• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 18, 2017, 07:47:34 PM
ZaZa's whore mother.

Ha...The Funhouse..."That boy's gonna bring me a lot of comfort in my old age."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2017, 07:32:09 PM
Totally believable. The Left has always believed the ends justifying the means. That any step, violence, regulation, or outrage against individual conscience or freedom is acceptable if it in some furtherance to some pie-in-the-sky utopian order. Or, at least, helps tear down the country and society. Some zealots in various 'far-right' or religious groups also have this mentality.

Did you think I was joking?! LOL! See Geraldo here? He's my bitch. That should give you some indication of how things are in reality. ;D

Yes, my plan is finally coming together and only Hillary could see the genius in my insanity. She was the first one to really see it. She used to come visit me in prison disguised as one of my groupies and we planned out the whole thing together. She convinced everyone else: her husband, that nigger president and some rich fella name Saras or some shit. Anyway, you're so right, man. The ONLY thing that matters is that the whole Earth become one giant commune in peace, love and happiness. I doesn't mater how many people we have to kill to achieve that. You'll see how worth it it will be when we're all drinking the Koolaid together and the world becomes a giant non-stop orgy with me as your benevolent leader.  :D

Why doesn't this surprise me?

White Supremacist Jason Kessler Dumped Girl of “Jewish Heritage” Because She Wasn’t Liberal Enough

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-jason-kessler-dumped-girl-jewish-heritage-wasnt-liberal-enough/

Up All Night

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on Yesterday at 07:37:13 AM

Looking back, that movie has to be  the most spectacular display of bad acting I've seen.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 18, 2017, 06:57:41 PM
It is not really the acting but the lines the actors had to say.  It is still one of my favorites.  And hey it is still played most every year on ABC so DeMille did a few things right.

When I first read that, I thought you were talking about Gone With The Wind.
Spectacular cinematography, but so-so acting, imo.
And, if you disagree with me, frankly, I don't give a Damn!  :D

Quote from: Up All Night on August 19, 2017, 03:12:01 AM
Quote from: Kidnostad3 on Yesterday at 07:37:13 AM

Looking back, that movie has to be  the most spectacular display of bad acting I've seen.

When I first read that, I thought you were talking about Gone With The Wind.
Spectacular cinematography, but so-so acting, imo.
And, if you disagree with me, frankly, I don't give a Damn!  :D

Vivien Leigh did overact to a certain degree in GWTW.  I thought most of the other actors did a pretty good job though.  Someday I'm going to read the book as it was a favorite of my grandparents.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 07:57:01 PM

Did you think I was joking?! LOL! See Geraldo here? He's my bitch.

Geraldo?  Isn't that jerry rivers?

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 19, 2017, 06:12:25 PM
Vivien Leigh did overact to a certain degree in GWTW.  I thought most of the other actors did a pretty good job though.  Someday I'm going to read the book as it was a favorite of my grandparents.

Well yes, the black actors did the best job, imo.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 19, 2017, 06:12:25 PM
I think her acting was good for the part, a spoiled girl with all the histrionics, coyness, drama, etc with regard to playing the various beaus against each other and manipulating people in general.
Be careful of the book, in many of the volumes it could "trigger" as it features the Battle-Flag on the cover and/or spine. If seen carrying or reading it in public you might cause someone to break down in a tearful meltdown and seek a safe space- or hit you over the head with a brick and jar of urine; depending on the Democrat leftist who sees it.

Up All Night

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2017, 08:31:41 PM
I think her acting was good for the part, a spoiled girl with all the histrionics, coyness, drama, etc with regard to playing the various beaus against each other and manipulating people in general.
Be careful of the book, in many of the volumes it could "trigger" as it features the Battle-Flag on the cover and/or spine. If seen carrying or reading it in public you might cause someone to break down in a tearful meltdown and seek a safe space- or hit you over the head with a brick and jar of urine; depending on the Democrat leftist who sees it.

Better to e-read that kind of material.
Available on Kindle, along with Mein Kampf.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 19, 2017, 06:21:17 PM
Geraldo?  Isn't that jerry rivers?

That's classified information that I can neither confirm or deny.  8)

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2017, 08:31:41 PM

I could see where someone not used to melodrama could say Leigh was overacting.  As for carrying GWTW in public well, if folks don't like it then they can kiss my ass.

Imagine the crap this guy has to put up with.  What a brave soul.  Watch his post on the top of the page.

https://www.facebook.com/ThePatriotsWalk/

Up All Night

Quote from: chefist on August 17, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

Alt-Left in Chicago burn statue of Abraham Lincoln...in the "Land of Lincoln".

