Author Topic: Latest French Attacks: updates (in English)  (Read 47816 times)

Re: Latest French Attacks: updates (in English)
« Reply #540 on: November 17, 2015, 04:53:12 PM »
Thanks. I noticed the bombers as well as sea based launch nd wasn't sure how significant it was. 

If they fly direct from Russia do they still need air clearences from every dick in the area? i.e. Iraq and Iran as a previous news bit mentioned?
I don't know how that works but Iran and Iraq doesn't mind Russia bombing ISIS/ISIL/SI. They are sunni, so Iran is fine anytime a Sunni is killed and they are destabilizing Iraq so Iraq won't mind them dying.

Maybe the soccer "fans" have a few free hours now that the Dutch-German match has been cancelled. Maybe visit a few of those Muslim neighborhoods and thank them for their terrorism and canceling the match?

« Reply #541 on: November 17, 2015, 05:05:32 PM »
I don't know how that works but Iran and Iraq doesn't mind Russia bombing ISIS/ISIL/SI. They are sunni, so Iran is fine anytime a Sunni is killed and they are destabilizing Iraq so Iraq won't mind them dying.

Ok thanks, its crazy trying to get up to speed on all this.

« Reply #542 on: November 17, 2015, 05:12:12 PM »
Ok thanks, its crazy trying to get up to speed on all this.
It is a convoluted, crazy situation but there is a method to the madness, even the crazy ISIS actions have a 'logical' basis (logic based on/using false premises and beliefs, of course.)

« Reply #543 on: November 17, 2015, 06:08:32 PM »
It is a convoluted, crazy situation but there is a method to the madness, even the crazy ISIS actions have a 'logical' basis (logic based on/using false premises and beliefs, of course.)

Well, my patience for these kinds of logics is about worn thin. There is no "reforming" Islam or simply waiting till the current generation dies off. There'll be no end untill we make an end to it, seems to me  -- and I don't mean just Isis but the whole lot of them, once and for all. Guess that makes me crazy, I don't know anymore.

« Reply #544 on: November 17, 2015, 06:16:10 PM »
Well, my patience for these kinds of logics is about worn thin. There is no "reforming" Islam or simply waiting till the current generation dies off. There'll be no end untill we make an end to it, seems to me  -- and I don't mean just Isis but the whole lot of them, once and for all. Guess that makes me crazy, I don't know anymore.

Regardless of political or religious ideology, it all boils down to human nature (the ego). Agree with me or die...The most powerful work the least...easier to steal and enslave the farmer than grow and harvest food yourself...then it all boils down to how many I can trick into doing the work for me by using fear and hate to motivate them...

« Reply #545 on: November 17, 2015, 06:19:34 PM »
Haven't those radical Islamists heard about the heathens in North Korea that won't allow Muslim prayer calls or mosques?  Let's start a propaganda war and may be the crazy tyrant in N. Korea will nuke Mecca during the Hadj.

« Reply #546 on: November 17, 2015, 06:30:13 PM »
Haven't those radical Islamists heard about the heathens in North Korea that won't allow Muslim prayer calls or mosques?  Let's start a propaganda war and may be the crazy tyrant in N. Korea will nuke Mecca during the Hadj.

North Korea is a useful stop on the radical Islamist's global drug smuggling and gun trade.

« Reply #547 on: November 17, 2015, 06:33:01 PM »
North Korea is a useful stop on the radical Islamist's global drug smuggling and gun trade.
Wait until they find out he pays in counterfeit Benjamiins.

« Reply #548 on: November 17, 2015, 06:42:59 PM »
This was interesting to watch unfold, Russia tried to display its strength last month by firing long range cruise missiles. Apparently some of them malfunctioned and hit Iran.

http://news.usni.org/2015/10/09/russia-refutes-pentagon-claims-some-caspian-strike-missiles-failed-over-iran

« Reply #549 on: November 17, 2015, 06:44:08 PM »
It's really not all Muslims. It's the toxic influence of Wabbabi Saudis with tons of money who've been subsidizing fundamentalism since the oil money started flowing.  It was us (USA) and the Brits who turned blind eye to the Saudis and their base in puritan Wahhabism in return for their support Western policies. Cut off the head of the snake.  After Like the old TV centuries under the Ottomans, most Arab Muslims were pretty mellow.

« Reply #550 on: November 17, 2015, 06:48:09 PM »
This was interesting to watch unfold, Russia tried to display its strength last month by firing long range cruise missiles. Apparently some of them malfunctioned and hit Iran.

http://news.usni.org/2015/10/09/russia-refutes-pentagon-claims-some-caspian-strike-missiles-failed-over-iran
That happened in their first strike last month too.  Reminds of the scene in "Red October" where the US SecState says to the Russian ambassador "Yuri...you lost another submarine?"

