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on May 30, 2016, 01:03:47 PM
Go for it dude! Whatever you do, do NOT let him start talking about the Holy Bible.

THIS^!!

I'm listening to EP545 right now on the PyramidCodeDocumentary, which I have watched.  I'm enjoying it.  I'll give him another 3 months.  The pages are loading a little faster, and sounds like he is making an effort to improve things.

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2016, 04:26:55 PM
THIS^!!

I'm listening to EP545 right now on the PyramidCodeDocumentary, which I have watched.  I'm enjoying it.  I'll give him another 3 months.  The pages are loading a little faster, and sounds like he is making an effort to improve things.
Brig! I didn't know you were still with us! I am glad though, also glad I came here,
found you, and EODR,  which I never would have done had not JBW decided to get rid of the forum, and comments section.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on June 06, 2016, 06:26:36 PM
Brig! I didn't know you were still with us! I am glad though, also glad I came here,
found you, and EODR,  which I never would have done had not JBW decided to get rid of the forum, and comments section.

I'm surprised Bomar hasn't found us yet. 8)

Elane237

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2016, 06:29:55 PM
I bet he will eventually.  He was hysterical! LOL!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on June 06, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

I SO hope ur right, I miss him.   ;D

Ep. 546  Dr. Richard Allen Miller and John Rappaport.
It doesn't get better than that for me!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on June 06, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

I had saved his Ebay patches page.  He doesnt have any patches for sale, but I just left him a message, and a link to this forum on his Ebay messages.... we can only hope  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on June 06, 2016, 08:05:22 PM
Oh wow. That has to be a good one! Dr. Richard Alan Miller can be so funny and interesting and Rappaport will always have some good stuff.

Lilith

Great News!

Elane237

Yes!  Both men give excellent interviews!

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2016, 06:29:55 PM

transparent shill

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I have arrived, as requested...

Thank you Brig, for the info...

Back to trimming the blackberry bushes from the fence line...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 07, 2016, 10:24:25 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

I have arrived, as requested...

Thank you Brig, for the info...

Back to trimming the blackberry bushes from the fence line...

Bomar

MV got that done quick!! 

I MISSED you Bomar!

Welcome to bellgab !!  ;D

Please Post OFTEN!!

Praise MV!