9 (56.3%)
Ellgab
1 (6.3%)
I'm bi.
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closes: June 24, 2046, 03:32:37 AM

Lilith

I voted Bellgab.  I like to read the commentary of the greatest minds in the Universe, and I like to laugh a lot.

Ellgab Sucks!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 07, 2019, 03:31:28 AM
I voted Bellgab.  I like to read the commentary of the greatest minds in the Universe, and I like to laugh a lot.

Ellgab Sucks!

So does Azzare, the Ellgab representative at Bellgab. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2019, 06:10:28 AM
So does Azzare, the Ellgab representative at Bellgab.

I refer you to proof of the contrary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 07, 2019, 06:28:08 AM
I refer you to proof of the contrary.

That’s not proof, it’s just a stupid Ellgab-style denial.

Gd5150

I like what Fart Smell has done with SmellGab®️. The silent but deadly approach is going viral.

Lilith

Current statistics, for historic purposes:

BellGab 7 (63.6%)
Ellgab 1 (9.1%)
I'm bi. 3 (27.3%)

AZZERAE

Gratifying to see that BellGab is in the lead, in this polling data.

Now the questions is ... who voted for EllGab?!  ???

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 05:00:51 AM
Gratifying to see that BellGab is in the lead, in this polling data.

Now the questions is ... who voted for EllGab?!  ???

I'm pretty sure I saw the one that logged in for a short time when that vote appeared, but I have no evidence, so that info will have to remain with me, forever...    8)

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 05:04:19 AM

I'm pretty sure I saw the one that logged in for a short time when that vote appeared, but I have no evidence, so that info will have to remain with me, forever...    8)

LOL. Perhaps it was DynamoHum. I mean, it'd make sense, she has a clear, unabashed bias.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 05:06:03 AM
LOL. Perhaps it was DynamoHum. I mean, it'd make sense, she has a clear, unabashed bias.

I cannot yea or nea.

I will say, that I think it is #sad that the individual did not post that they voted  for Ellgab, and state  their reasons.

Dhea

WARNING!!!This place is nearly deadd... toomuch BANNING. DON'T CRITIZISE A certain person OR you is BANNNNED !! (you know who she is)  LOL

bye bye bye

;) 

Lilith

Quote from: Dhea on February 08, 2019, 06:29:36 AM
WARNING!!!This place is nearly deadd... toomuch BANNING. DON'T CRITIZISE A certain person OR you is BANNNNED !! (you know who she is)  LOL

bye bye bye

;) 

I'll admit to preferring quality over quantity, however, when it comes to lurkers, Bellgab surpasses Ellgab by leaps and bounds, every day.

When it comes to Adsense dollars, it's views that matter, not number of posts.   :P

Dhea

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 06:39:25 AM
I'll admit to preferring quality over quantity, however, when it comes to lurkers, Bellgab surpasses Ellgab by leaps and bounds, every day.

yu da boss!!!  ha ha ahhhhhhhh you da queen!!! hahaha  we all just rats on yor shippp!!!!!!!ha

;) 

byee!! dis do smell! here!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Dhea on February 08, 2019, 06:48:16 AM
yu da boss!!!  ha ha ahhhhhhhh you da queen!!! hahaha  we all just rats on yor shippp!!!!!!!ha

;) 

byee!! dis do smell! here!!!

I hope you enjoyed your cheese.  :)

Dhea

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 06:56:22 AM
I hope you enjoyed your cheese.  :)

yeah,, big boss banner lady...booboohoo

who ya gona ban todae?   ha ha

ha ha  byess it smelly here

;) 

Lilith

Quote from: Dhea on February 08, 2019, 07:08:20 AM
yeah,, big boss banner lady...booboohoo

who ya gona ban todae?   ha ha

ha ha  byess it smelly here

;) 

Back already?  Just wanted to say byes again?  Guess you like the cheese.  Enjoy!   :)

Dhea

everybody knows your the boss lady serve the smelly cheese and bans.. haha  make Bangab

:) ;)             

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on February 07, 2019, 03:31:28 AM
I'd like to read the commentary of the greatest minds in the Universe.

