• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 28, 2019, 12:53:31 PM
List some major ones.

-Booming economy.

-Record low unemployment across the board.

-Has kept us out of war in the Middle East and other places while at the same time killing the head of Isis.

-A great reduction in domestic terrorist attacks. It was becoming “the new normal” under Obama.

-Building the wall.

-A major correction of our totally imbalanced relationship with China, a human-rights abusing totalitarian communist government. Whenever Dems have been in charge they’ve given away the farm to them.

-Hasn’t ignored all but the coastal regions of this nation.

-Has corrected our imbalanced relationship with Europe and the UN. They’re no longer calling the shots.

-Has caused liberals like you to lose your shit to the point of revealing who you really are: Marxists.

Shall I go on? I could. :)

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 05:48:24 PM
No because I like you- you're a sweetie. So that leave just the one remaining irritant.

Dr Dicktooter? he asked hopefully

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 05:46:25 PM
Alex, I'll take, "What the hell is she talking about" for $200- but, YES- that's exactly what this is!

Gold Star for you!

O.K. So sex it is. heh. I thought you were more of an old fashioned woman. People always surprise me.

I even capitalized the phrase so you could google it.

SredniVashtar

No because I like you- you're a sweetie. So that leave just the one remaining irritant.

Poor kidnostad. Don't be too hard on him, he's nearly as old as you. Isn't there some sort of League of Decrepitude that prevents you attacking your fellow crumblies?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 05:50:41 PM
I thought you were more of an old fashioned woman. People always surprise me.

With each passing year, the deterrent effect of a sentence of life imprisonment diminishes for old people.

Same goes for contracting AIDS from reckless, unprotected sex that is illegal in six states.

Don't fuck with old people

pyewacket

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 28, 2019, 05:47:51 PM
That's a euphemism for "casual sex," ma'am

Wow- being old and all, excuse me for not being up on all the latest phrases. Your euphemisms aren't even creative or the least bit sexy.

The language of love ain't what it used to be.

What can be expected- you need spreadsheets to determine what people identify as these days.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 05:58:02 PM
Wow- being old and all, excuse me for not being up on all the latest phrases. Your euphemisms aren't even creative or the least bit sexy.

They aren't our euphemisms. It's the kids these days that call it Watch Netflix and Chill.  I think we just call it fucking.

pyewacket

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 05:50:41 PM
O.K. So sex it is. heh. I thought you were more of an old fashioned woman. People always surprise me.

I even capitalized the phrase so you could google it.

I find conversations that require me to use google and the urban dictionary to decipher what would normally be a brief, plainly spoken phrase so engaging.   

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 06:07:01 PM
I find conversations that require me to use google and the urban dictionary to decipher what would normally be a brief, plainly spoken phrase so engaging.   

I know. It hurts sometimes to have to learn. When I'm studying I get tired sometimes, it's weird. A lot of people don't realize the brain is a muscle that has to be exercised.

pyewacket

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 06:05:16 PM
They aren't our euphemisms. It's the kids these days that call it Watch Netflix and Chill.  I think we just call it fucking.

If they are not your euphemisms, then just say what you mean and leave it at that. Or-maybe you can resurrect some of the golden oldies like 'laying some pipe' or 'getting plowed'. Each generation has its own particular charm, I guess.

Stop using words and phrases I don't like! HOW DARE YOU!

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 06:15:01 PM
If they are not your euphemisms, then just say what you mean and leave it at that. Or-maybe you can resurrect some of the golden oldies like 'laying some pipe' or 'getting plowed'. Each generation has its own particular charm, I guess.

I really try and stay out of political threads because - what is the point?  However, I am distraught to learn that "laying some pipe" is out of style.   

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 28, 2019, 05:42:39 PM
That old girl has the constitution of a Clydesdale

I live in an area where I get to see these magnificent horses and what they can accomplish. Thank you for the high compliment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHATZzMh-g

pyewacket

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 28, 2019, 06:23:53 PM
I really try and stay out of political threads because - what is the point?  However, I am distraught to learn that "laying some pipe" is out of style.

Only in certain circles, sweetie. Why is it that you get and others don't- it truly is a generational thing.

Roswells, Art

Or-maybe you can resurrect some of the golden oldies like 'laying some pipe' or 'getting plowed'.

What?! That's disgusting! Who have you been hanging out with?

Also *high five* Jethro Tull

ItsOver

And get the hell off my lawn!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 06:13:28 PM

A lot of people don't realize the brain is a muscle that has to be exercised.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2019, 06:31:01 PM
Only in certain circles, sweetie. Why is it that you get and others don't- it truly is a generational thing.

I guess we shouldn't mention the Makin' Bacon T-Shirts lest we start upsetting people.

Kidnostad3

Wait, are we talking about the same AnalPigSmuggler here--the classless shit-for-brains who talks like someone who spent time on the the inside with a 6'8", 350 lb roommate named Leroy, (with whom he still regularly exchanges cards and letters) and tries to pass for straight by talking macho-nasty a lot?  What's to like?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 28, 2019, 06:55:41 PM
I guess we shouldn't mention the Makin' Bacon T-Shirts lest we start upsetting people.

albrecht

I love novelty, possibly offensive, t-shirts found on beach boardwalks etc. Unfortunately they are usually poorly made and do not age well. And often a "seemed like a good idea at the time" purchase.

Quote from: albrecht on October 28, 2019, 07:00:31 PM
I love novelty, possibly offensive, t-shirts found on beach boardwalks etc. Unfortunately they are usually poorly made and do not age well. And often a "seemed like a good idea at the time" purchase.

Yeah.  Myrtle Beach here in the Carolina's is a bastion of that shit. 

Here is a more expressive example than the Doc's

Carry on with your Trump Derangement Syndrome or "Trumptarding" as the case maybe.

Roswells, Art

It's really nice that we can all come together to talk sex euphemisms.

Kidnostad3

Yeah, really.  I actually bought one that says "I got Duval-faced on Shit Street" during a stay in Key West.  Someday it's gonna be a collector's item. 

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 28, 2019, 06:23:53 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 28, 2019, 07:09:16 PM
Yeah, really.  I actually bought one that said "I got Duval-faced on Shit Street" during a stay in Key West.
I recall a buddy buying a "Not Milk" parody featuring the "not- milk" covered visage of Lewinsky t-shirt from some vendor in NOLA during the Clinton impeachment times. He thought it was hilarious. It was hilarious but, really, where could one wear such a thing? And seemed to be over priced, as I recall. Taking advantage of the news moment by t-shirt entrepreneurs.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 07:05:05 PM
It's really nice that we can all come together to talk sex euphemisms.

"Making the eight-legged aardvark"

"Doing the horizontal mambo"

ItsOver

I still have this one.