• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

thank you George, for banning the impostor "Richard groyper".

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 09:35:26 PM
Imma gonna guess Heathers.

Imma gonna guess that the manssieres are from the famous "Art Bell collection"?

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 08:30:30 PM
George is trying to eat healthier, and lose weight.  Who'da guessed?
Being healthier will give you even more energy, TheSenda!  Good decision.  Fruits and vegetables cost more, and are heavier to carry...  but worth it.  Sometimes I haul from food banks -  you gotta do what you gotta do to eat healthy!  Whatever it takes!  Keeping food bland and simple also helps prevent over-eating, in case you're interested.  A little vinegar in water can stabilize blood sugar after cheating, though.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 18, 2019, 12:05:15 AM
Being healthier will give you even more energy, TheSenda!  Good decision.  Fruits and vegetables cost more, and are heavier to carry...  but worth it.  Sometimes I haul from food banks -  you gotta do what you gotta do to eat healthy!  Whatever it takes!  Keeping food bland and simple also helps prevent over-eating, in case you're interested.  A little vinegar in water can stabilize blood sugar after cheating, though.

Senda would tell you all the reasons that he can not do that.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 18, 2019, 01:49:03 AM
He can get a rolling cart.

And he would tell you the reasons he can not do that. Senda has more excuses than you have solutions.

Lilith

Quote from: Sixteen on June 18, 2019, 01:49:03 AM
He can get a rolling cart.

He has one.  A neighbor knocked on his door to ask to borrow it once, live on YouTube.

It's particularly memorable, because it's one of ErinnF's favorite Senda moments.

I think every Senda reviewer has done a YouTube about it when they ran out of other content of their own. (Or maybe it just seems like it) ...

Even Richard Groyper might do one soon...

whoozit

How dare someone want to misuse one of Senda’s hoarded treasures.  I hope he gave them what for.  The things he must endure.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2019, 08:17:19 AM
He has one.  A neighbor knocked on his door to ask to borrow it once, live on YouTube.

It's particularly memorable, because it's one of ErinnF's favorite Senda moments.

I think every Senda reviewer has done a YouTube about it when they ran out of other content of their own. (Or maybe it just seems like it) ...

Even Richard Groyper might do one soon...

Let me guess. Senda said, 'of course, happy to help' and even offered to go round and lend a hand in that public-spirited way that has endeared him to so many.

I could be wrong...

Pizzapunch

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 18, 2019, 08:43:04 AM
Let me guess. Senda said, 'of course, happy to help' and even offered to go round and lend a hand in that public-spirited way that has endeared him to so many.

I could be wrong...
Well it's chronicled here in another excellent howiecat video https://youtu.be/lrh7zR4M7mk

jedimiller

Hey George Why don't u get a job and stop asking for money. You dont produce any content worth listening too. At least  try harder. And accusing people like me of being trolls and getting mad at people all day and complaining is not "creating content"  i tried helping you by selling ur ticket on my closed facebook group and you acted out like a rebellious teenager. Why don't  you grow up. Get a job somewhere so u can afford to buy ur poor cats some food. Its sad to watch u sometimes  and i have only been nice to you. I didnt do anything wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: jedimiller on June 18, 2019, 10:34:04 AM
Hey George Why don't u get a job and stop asking for money. You dont produce any content worth listening too. At least  try harder. And accusing people like me of being trolls and getting mad at people all day and complaining is not "creating content"  i tried helping you by selling ur ticket on my closed facebook group and you acted out like a rebellious teenager. Why don't  you grow up. Get a job somewhere so u can afford to buy ur poor cats some food. Its sad to watch u sometimes  and i have only been nice to you. I didnt do anything wrong.

I know you put a lot of effort into your content Milluh, and as far as I know, you've always tried to reach out to help TheSenda.  I've seen you reach out to him kindly in his live chats.

jedimiller

Posting a screenshot of his aliencon ticket sale may have been lazy on my part. I should have not posted the screenshot on my group. I didnt know he was this sensitive. Its just an email. Where i cut off the top and the bottom. Didnt reveal any personal info or anything like that. Or anything considered to be private at all. Yeah, maybe it wasnt the right thing to do. But something like that shouldn't end friendships. he needs to be tolerant and stop caling everyone a troll.

Lilith

Quote from: jedimiller on June 18, 2019, 10:48:23 AM
Posting a screenshot of his aliencon ticket sale may have been lazy on my part. I should have not posted the screenshot on my group. I didnt know he was this sensitive. Its just an email. Where i cut off the top and the bottom. Didnt reveal any personal info or anything like that. Or anything considered to be private at all. Yeah, maybe it wasnt the right thing to do. But something like that shouldn't end friendships. he needs to be tolerant and stop caling everyone a troll.

I don't think you revealed anything that would be considered doxing, or unfair Milluh, at least not in the screenshot I saw in this thread.  I dunno about anywhere else.

If it makes you feel any better, I have been banned by TheSenda for a long time, and I have donated to him, and never pulled any mean pranks on him.

some joker was pretending to be me in during his live chat yesterday. i wonder who that was? that mystery will probably never be solved.

whoozit

I didnt know he was this sensitive.
You have been inattentive.  The Princess in The Princess and the Pea is an insensitive clod compared to George.

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 18, 2019, 11:22:39 AM
some joker was pretending to be me in during his live chat yesterday. i wonder who that was? that mystery will probably never be solved.
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array...

Quote from: whoozit on June 18, 2019, 11:34:13 AM
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array...

the appropriate authorities are working on it.

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 18, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
the appropriate authorities are working on it.

[attachment=1,msg1334455]

Richard Groyper investigates...

While we all patiently wait.

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2019, 02:07:50 PM
Richard Groyper investigates...

While we all patiently wait.

that's a lot of pressure

[attachment=1]

Quote from: jedimiller on June 18, 2019, 10:34:04 AM

Thus it has always been.  A newcomer to the Sendaverse tries to help. Newcomer to the Sendaverse gets stomped and thus a new troll is created.

Welcome aboard.

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2019, 04:24:05 PM
Thus it has always been.  A newcomer to the Sendaverse tries to help. Newcomer to the Sendaverse gets stomped and thus a new troll is created.

Welcome aboard.

It’s the Circle of Life....Sendaverse Style.

artbell_ghost

who are you?