• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

dude weed lol

Started by Jackstar, October 12, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 05:35:25 PM
Frankly, I consider burning the sacrament to be a waste.

Yet, I will allow it.

And votes for Obummer too, you MORON!

Jackstar

QuoteQuebec has previously said products would be priced at a minimum of $5.25 a gram, taxes included"

Note that this price, by way of comparison, is less than half of typical minimum prices in Seattle.

I cannot make any representations as to quality--the last time I was in Ontario, I was traveling with a prudish bitch, so I missed any opportunities to sample. My guess would be, that they sold all the dirtweed first, and kept the good stuff for the Canlandian elites--it really isn't that hard to grow quality weed, given sufficient dedicated resources and a lack of harassment from shitbags with guns. So I find these prices and these shortages to be highly suspect.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Note that this price, by way of comparison, is less than half of typical minimum prices in Seattle.

No different than say prescription drugs , eh? :o

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 02, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
No different than say prescription drugs , eh? :o

If one could make biodiesel and ethanol out of prescription drugs, sure.

You really are quite dumb. It's embarrassing.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
If one could make biodiesel and ethanol out of prescription drugs, sure.

Non sequitur.

QuoteYou really are quite dumb. It's embarrassing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/05/09/cannabis-prices-us-canada_a_23430985/

"Part of the reason cannabis is so much cheaper in Canada than the United States is there is a much longer history of legalization in Canada, and thus a larger supply of legal marijuana growers and sellers," the Wikileaf blog notes, referring to the fact that medical marijuana has been legal in Canada since 2001, following a court ruling that in essence ordered the government to allow it.

"While cannabis companies in the United States can't even have bank accounts, in Canada there are publicly traded cannabis companies on the stock market," Wikileaf noted.

But there may be another factor, beyond Canada's relatively long history with legal weed, for the price differential: the risk involved.

The U.S.'s federal and state laws on marijuana have generally been much harsher than Canada's, creating a much higher "risk premium" in the price of cannabis in the U.S. Simply put, if you're a distributor risking a U.S.-sized prison sentence, you're going to want to be rewarded with more money than someone risking a Canadian sentence.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 02, 2018, 10:19:09 AM
Non sequitur.

That's only your impression because you don't know anything coherent about what is being discussed. Embarrassing.

Metron2267

Do you have even one fucking clue?

There is no weed to biodiesel/ethanol economy - ANYWHERE!

:o

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 02, 2018, 10:29:59 AM
ANYWHERE!

300 years ago, there weren't any gas stations. You simply lack vision.

The more important and relevant question here is, why don't you find anti-competitive practice in the energy sector to be a serious economic issue? Oh, right, you are a dumb-ass shill who knows fuckin' nuthin'. I momentarily forgot. Silly me. How embarrassing.

Gd5150

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
300 years ago, there weren't any gas stations. You simply lack vision.

You overweight your fantasies.

We'll be in self-driving goo goo electric playskool eggs before we ever get a whiff of anything ethanolish as a social constant.

QuoteThe more important and relevant question here is, why don't you find anti-competitive practice in the energy sector to be a serious economic issue?

I don't?!?!?

Citation for that alleged "belief" of mine is where?

QuoteOh, right, you are a dumb-ass shill who knows fuckin' nuthin'. I momentarily forgot. Silly me. How embarrassing.

You failed in epic fashion to address the last ethanol economy this rock saw and why it failed. Any time you want to go point by point through the Brazilian experiment I'll be glad to walk the talk for you with something other than memes and belief structures.

Til then, blame the Zionazis and foreskin harvesting and uh...muh weed prices...

:o

Jackstar

I bet Burger King would get a lot more market share if going to McDonald's carried a 10 year prison sentence. Elephant.

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 02, 2018, 01:12:51 PM
You failed in epic fashion

That's really just your opinion. Go back to eating McD's.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
I bet Burger King would get a lot more market share if going to McDonald's carried a 10 year prison sentence. Elephant.

Chipotle!

Last time I got food poisoned was at:

But yeah, let's just let gubmint move the freaking "free" market again, right Mary?

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/10/27/what-mary-barras-national-ev-mandate-plan-says-and-doesnt-say-about-general-motors/

“A century ago, the automobile gave people freedom, changing their lives forever. With this freedom, however, came effects such as crashes, environmental impact and congestion. Now, through innovative technology, we have a historic opportunity to make personal mobility safer, better and more sustainable.

“The United States can lead this transformation, particularly in electric and self-driving vehicles, but it requires collaboration by the private and public sectors, supported by comprehensive federal policies. A year ago, General Motors shared our commitment to an all-electric future â€" part of our vision to create a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion.

She's the new bailout Iacookoo! ::)

And man when we let gubmint pick the winners and losers it's all good...right?

QuoteThat's really just your opinion. Go back to eating McD's.

This from a guy who lives an ethanol/weed economy fantasy and hasn't a factual data point to support it?

Here, have a toke on me and dream rilly big...

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 02, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
a guy who lives an ethanol/weed economy fantasy

I don't recognize your mis-characterization of my point of view, in spite of how much hard work your put into your shillpost.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
I don't recognize your mis-characterization of my point of view,

QuoteIf one could make biodiesel and ethanol out of prescription drugs, sure.

Quote300 years ago, there weren't any gas stations. You simply lack vision.

Fragmentary as your "points" are it is indeed a chore to address them without some speculation as to just what you really are looking to promote here...

Quotein spite of how much hard work your put into your shillpost.

Shilling for whom?

OPEC - nope.

GM - nope.

Fracking - maybe...but only cuz it so far makes me money...

LNG - oh yeah...see above!

WOTR

Nice information, Metron...  I have to admit that I was probably half a decade (or more) behind in what I "knew" about ethanol, as I really have not cared that much.  Yes, I thought that Brazil was still going full steam ahead with production...

Anyhow, interesting read. 

***On a side note, I still wonder what will happen when the first LNG ship catches fire...

Metron2267

Oh I think that could  be the biggest of all booms!

Best hope it isn't at a terminal.

But:

https://breakingenergy.com/2014/12/22/how-dangerous-is-lng/

Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is often regarded as extremely dangerous and toxic with container ships called floating bombs. But is this perception accurate? The historical reality is that LNG has the best safety record of all common fuel types and is completely non-toxic. Of course natural gas vapors are flammable and present safety hazards that must be managed, but these hazards are substantially less than for gasoline, diesel and other liquid fuels.

LNG is cryogenically cooled natural gas which is liquefied to reduce the volume for shipping and storage. LNG is primarily methane, but can contain up to 10% ethane and propane.

When LNG spills on the ground or water it vaporizes quickly and leaves behind no residues. LNG spills on water do not harm aquatic life or damage waterways in any way. As LNG vaporizes, the vapor cloud can ignite if there is a source of ignition, but otherwise LNG dissipates completely.

The only major LNG accident in the US occurred in the early days of the industry during WWII in Cleveland, Ohio in 1944. Due to wartime material shortages, a tank constructed with substandard materials ruptured from embrittlement and spilled over 1 million gallons of LNG. The LNG overflowed the containment dikes and spilled into a nearby sewer drain. The vapors contained in the sewer pipes ignited and burned down a residential neighborhood, killing 128 people and injuring over 200.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 05, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
The only major LNG accident in the US occurred in the early days of the industry during WWII in Cleveland, Ohio in 1944. Due to wartime material shortages, a tank constructed with substandard materials ruptured from embrittlement and spilled over 1 million gallons of LNG. The LNG overflowed the containment dikes and spilled into a nearby sewer drain. The vapors contained in the sewer pipes ignited and burned down a residential neighborhood, killing 128 people and injuring over 200.

Not a way that I would ever imagine going out of this world...

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2018, 02:10:53 AM
Not a way that I would ever imagine going out of this world...

Nor would I, and yet:

https://www.ecowatch.com/lac-mgantic-oil-train-disaster-2585784520.html

In the five years since the oil train disaster in Lac-Mégantic, Quebec, claimed 47 lives, the world has learned much about the risks that hauling oil by rail poses. One of the clearest lessons is how little has been done to address those risks, which means that deadly event could easily happen again.

To mark the anniversary, Kathleen Fox, chair of the Transportation Safety Board (TSB) of Canada, released a statement on oil-by-rail. "Much has been accomplished in the intervening years, but more remains to be done," she said.

Fox is correct about one thing: More remains to be done. Much more.

Or:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/boston-house-fires-gas-explosions-1.4823049

A series of gas explosions an official described as "Armageddon" killed a teenager, injured at least 10 other people and ignited fires in at least 39 homes in three communities north of Boston on Thursday, forcing entire neighbourhoods to evacuate as crews scrambled to fight the flames and shut off the gas.

