• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
Even if she comes back, Keith clearly can't stand the woman and vice versa. How can the program continue? This is a fucking trash fire.
Good question. Time to go with Goblins & Such with Em Vee! West of the Oszarks you’re on the air.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
And no word from Heather yet. The plot thickens.

the plot is so THICC rn, baby. a little frothy, too.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
And no word from Heather yet. The plot thickens.
I'm guessing she'll be back stirring soon.

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
The land was assessed at just over $7k. I’m not going to search for the assessment someone posted. The dwelling is a manufactured home (i.e. trailer)

There are no towers on the guest house property

Ok, well if the land was only 7,000, and the dwelling was 31,000, I can't imagine the equipment in that broadcast room being worth 47,000.  Can you?  So why pay him 85,000?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Haha fucking boomers!

Art said that he would try to communicate with us from beyond the grave. ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO! I love pickles! Grow cucumbers...

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

cweb

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
Here's Keith arguing with a witch.

"Wait till she figures out she can work for other networks."

Asuka Langley

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 24, 2018, 01:55:16 PM
Except for riding that big ol' Art Bell dick.

15" of pure uncut Jesuit cock! (with a side of tits)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on April 24, 2018, 01:05:23 PM
I thought it was that MV saw all of Art's replies to PMs at Bellgab,... they went to MV instead of the person who had PM'd Art.... and that MV was stunned by what he saw in those replies regarding Art's mindset.  And put off by it, as to how much Art had turned on Bellgab.

Since MV owns all Bellgab content and there is no expectation of privacy, just how long before we get hardback copies of “The Art Bell PMs, the Early Years”, “The Art Bell PMs, I Had a Stalkee”, and “The Art Bell PMs, Unanswered Questions”?

If anyone offers to sell you an autographed copy, it is clearly a scam.

Chine

Quote from: Azzerae on April 24, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
Airyn is Catholic. Witchcraft is practically considered 'of the devil' in Catholicism. So that leads me to believe Heather and herself had nothing in common (aside from being involved with Art).

Don’t know about this particular situation here. Yes, some Catholics feel that way about (whatever - astrology, etc and pagan practices)  However, that’s not always the case. Many individuals (even Catholics) practice several faiths and depends on the sect and the actual church.  I’m a Catholic and a practitioner of High and Low Magick, Egyptian Witchcraft, Lakota (Native American) Reiki and Buddhism. Yeah...They knew about it at my church and rather than kick me out, I was offered a full scholarship for a Masters at a Catholic Divination College. Also, family in the Philippines and familiar with spiritual practices there.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Grifynne on April 24, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
Also wonder if suddenly receiving Art's responses freaked anyone out after MV forwarded them all.  ;D

so far, everyone has been really appreciative.

edit:  i forwarded all of them along, regardless of what he said about bg.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 02:10:23 PM
Since MV owns all Bellgab content and there is no expectation of privacy, just how long before we get hardback copies of “The Art Bell PMs, the Early Years”, “The Art Bell PMs, I Had a Stalkee”, and “The Art Bell PMs, Unanswered Questions”?

Bellgab minds want to know. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
Even if she comes back, Keith clearly can't stand the woman and vice versa. How can the program continue? This is a fucking trash fire.

Ode to Heather from Keith...

https://youtu.be/zZ3GA6dazTA

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 02:15:23 PM
Ode to Heather from Keith...

https://youtu.be/zZ3GA6dazTA

That would have been a great "Brit" song on Martinez Tonight! the other day...shoot.

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on April 24, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
Ok, well if the land was only 7,000, and the dwelling was 31,000, I can't imagine the equipment in that broadcast room being worth 47,000.  Can you?  So why pay him 85,000?

Once again, tax appraisal value has very little to do with market value. It is for property tax assessment purposes only.

For example. I doubt you can buy a 1acre lot anywhere in Pahrump tror $7000

Father Jack

I'd been away from this forum for 3 or 4 years and don't know how Heather came into Art's orbit. Could someone give me a Cliff Notes account? Also, might Airyn be packing Art's Glock these days? (Wonder which model, I'm a Glock guy myself).

AZZERAE

Quote from: Chine on April 24, 2018, 02:11:21 PM
Don’t know about this particular situation here. However, that’s not always the case. Many practice several faiths and depends on the sect and the actual church.  I’m a Catholic and a practitioner of High and Low Magick, Egyptian Witchcraft, Lakota (Native American) Reiki and Buddhism. Yeah...They knew about it at my church and rather than kick me out, I was offered a full scholarship for a Masters at a Catholic Divination College. Also, family in the Philippines and familiar with spiritual practices there.

I hear you...

Aside from all that, do you think Airyn and Heather are on good terms?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

I'd throw in "Heather Wade (Redacted) "I coulda been somebody, d'ya hear?"

Dyna-X

Quote from: Chine on April 24, 2018, 02:11:21 PM
Don’t know about this particular situation here. However, that’s not always the case. Many practice several faiths and depends on the sect and the actual church.  I’m a Catholic and a practitioner of High and Low Magick, Egyptian Witchcraft, Lakota (Native American) Reiki and Buddhism. Yeah...They knew about it at my church and rather than kick me out, I was offered a full scholarship for a Masters at a Catholic Divination College. Also, family in the Philippines and familiar with spiritual practices there.
Fascinating. I wonder if they would take back a lapsed Catholic that has became an Agnostic Gnostic with a history of dabbling in the Necronomicon.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
That would have been a great "Brit" song on Martinez Tonight! the other day...shoot.

Maybe next time?  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Father Jack on April 24, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
I'd been away from this forum for 3 or 4 years and don't know how Heather came into Art's orbit. Could someone give me a Cliff Notes account? Also, might Airyn be packing Art's Glock these days? (Wonder which model, I'm a Glock guy myself).

Art has a huge comeback effort and starts a new show.
Heather "helps" in this effort using the Bellgab forum.
Art is interviewed by MV at Bellgab, and by (Redacted)(Heather Wade) at his home in Pahrump.
Art starts the show and quickly fires Dr J (producer)
Art hires (Redacted) to be the producer.
Art re-retires in 5 months due to a "stalker"...(Leo Aschcraft with firecrackers on BLM land)
Heather takes over as the new, "temporary" host, until Art returns
Art never returns
Heather continues the show, such as it was...bye and bye...