Maybe they read this 1858 Lincoln quote:

In a speech in Charleston, Illinois in 1858, Abraham Lincoln stated, "I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people. I as much as any man am in favor of the superior position assigned to the white race."

Abraham Lincoln, "Speeches and Writings 1832-1858: Speeches, Letters, and Miscellaneous Writings : the Lincoln-Douglas Debates, Volume 1". p. 638. Library of America, 1989

Quote from: Up All Night on August 20, 2017, 03:36:26 AM
Maybe they read this 1858 Lincoln quote:

In a speech in Charleston, Illinois in 1858, Abraham Lincoln stated, "I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people. I as much as any man am in favor of the superior position assigned to the white race."

Abraham Lincoln, "Speeches and Writings 1832-1858: Speeches, Letters, and Miscellaneous Writings : the Lincoln-Douglas Debates, Volume 1". p. 638. Library of America, 1989

I do think Lincoln evolved somewhat but the Emancipation Proclamation was a weapon first and foremost that only applied to the South and not to the slaves in the Northern border states.

There are clearly many blacks who are far more intelligent than a lot of whites. 

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 20, 2017, 03:50:58 AM
I do think Lincoln evolved somewhat but the Emancipation Proclamation was a weapon first and foremost that only applied to the South and not to the slaves in the Northern border states.

There are clearly many blacks who are far more intelligent than a lot of whites.

Yes, and it was a "Campaign" speech, so not a lot has changed in that area of Politics in  150+ years...

Contrary to Margaret Sanger, and others, I do not believe there is any genetic reason that a black could not be as smart, or smarter, than a white.

I do believe that there are spiritual reasons that Abraham's seed is so blessed with minds that have been responsible for so many inventions and patents.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on August 20, 2017, 07:01:31 PM
Yes, and it was a "Campaign" speech, so not a lot has changed in that area of Politics in  150+ years...

Contrary to Margaret Sanger, and others, I do not believe there is any genetic reason that a black could not be as smart, or smarter, than a white.

I do believe that there are spiritual reasons that Abraham's seed is so blessed with minds that have been responsible for so many inventions and patents.

Spiritual or alien?  8)

albrecht

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/removing-confederate-statues-from-south-mall/g4yylLQXmHni95DraX1vGM/
Coward. And why is evil white man running this place? Where was public input, the Regents, the tax-payers, the students, the Alumni, the Legislators have input before just summarily taking down statues (isn't there, at least, some kind of permitting or workplace filing type of thing, it is a Sunday?) And look who is running our "diversity, equity, and disability" office? A WHITE woman with a GERMAN surname. She should be fired, instantly, obviously due to her "privilege?"  ;) Such absurdity I haven't seen before. I guess the eclipse is to blame? Or Soros?  ;) Will the statues be melted down to adorn million dollars locker-rooms (hopefully open to all to use regardless of gender, ability, or status as an athlete, certainly the homeless tranny junkie should be able to use?) and facilities for losing sports teams?
http://sites.utexas.edu/disability/
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/QTP_170802_TexasLockerRoom/texas-longhorns-amazed-new-locker-room
http://names.mooseroots.com/l/251588/Maedgen

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 20, 2017, 03:50:58 AM

Name one.

That you live with.   ;D

albrecht

The Leftists are becoming even more unhinged. Guy in Houston was caught trying to blow up a statue and some law professor, a law professor, claims the eclipse is racist and, somehow, equates the eclipse with need to reform the Electoral College and our political system.  :o
Leftist bomber:
http://m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/HPD-HFD-FBI-on-scene-overnight-at-Rice-11946918.php

Racist Eclipse:
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/american-totality-eclipse-race/537318/#article-comments
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/20/the-eclipse-is-racist-because-it-fails-to-affect-enough-black-people-the-atlantic-suggests/

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2017, 09:37:07 AM
Name one.

That you live with.   ;D

LOL. I live with one caucasian who is probably whiter than me.  I get your joke.  No doubt there are many stupid ones too just as there are in all races.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 21, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

LOL. I live with one caucasian who is probably whiter than me.  I get your joke.  No doubt there are many stupid ones too just as there are in all races.

See, this is why phaggot clowns trigger so easily with you.  You get it. 

Up All Night

My confederate statue solution to appease all sides...

The Confederate Statues should not be relocated, they should be melted down and sold as ammunition.  :D

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2017, 10:27:06 PM
See, this is why phaggot clowns trigger so easily with you.  You get it.

I forgot to tell him adios motherfucker.  Well, there's always a next time especially with that twat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 22, 2017, 12:51:34 AM
I forgot to tell him adios motherfucker.  Well, there's always a next time especially with that twat.

It's almost too bad. I had a choice meme lined up for the next time he went on one of his phony religious rants: