• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Kolchak on May 16, 2018, 08:14:57 PM
Wait. Joe Armadillo is suing her, too?
This will result in some kind of Dickensian situation of multi-generational lawsuits, counter lawsuits, and appeals, resulting in the ruin of all fringe radio shows and the benefit of which only goes to lawyers and MV!

dsz

Clyde just said he's "the number one late night radio program on the air." He "promises" (must be aware of a lyin' competitor). He must have +1 countries than Heather.

He also has named all the computers he's ever had after robots/AI in films.

Yeah. 

dsz

Quote from: Element 115 on May 16, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
I can't for the life of me hear Yanny, no matter what modifications I do to the audio.

You can't hear it because it's a psy-op.

dsz

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 16, 2018, 08:07:19 PM
I get the impression that Joe is a gentle soul and, with a couple oblique references to broke-ass bitches, considers the matter sufficiently addressed.

I missed that part. Sounds like he was trying to rap... and fucked that too.

K_Dubb

Quote from: dsz on May 16, 2018, 08:27:16 PM
I missed that part. Sounds like he was trying to rap... and fucked that too.

My contacts in the 'hood have informed me that is an acceptable construction.

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 16, 2018, 08:18:28 PM
Really? You'd think as much as Jones kisses Trump's ass any station that broadcasts him would get conveniently overlooked. There definitely had to be interference issues or the big corporations that put the Pai guy there didn't like the little guy trampling on their turf.

Im not getting something here.  A lowwatter was rebroadcasting alx jns and got busted?  Ok, was it a pirate or a licensed low watt station.  If a pirate then getting popped is part of the game. 

LadyFish

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 08:06:35 PM
joey got hustled by the evil one Heater Wad. wow. great job!

So are HLW & Joey still friends?

Is Joey still going to join in on the Area 51 excursion or has MV2 usurped him on that deal, too?

If he wanted a bit of revenge, he could sneak into her cuckshed & smoke that last cigarette of Art’s.

chefist

Owl dude on tonight. BTW, he loves owls.

damon

Quote from: chefist on May 16, 2018, 08:33:49 PM
So when will George Senda replace Weather Hade??

SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 16, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

We had Mike on last year. Really freaky stuff.

Quote from: LadyFish on May 16, 2018, 08:33:38 PM
So are HLW & Joey still friends?

Is Joey still going to join in on the Area 51 excursion or has MV2 usurped him on that deal, too?

If he wanted a bit of revenge, he could sneak into her cuckshed & smoke that last cigarette of Art’s.

friends? BWHAHAHA! she used joey then spit him out (she always swallowed for Art.)

Area 51 trip is off.

the cigarette lie was worse than the stalker lie.

albrecht

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 16, 2018, 08:32:49 PM
Im not getting something here.  A lowwatter was rebroadcasting alx jns and got busted?  Ok, was it a pirate or a licensed low watt station.  If a pirate then getting popped is part of the game.
I posted the articles in response to your questions. It was well before Trump was a political thing. And I'm not 100% sure if Alex 'approved' or was involved or if the people were doing it without his consent. He, at least then, encouraged people to pirate, broadcast, youtube, torret, etc his stuff.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 08:38:14 PM
friends? BWHAHAHA! she used joey then spit him out (she always swallowed for Art.)

Area 51 trip is off.

>dat feel when you have no friends to bail you out of jail and pay your fines

Mr Apnea

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 16, 2018, 09:36:58 AM
So the question is, for a fringe style show, would you rather the host challenge the guests with respect or just allow the story, inaccuracies and contradiction just slide?

Should the show be total escapism or entertainment with a foot still grounded in skepticism?

Just asking for a friend. ;)

DS

Ok, I'll bite.  Anything works, just don't open your show with some cat shit story that goes on and on.  And then do the same thing for 2 weeks.   It will f#@$@# send your ratings into the toilet,  cause Keith to start putting out emails to time travelers about upcoming shows and how great things are.  He'll then make you do commercials where you tell us all that you were empowered to keep subscriptions priced at a low $4.99 and that new subscribers are needed to keep the show from tanking (which it already did).

In short, if I need a bat shit crazy nut cat story, I'll visit the nearest senior center.

Keep up the good work, we are counting on you.

BTW I'm paying $5.00 (original Art discount), Keith is ripping me off!!!!!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 16, 2018, 08:40:55 PM
>dat feel when you have no friends to bail you out of jail and pay your fines

phone sex operator, dude. phone sex operator.

LadyFish

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

Area 51 trip is off.

You mean the 2 really didn’t become 1?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 08:13:10 PM
you know that could work.
Don't forget the sun screen or the axle grease

Kolchak

Keith has a network of spies. Everyone is conspiring against me!

HumanBeing

Quote from: timebandit on May 16, 2018, 08:09:38 PM
brad wrote a couple good books

Even a broken clock is right twice a day  ;)
He write 2 or 3 hundred books. There was bound to be a few keepers.

I picked up one of his wife's books at a 2nd hand book store called 'Reflections From an Angel's Eye'.
It is a book about channeled teachings from 'Higher Intelligences' that reveal how we can develop our 'star consciousness'  :o

I had always heard Brad call his wife Sherry. So I figured she was using her middle name or something because the author of this book was named Francie Steiger.
It turns out that Francie was not Sherry at all. She was Brad's first wife. According to some she disappeared mysteriously. Others say she died.
What adds to the mystery is Brad never spoke about her after she disappeared/died, as far as I can tell.
She's quite the beaut.

GravitySucks

Lhasa apso is trying to drive their listeners to Talkstream just so she gets a pretty graphic. When you point away from your own website and your own network and point your listeners to a third party add-on it is time to reconsider.

At least this is her tacit agreement that the TSL figures only include traffic theough their website.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 08:44:03 PM
phone sex operator, dude. phone sex operator.

I wonder if the Sheriff will let her work the sex line from her cell to pay denbts

Quote from: LadyFish on May 16, 2018, 08:44:27 PM
You mean the 2 really didn’t become 1?

there never was any Art Bell haunted cigarettes. lies. all lies

Cowkiller

Quote from: albrecht on May 16, 2018, 08:38:38 PM
I posted the articles in response to your questions. It was well before Trump was a political thing. And I'm not 100% sure if Alex 'approved' or was involved or if the people were doing it without his consent. He, at least then, encouraged people to pirate, broadcast, youtube, torret, etc his stuff.

Oh ok.  I dont hate alex j.  Sometimes his rants are pretty entertaining politics notwithstanding.  Freedom of speech is important and he is certainly not the worst i've ever heard.  I like pirate radio but since i live in a semi rural location, there aint much action here, the only pirates i get are shortwave.  Why bother with mw/fm when with a decent set up, u can reach most of the USA and beyond.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on May 16, 2018, 08:45:52 PM
Keith has a network of spies. Everyone is conspiring against me!

The funny thing is that if you log out of twitter it doesn’t know you are blocked.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 16, 2018, 08:49:01 PM
I wonder if the Sheriff will let her work the sex line from her cell to pay denbts

i hope she makes her dig her own grave.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 08:49:07 PM
there never was any Art Bell haunted cigarettes. lies. all lies

The saddest thing is, he didn't really have to go to the store right then  :(

Bluejay

Quote from: whoozit on May 16, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
I’m trying to think of something that could make this worse and coming up blank.