• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

EvB

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on October 04, 2010, 07:22:16 PM

Plus, she's got a terrible body shape.

Picky - picky -  PICKY - testosterone fueled attitude.

b_dubb

not every woman can be look like the women in Kanye West videos.  besides you can't really even see Flo's body.  it's like her head is just floating in a see of white

Quote from: EvB on October 04, 2010, 07:37:51 PM

aww, women judge guys looks all the time!  :P

b_dubb

any Stargate fans here?  watching Stargate Universe and thinking ... best Stargate series yet

b_dubb

the most annoying thing about Flo is her slavish devotion to insurance.  if you met someone like that in real life, you'd probably punch them in the face.  or buy insurance from them

and the red lipstick just highlights her flaws and makes her face look like a really crap piece of uncooked hamburger

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on October 04, 2010, 09:07:51 PM

the most annoying thing about Flo is her slavish devotion to insurance.  if you met someone like that in real life, you'd probably punch them in the face.  or buy insurance from them

and the red lipstick just highlights her flaws and makes her face look like a really crap piece of uncooked hamburger

she looks better without make up.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on October 04, 2010, 09:06:08 PM
any Stargate fans here?  watching Stargate Universe and thinking ... best Stargate series yet

now that you mention it, I will start watching.

Quote from: Marc Knight on October 04, 2010, 09:14:03 PM

she looks better without make up.

That's without makeup?? I think she's lovely either way.

I like a perky woman with a strong work ethic.

Quote from: EvB on October 04, 2010, 07:37:51 PM

Not really. Just the facts.  She's an Arkansas dreamboat.  Hell, she even looks a little like HilDog.  She can't help it.  But I'm not gonna pretend she doesn't have goofy legs, a high waist, and one of these.......

MV/Liberace!

people really think bob seger is good?  i mean... really?

MV/Liberace!

i wish i were a california resident.  i would vote democrat for the very first time in my life just for the purpose of voting against these two awful women.

Carly Fiorina is a Job Killer

Meg Whitman Gets Grilled By Reporter...On Her eBay Account

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: general jamison johnson on October 14, 2010, 10:32:40 AM
Quote from: MV on October 14, 2010, 02:39:32 AM

Meg Whitman Gets Grilled By Reporter...On Her eBay Account

Wow, that is some real hard-hitting journalism right there.  Way to go for the jugular.
the first thing to keep in mind as you watch this video is that she's the former CEO of ebay, and she completely destroyed the concept behind how ebay works.  thanks to her reign, a vast quantity of what's offered on ebay is counterfeit chinese garbage sold by huge chinese vendors.  regular sellers have virtually no protections, and the experience there has been totally ruined for them.  also, as ceo of ebay, she purchased skype... for around $3 billion.  she wasn't even smart enough to ensure that the purchase included the proprietary technology behind how skype handles voice traffic.  thus, ebay essentially bought nothing for $3 billion because without the rights to that technology, the original owners of skype were free to shut the whole thing down at any time... after the sale.  she's incompetent.

the bigger point to the video above is to illustrate what a lying cunt she is.  she said she sold some skis over the weekend and then took them to the post office herself.  upon further probing, it's revealed that she in fact hasn't even completed the sale.  you can see in her face that she knows she's just goofed.  if this creature is so manufactured that she can't even be honest about selling a pair of skis, then i don't know what else to say.  her incessant fake laughter also makes me ill.  californians have been given essentially no choice in both the governor's race and the senate race.  RINOs like riorina and whitman have done more to damage the republican party than any democrat could ever do.  free trade at any cost and climate change legislation are not the way forward.  these two are absolutely bad news.

meg whitman on van jones: i'm a huge fan of his.

bleh.

Meg Whitman: I'm A Huge Fan Of Van Jones

Dick cheese kills. Get your smegmatologist to check your willy.

Also Meg Whitman is a fucking piece of shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on October 14, 2010, 07:20:55 PM

but piiiiiiiiiiirate!!  you and i are conserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvatives.  we're supposed to supporrrrrrrrrrrrt her because she has an RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR next to her name.  bwahahaha

Quote from: MV on October 15, 2010, 08:50:06 AM
Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on October 14, 2010, 07:20:55 PM

but piiiiiiiiiiirate!!  you and i are conserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvatives.  we're supposed to supporrrrrrrrrrrrt her because she has an RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR next to her name.  bwahahaha

Why did the conservative pirate vote for the Republican pirate senator?

Because he had an "ARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

b_dubb

carly fiorina is an excellent example of what's wrong with business in this country.  she nearly destroys HP and walks away with a multi million dollar bonus.  based on performance: she should be penniless and scrubbing toilets.  i was excited to see her become CEO because this was a woman effectively obliterating the 'glass ceiling' but in the end her performance and her behavior were just terrible. 

i think you have to be a sociopath to be a ceo at most american corporations

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on October 15, 2010, 11:05:19 AM
carly fiorina is an excellent example of what's wrong with business in this country.  she nearly destroys HP and walks away with a multi million dollar bonus.  based on performance: she should be penniless and scrubbing toilets.  i was excited to see her become CEO because this was a woman effectively obliterating the 'glass ceiling' but in the end her performance and her behavior were just terrible. 

i think you have to be a sociopath to be a ceo at most american corporations
you are right about fiorina.  anyone who disputes her poor performance at HP is just oblivious or paid for.

b_dubb

yeah.  that dog can come do useful tricks in my home any day of the week

wvghost49

Same reason all the other boy bands got famous, (Hanson, Backstreet Boys, etc.) teenage fad, he is a flash in the pan, just like them.

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 27, 2010, 11:42:11 AM
Quote from: MV on September 27, 2010, 11:25:38 AM
Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 27, 2010, 08:26:56 AM
[size=78%]Man... I want to do acid with some North Koreans.[/size]

[size=78%]there was a time when i would have said the same thing.  these days, however, i'd just like to offer them a sandwich and a book.[/size]

[size=78%]I've literally spent the last several hours watching every North Korean documentary on YouTube... that place and it's people are so fucked that the only way to bring them in the modern world is to start dropping LSD like napalm on that entire country. Man I seriously want to go there though, that place is just insanity.[/size]

Have you seen this BBC video from N Korea?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/8711895.stm

a TRIP and A HALF.

Back when I was DXing shortwave radio heavily (15 yrs ago) I got a big package from Radio Pyongyong (sp?). Among other things, an LP of creepy patriotic songs. I'll have to upload it to youtube.

I might have their QSL in this group but I may not have scanned it yet

http://goo.gl/uyrt

Quote from: EvB on October 21, 2010, 10:26:46 AM

Thanks Ev, now I know who to shoot at.

((Guess what???))

(((It's the guise in ties.)))

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 999 on October 22, 2010, 10:28:18 AM
Back when I was DXing shortwave radio heavily (15 yrs ago) I got a big package from Radio Pyongyong (sp?). Among other things, an LP of creepy patriotic songs. I'll have to upload it to youtube.

I might have their QSL in this group but I may not have scanned it yet

http://goo.gl/uyrt
you mean people are actually able to mail items from the dprk to north america?  now THAT is a trip.  what were some of the other things in the package?

b_dubb

why do all office chairs have arm rests?  when did arms become so heavy that we needed help holding them up while sitting on our ass?  i was shopping for a new office chair and they ALL have arm rests.  what the hell