Authorities said Leonel Rondon, 18, of Lawrence, died after a chimney toppled by an exploding house crashed into his car. He was rushed to a Boston hospital but pronounced dead there in the evening.

So there are no risk free VOCs to be had really... :-\

Jackstar

Total Posts:4,202 posts
Total Topics Started:0 topics

Shilling for petroleum. Adorable.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
Total Posts:4,202 posts
Total Topics Started:0 topics

Shilling for petroleum. Adorable.

Voting for dead birds and grid disruption outages while still hypocritically consuming off peak fossil fuel load - filthy!

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a19136723/the-first-floating-wind-farm-is-ridiculously-efficient/

I'm encouraged by how stupid the remaining shills are. I hope they hang you at dawn.

Fuck you straight to Hell and have a heart attack soon:

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/green-living/are-wind-farms-a-health-risk-us-scientist-identifies-wind-turbine-syndrome-1766254.html

Living too close to wind turbines can cause heart disease, tinnitus, vertigo, panic attacks, migraines and sleep deprivation, according to groundbreaking research to be published later this year by an American doctor.

Dr Nina Pierpont, a leading New York paediatrician, has been studying the symptoms displayed by people living near wind turbines in the US, the UK, Italy, Ireland and Canada for more than five years. Her findings have led her to confirm what she has identified as a new health risk, wind turbine syndrome (WTS). This is the disruption or abnormal stimulation of the inner ear's vestibular system by turbine infrasound and low-frequency noise, the most distinctive feature of which is a group of symptoms which she calls visceral vibratory vestibular disturbance, or VVVD. They cause problems ranging from internal pulsation, quivering, nervousness, fear, a compulsion to flee, chest tightness and tachycardia â€" increased heart rate. Turbine noise can also trigger nightmares and other disorders in children as well as harm cognitive development in the young, she claims. However, Dr Pierpont also makes it clear that not all people living close to turbines are susceptible.

Until now, the Government and the wind companies have denied any health risks associated with the powerful noises and vibrations emitted by wind turbines. Acoustic engineers working for the wind energy companies and the Government say that aerodynamic noise produced by turbines pose no risk to health, a view endorsed recently by acousticians at Salford University. They have argued that earlier claims by Dr Pierpont are "imaginary" and are likely to argue that her latest findings are based on a sample too small to be authoritative.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 06, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
Fuck you straight to Hell and have a heart attack soon

Koch Bros. first. Hopefully, as they read the reports of what kind of performance all their money bought out of you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 12:49:09 PM
Koch Bros. first. Hopefully, as they read the reports of what kind of performance all their money bought out of you.

No, SOROS first!

You can't get anything right!

Oh and don't forget the Irving family in Canuckistan.

Then you can try and work your way through all the investors who own PUBLICLY traded awl companeez.

You moron! >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 06, 2018, 12:56:05 PM
No, SOROS first!

You moron! >:(

That dude is deader than disco. Read a book. Do you have a stupid little icon for that?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

That dude is deader than disco.

Prove it.

QuoteRead a book.

Pics or it didn't happen.

QuoteDo you have a stupid little icon for that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCfzb7eplMs

Metron2267

https://scitechdaily.com/wind-farms-cause-more-environmental-impact-than-previously-thought/

“For wind, we found that the average power density â€" meaning the rate of energy generation divided by the encompassing area of the wind plant â€" was up to 100 times lower than estimates by some leading energy experts,” said Miller, who is the first author of both papers. “Most of these estimates failed to consider the turbine-atmosphere interaction. For an isolated wind turbine, interactions are not important at all, but once the wind farms are more than five to 10 kilometers deep, these interactions have a major impact on the power density.”

https://patch.com/massachusetts/falmouth/wind-turbines-killing-whales-save-polar-bears

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

16:20 madafakkas

Metron2267

Oh that "peak oil" thing...

Better nail the improved battery tech and go heavy solar - all roofs too.

Unless someone ever scales out biodiesel from algae...

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 06, 2018, 06:37:45 PM
Better nail the improved battery tech and go heavy solar - all roofs too.

Hey dipshit, how about starting first with not putting people in jail prison for fucking farming? Or does that conflict with your fascist idiot agenda? DIAF.