« Reply #551 on: November 17, 2015, 06:54:31 PM »

Whoops!

« Reply #552 on: November 17, 2015, 07:06:15 PM »
That happened in their first strike last month too.  Reminds of the scene in "Red October" where the US SecState says to the Russian ambassador "Yuri...you lost another submarine?"

What's even funnier is that one of them detonated near a town in Iran and the officials blamed it on work in a rock quarry that wasn't even there.

« Reply #553 on: November 17, 2015, 07:08:32 PM »
Not sure what exactly is going on here, but this had to have scared the shit out of ISIS or anyone else that saw it.

« Reply #554 on: November 17, 2015, 07:11:44 PM »
What's even funnier is that one of them detonated near a town in Iran and the officials blamed it on work in a rock quarry that wasn't even there.
Well there is now

« Reply #555 on: November 17, 2015, 07:17:22 PM »
Second German stadium has been evacuated & cops are telling people 'not to walk in groups'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-terror-alert-second-stadium-6850545

« Reply #556 on: November 17, 2015, 07:25:01 PM »
Second German stadium has been evacuated & cops are telling people 'not to walk in groups'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-terror-alert-second-stadium-6850545

They need to start playing Spetsnatz... "Hey Viktor, does that look like a bad guy? "

"You mean dead guy?"

« Reply #557 on: November 17, 2015, 07:25:21 PM »
It's really not all Muslims. It's the toxic influence of Wabbabi Saudis with tons of money who've been subsidizing fundamentalism since the oil money started flowing.  It was us (USA) and the Brits who turned blind eye to the Saudis and their base in puritan Wahhabism in return for their support Western policies. Cut off the head of the snake.  After Like the old TV centuries under the Ottomans, most Arab Muslims were pretty mellow.
Muslims since day one have been violent. Especially to each other but also towards others. Sure, there were times of, relative calm if you paid the tax, but mostly, in other times it was about conquest, internecine warfare over which family is properly 'descended', slaving and piracy operations throughout Africa, Middle-East, Europe, and Mediterranean, and expansion. Even the 'secular' Turks post-Ottoman have had some issues, if you were an Armenian, Greek, Cypriot, Christian, etc. Sure there are many "good" Muslims, but they aren't, really Muslim, at least in keeping with the book, writings, and traditions. Still let the "good" Muslims go back home and reform their countries and religion, not stay here and celebrate by omission of real outrage, or financially via "charities," support terrorism.
ps: Agree totally about your comment about the Arabs Salafists etc. Even though they have done bad stuff I will take an Iranian any day over the Bedouins and etc. At least Persia had a culture pre-oil and Western backing.
pps: I'm not saying that Christians, Jews, etc etc have never been, or are violent.

« Reply #558 on: November 17, 2015, 07:28:19 PM »

Bet this guy who played down threats is hiding in his office today...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/17/us-france-shooting-germany-police-idUSKCN0T61B420151117

« Reply #559 on: November 17, 2015, 07:42:51 PM »
So (ha) John Kerry says there is a legitimacy to the Charlie Hedbo murders. He's back in his Vietnam Veterans Against the War days.

Embarrassing himself in public since 1971. He's a joke. Monumental lightweight.

« Reply #561 on: November 17, 2015, 08:56:50 PM »
No, he's Skull & Bones

« Reply #562 on: November 17, 2015, 09:26:08 PM »
No, he's Skull & Bones

Our ISIS.

« Reply #563 on: November 17, 2015, 09:29:32 PM »
He was a traitor then and be is a traitor now.

« Reply #564 on: November 17, 2015, 09:29:52 PM »
   Our ISIS.

Married a Heinz heiress...I bet she married him to piss daddy off...

« Reply #565 on: November 17, 2015, 09:42:58 PM »
He was a traitor then and be is a traitor now.

Star fucking phony. Of all the slimy Massachusetts pols in history, he's in the upper echelon.

Married a Heinz heiress...I bet she married him to piss daddy off...

After her husband's "accident". She has the accent of a dictator's spouse.

« Reply #566 on: November 17, 2015, 09:49:17 PM »

Not quite a lightweight, but still a sack of shit is John McCain. Guy left his buddies behind in Vietnam and has been playing the POW card ever since.

« Reply #567 on: November 17, 2015, 09:49:41 PM »

What happened to Joe Biden? Where is he? John Nance Garner is a more visible VP than Biden today.

« Reply #568 on: November 17, 2015, 09:51:06 PM »
  What happened to Joe Biden? Where is he? John Nance Garner is a more visible VP than Biden today.

Gaffe control...

« Reply #569 on: November 17, 2015, 09:51:31 PM »
Not quite a lightweight, but still a sack of shit is John McCain. Guy left his buddies behind in Vietnam and has been playing the POW card ever since.
And both of them got together to cover up the MIA stuff.