I'm sure you would, once you are able to comprehend what the Greatest Minds of the Universe have to offer.
If you don't get it in this phase of human evolution, you'll probably get it in the next. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2019, 06:36:55 AM
That’s not proof, it’s just a stupid Ellgab-style denial.
Hey, my friend.  He's not a proponent for either forum.  He just likes talking with intelligent, creative people (like yourself) and people he's made friends with over time, on both forums.  Please, don't disparage those who communicate on both forums.  We are not restricted by status or those who think they have it.
Brig may be a BellGabber, but she does NOT control it. ;)

DynamoHum

For the record, I didn’t vote.

Any radio button clicked up there is a path to mayhem for me.

Dhea

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 08, 2019, 08:21:20 AM
Hey, my friend.  He's not a proponent for either forum.  He just likes talking with intelligent, creative people (like yourself) and people he's made friends with over time, on both forums.  Please, don't disparage those who communicate on both forums.  We are not restricted by status or those who think they have it.
Brig may be a BellGabber, but she does NOT control it. ;)

She trying,aint no denyin"  haha  she da banlady with da thin skin...ha ha  She gonna get evryone banned til just her!!! and MV haha

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dhea on February 08, 2019, 09:52:14 AM
She trying,aint no denyin"  haha  she da banlady with da thin skin...ha ha  She gonna get evryone banned til just her!!! and MV haha

Reminds me of Obama: "If it ain't broke, she'll fix it till it is."  Just sayin.' ;D

VC

Quote from: Dhea on February 08, 2019, 09:52:14 AM

You're a great sheeit stirrer... people should read all your posts "here" to understand your intelligent universe...

It's wonderful that BG does not kiss Metron2267's violent/doxing [Fart Ell] petty ass 'round here.

That's Metron2267 aka at EllGab: 26 Horses or Metron or the fake Neely account on Twitter

Anyone lending support [or not] for Metron2267 can post here in his appreciation thread too: ;) ::)

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 22, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
Cool thread, Azzerae.  Bless you. ;) ;D

LOL... ;)

So, so, cool... Bwahahahaha!

Azzerae, you can still find him at EllGab! Since you post there too, just PM Metron or 26 Horses. He goes by a lot of Sock Puppets. Don't believe it? Check-out what he posted on EllGab today:

Quoting Metron2267 aka 26 Horses aka Metron aka the Neely Fake Twitter Account:

[begin M-quote...]
"Hadn't you noticed, the dick doctor and backstabbing brig are doing purity purges over at Bellgrab.

As an innate coward brig demands and receives her mandate from MV and her tributes from sycophants like the dick doctor. Just as in professional sports when one receives the dreaded vote of confidence from brig the end is nigh. The dick doctor flails in next to her with endless catcalls of "Vara" or "globalist" and lately Jagoffstar is there with his fatuous, but equally cringeworthy, ego diaper loads of rampant condescension to assist.

I suspect that after they buly Azzerae for a while they'll simply boot him and, as they harvest MAC addresses over there, the odds of being able to re-sock and return fire are limited by one's use of another device, IP and other finger-printable hardware profiles."
[...end M-quote]

Seems the hatred trolls at EG are really really butt hurt that they can't keep fucking-up BG sooo easily anymore. Getting banned from BG can be a useful measure to stop the abusive harassment from EG members. Fuck Off EllGab doxers and violence promoters! Get some real legit medical treatment for your ADHD/PTSD Sock Puppet EG Idiocracy!

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 08, 2019, 09:22:03 AM
For the record, I didn’t vote.

Any radio button clicked up there is a path to mayhem for me.

I understand what you mean! Probably wise not to take sides in such a thing, I guess. I initially suspected it’d be EllGab that’d nab your vote, because you’re there way more.

starrmtn001

Quote from: VC on February 08, 2019, 12:55:48 PM
Seems the hatred trolls at EG are really really butt hurt that they can't keep fucking-up BG sooo easily anymore. Getting banned from BG can be a useful measure to stop the abusive harassment from EG members. Fuck Off EllGab doxers and violence promoters! Get some real legit medical treatment for your ADHD/PTSD Sock Puppet EG Idiocracy!

So.  You, are a "NO" vote, for BellGab having free-speech.  Interesting. ;)