• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

satan is my master

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2015, 11:49:32 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 03:06:56 AM
Yeah it all counts as unconsensual sex.
oh of course, somebody other than you could NEVER have sex. sorry bro, im a young blonde fit attractive male in my late 20s. ive had plenty of sex. not too much but plenty and ive turned much of it down due to my penchant for monogomy.

gnooryblows

whats important is satan, not my sex life.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:08:32 AM
oh of course, somebody other than you could NEVER have sex. sorry bro, im a young blonde fit attractive male in my late 20s. ive had plenty of sex. not too much but plenty and ive turned much of it down due to my penchant for monogomy.

You struggle with English don't you? I didn't say you hadn't had sex.. get your mum to read what I typed.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 03:10:13 AM
You struggle with English don't you? I didn't say you hadn't had sex.. get your mum to read what I typed.
you suggested that the sex was not consentual. therefore suggesting that i am not desireable and was not able to find willing mates. i know what you wrote, dont backpeddle.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:02:06 AM
as a matter of fact, they chained OTHER blacks to ships. they had a big role in the slave trade. many blacks made fortunes selling other blacks into slavery. slavery was a major part of the ancient world. whites were held as slaves, jews too, by the egyptians, ever read the bible? slavery was simply a reality of the ancient world. it has nothing to do with blacks really.

Well the jews being slaves is only in the bible, nowhere else really.
So, it's debatable about Pharaoh not letting Moses people go.
And yes slavery was common thoughout history, and still goes on to this day.

jazmunda

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:00:33 AM
i can count and ive had sex with 5 or 6 or 7 women, not sure. i will fully readily admit that the others are absolutely true.

I bet they were all White too. You need to get some jungle fever boy. Once you go black you never go back.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:11:25 AM
you suggested that the sex was not consentual. therefore suggesting that i am not desireable and was not able to find willing mates. i know what you wrote, dont backpeddle.

Bingo. You got it. Go get a cookie.

Catsmile

Quote from: ksm32 on January 04, 2015, 03:07:52 AM
AHH! That's your entire problem. If #8 comes along you'll surely dump satan.

<Gorgh Norrie soundboard> "Good point!"

gnooryblows

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2015, 03:12:43 AM
I bet they were all White too. You need to get some jungle fever boy. Once you go black you never go back.
they were all white, i have respect for my people and the propagation of my proud white bloodline.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2015, 03:12:43 AM

Is he old enough to buy blow up dolls Jaz? I'm not so sure.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:14:41 AM
they were all white, i have respect for my people and the propagation of my proud white bloodline.

But at least one wouldn't have your winkle in her. She may be waiting for her alpha male. Seriously.

Or she's wanting some black meat..you know what I mean bench boy?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 03:16:33 AM
But at least one wouldn't have your winkle in her. She may be waiting for her alpha male. Seriously.
it was my decision not to have sex with her. i suspected her of having STDs due to her sexual history. i told her we had to wait to have relations until she got tested. it took her seven months, but during that time i instructed her to pleasure me orally and she obliged literally 5 times a day. promise, im not making that up, it was awesome. she did unfortunately end up having an STD and i decided not to continue dating her. i went to the doctor to be checked out just to be sure, but there were no diseases for me.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:09:40 AM
whats important is satan, not my sex life.

I ate God for breakfast and shit Satan. Then screwed his bride while he watched.
Then made him lick me clean, before I wiped it on the curtains.
Satan is a massive cuckold pussy.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:19:02 AM
it was my decision not to have sex with her. i suspected her of having STDs due to her sexual history. i told her we had to wait to have relations until she got tested. it took her seven months, but during that time i instructed her to pleasure me orally and she obliged literally 5 times a day. promise, im not making that up, it was awesome. she did unfortunately end up having an STD and i decided not to continue dating her. i went to the doctor to be checked out just to be sure, but there were no diseases for me.

Uhhh... you can get "STDz" from oral. Just sayin'.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 03:22:47 AM
Uhhh... you can get "STDz" from oral. Just sayin'.
not this one, it didnt happen. she ended up having genital herpes and the clap.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:23:25 AM

Was it satanic or pious herpes? Did theology play any part?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 03:26:53 AM
lol @ pious herpes.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:23:25 AM

Satan would have banged her.
You made him sad not being a true follower.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 03:28:35 AM
Satan would have banged her.
You made him sad not being a true follower.

no

Catsmile

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 03:26:53 AM

Someone need to get off the bench and Google, herpes simplex 1-2-3.

gnooryblows

turn to the darkness, and in that you will find your salvation.
turn to the taboo, and in that you will find your truth.
turn to what the establishment tells you to reject, and in that you will find what is best for you.
turn away from helping others, and in that you will learn that you dont hurt them.
turn away from saving the world, and in that you will find that you are too insignificant for it to matter.
turn away from getting your nose in other peoples business and in that you will learn that you do no harm to them.
everything is reversed. everything is the inverse. if the masses say it is good, it is bad. if the masses say it is black, then it is white. if the masses say it is up, it is down. free your mind and free your soul by breaking ranks with the hive thought and going your own way.

gnooryblows

turn away from EQUALITY and DIVERSITY and in that find your OWN TRUE IDENTITY and sense of SELF and respect for your FAMILY and KIND. and then the world shall be right. balance shall be returned. africa for the africans, china for the chinese, europe and america for the whites. this land is our land, we conquered it, rightfully.

gnooryblows

Do not IMPOSE your political wills of diversification, multi-culturalism and equality onto the masses. those are YOUR views. YOUR priorities. YOUR values. do not impose them on everyone. YOU are the fascist. YOU who cries oppression are the OPPRESSOR. Be with your people, be with your OWN people. mind your business and leave mine alone.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:35:20 AM
turn away from EQUALITY and DIVERSITY and in that find your OWN TRUE IDENTITY and sense of SELF and respect for your FAMILY and KIND. and then the world shall be right. balance shall be returned. africa for the africans, china for the chinese, europe and america for the whites. this land is our land, we conquered it, rightfully.

Wooooow there boy; not so fast. We haven't finished with the STD issues yet. Have you passed any on via the internet? It's only fair you should say if you have, then we can all get checked out; Jaz especisally; he needs to know for the horses.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:29:04 AM

no

No? Really? STDz are just a little reminder of the hot time you had, kinda like a tattoo.
Bro, I've danced with Satan cornholed him using his tail to steer. God he loves it when you pull his tail. He'll squeal like a pig if you grab him by the horns, while pulling his tail.

gnooryblows

satan teaches you to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and WATCH OUT FOR YOURSELF. in that way, the world does not become interconnected. the planet does not become CONQUERED as it has by humanity. THERE IS A BALANCE. The balance is important. not too many humans, not too few. live in balance with nature. when we all become one, we become a weak, collective, hive-minded race with no freedoms. this is labled as love and unity, THESE ARE EVIL IDEALS. Stand on your own two feet, maintain yourself. that is what it means to live in balance with nature, satan is the balance.

georgegoldman

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 03:39:09 AM
No? Really? STDz are just a little reminder of the hot time you had, kinda like a tattoo.
Bro, I've danced with Satan cornholed him using his tail to steer. God he loves it when you pull his tail. He'll squeal like a pig if you grab him by the horns, while pulling his tail.
are you a spanish woman?
spanish as in latina

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:40:13 AM
satan teaches you to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and WATCH OUT FOR YOURSELF. in that way, the world does not become interconnected. the planet does not become CONQUERED as it has by humanity. THERE IS A BALANCE. The balance is important. not too many humans, not too few. live in balance with nature. when we all become one, we become a weak, collective, hive-minded race with no freedoms. this is labled as love and unity, THESE ARE EVIL IDEALS. Stand on your own two feet, maintain yourself. that is what it means to live in balance with nature, satan is the balance.

Can you get STD's from sitting on benches?