• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Mandela Effect

Started by RcCle, October 20, 2016, 04:34:07 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Azzerae on November 20, 2018, 02:02:32 AM
I'm emigrating. My inclination is to the United States, but I don't know if I 'll be able to take the racial strife. I often think to myself: where in the world can I go for a humble but decent life without the violence and anti-white sentiment from blacks or Muslim extremists?
Good luck with the process. Get yourself an immigration attorney and the process will be much smoother. Though I hate to see everyone leave but I would do so as the area is so unstable and all the violence, rape, disease. Though it will not bode well for blacks either when all the whites, and their industry, capital, etc eventually flee the Dark Continent. But maybe China will provide the order and stuff for them in exchange for raw materials? For whatever reason only countries founded by Europeans are expected to take in violent, diseased, and poor, and often criminal, "refugees" and "migrants"  and change their laws, culture, and society to "accommodate" foreigners and Muslims. There are still good places here but avoid urban cores and heavily minority areas.

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on November 20, 2018, 06:09:20 PM
Good luck with the process. Get yourself an immigration attorney and the process will be much smoother. Though I hate to see everyone leave but I would do so as the area is so unstable and all the violence, rape, disease. Though it will not bode well for blacks either when all the whites, and their industry, capital, etc eventually flee the Dark Continent. But maybe China will provide the order and stuff for them in exchange for raw materials? For whatever reason only countries founded by Europeans are expected to take in violent, diseased, and poor, and often criminal, "refugees" and "migrants"  and change their laws, culture, and society to "accommodate" foreigners and Muslims. There are still good places here but avoid urban cores and heavily minority areas.

Thanks. You've given me this advice before. Its a waiting game.

They hate Chinese people too. They'll take everything you give them, and then kill you for spite. Its a pity we all have to be painted into this corner of separatism - and downright ridiculous. We should all be able to get along with one another fine, but unfortunately its just not the case.