• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 03:31:38 PM
I'm not sure the world is ready for 24/7 Falkie. What did the Brookings Report say about this?

According to one researcher, you can't access a copy in the National Archives.
And if you could, they'd never allow you to see the updated verson where they discuss the sociological, political and economic implications of my being on the air 24/7 with particular emphasis on when holographic video technology is available to the masses and one can get Falkie at work, on your phone, at home and even in your kitchen making a sandwich from your icebox while you watch me on your holophone.
Shortly after the invention of the holophone I and a holographic image of Dick Clark ( before he got old ) will appear on New Years Rockin' Eve along with holo versions of Dean, Frank and Sammy with Basie bringin' up the rear.

Coming soon to cable everywhere.

Falkie News. You not only don't get to decide, you can't turn your tv off even after its unplugged.
;)

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 06:18:08 PM
According to one researcher, you can't access a copy in the National Archives.
And if you could, they'd never allow you to see the updated verson where they discuss the sociological, political and economic implications of my being on the air 24/7 with particular emphasis on when holographic video technology is available to the masses and one can get Falkie at work, on your phone, at home and even in your kitchen making a sandwich from your icebox while you watch me on your holophone.
Shortly after the invention of the holophone I and a holographic image of Dick Clark ( before he got old ) will appear on New Years Rockin' Eve along with holo versions of Dean, Frank and Sammy with Basie bringin' up the rear.

Jaz's eyes glazed over until this part.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2013, 06:20:36 PM

And NO submerging artists either. Just guys and gals who can sing and be understood.
Which cuts out most of today's so-called  singing stars whose lyrics can't be understood at all and who repeat themselves mindlessly.
NO naked women whacked out singers on wrecking balls either.
We'd have burly NY construction workers there to enforce the rules and keep order.
Ain't got nothing against naked women who want to show their prowess while riding a wrecking ball, but NO Miley Cyrus or Miley wannabees.

BobGrau

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2013, 06:20:36 PM

Jazz parts glazed over until... nah, doesn't quite work.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 06:27:47 PM
Ain't got nothing against naked women who want to show their prowess while riding a wrecking ball, but NO Miley Cyrus or Miley wannabees.

The problem with Miley Cyrus is that there's no real artistry there, at all. She's the child of a rich country singer, has had everything in life handed to her, and now she is in a mad dash to appropriate every legitimate working class culture --- punk, lesbianism, rip rap --- in order to hide the fact that she has no soul.

She is a microcosm of all America --- the Capitalist fast food giant of modern trash culture. The fact that the American people put up with her prove that America is a failed experiment. Kanye West, too.

The UK can go fuck itself, also, with it's "Harry Potter" wiccan Satanism, inspired, no doubt, by John Lenin. (haha)

Here's to the advent of our future Sino-Russian overlords. Ave Putina!

BobGrau

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 06:54:48 PM

...The UK can go fuck itself, also, with it's "Harry Potter" wiccan Satanism, inspired, no doubt, by John Lenin. (haha)

You must be a Muggle.

(me too, btw)

tertiaryimam

Quote from: BobGrau on December 20, 2013, 06:58:22 PM
You must be a Muggle.

(me too, btw)

I had to wikipedia that.

Proves your point I guess.

A former boss suggested I read Harry Botter, after he learned I was a fan of Dostoevsky. . . true story.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 06:27:47 PM
And NO submerging artists either.
See Faulkie, this is why I like you. Happy Solstice amigo, the best to you and your life, and the humans and kitties you love.  And to all you other weirdos.

aldousburbank

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 07:02:02 PM
A former boss suggested I read Harry Botter, after he learned I was a fan of Dostoevsky. . . true story.
Harry Blotter. I read a whole bunch of that in the seventies.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 06:12:45 PM
Has anyone on here ever seen the stuff ?
Or turmeric for that matter ? It sure as hell isn't in any of my local Safeways, Lucky's, Nob Hill Foods or Food Max.
Do they have turmeric salesmen who lug around sample cases of the stuff to stores ?

Turmeric is actually vital to most Indian cuisine. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is even used as an aphrodisiac by up-start Chinese businessmen --- a cheaper alternative to powdered Rhinoceros pecker. It is what gives pickles their yellow color.

It can be found in almost every store if you simply look at the spice section for a few minutes or so.

BobGrau

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 07:02:02 PM

I had to wikipedia that.

Proves your point I guess.

;D I was trying to prove your point... The Harry Potter mileu is some seriously nasty two-tier elitist indoctrination bullshit that I wouldn't allow my thankfully non-existent kids to touch with a bargepole!

That's if ye takes it serious, like.

BobGrau

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 20, 2013, 07:04:14 PM
Harry Blotter. I read a whole bunch of that in the seventies.

Hairy Blotter. Found it down the back of the couch. Ew.

Falkie2013

Quote from: BobGrau on December 20, 2013, 07:11:40 PM
;D I was trying to prove your point... The Harry Potter mileu is some seriously nasty two-tier elitist indoctrination bullshit that I wouldn't allow my thankfully non-existent kids to touch with a bargepole!

That's if ye takes it serious, like.

I did like the flying brooms in the movies and have known some women who must have their own as well.
I've never read Harry Potter. And have no intention to, but kids seem to love it for some reason.
The author is a total bitch though.

Falkie2013

Quote from: BobGrau on December 20, 2013, 06:40:43 PM
Jazz parts glazed over until... nah, doesn't quite work.

The aliens in the Area51Drone Thankgiving " turkey " portrait would love glazed Jazmunda parts and I supect they'll be the biggest buyers of Gabcast Parts on their store as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 07:06:00 PM
Turmeric is actually vital to most Indian cuisine. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is even used as an aphrodisiac by up-start Chinese businessmen --- a cheaper alternative to powdered Rhinoceros pecker. It is what gives pickles their yellow color.

It can be found in almost every store if you simply look at the spice section for a few minutes or so.

Ain't seen no yellow pickles. Everyone I've ever seen is green.

::) :o

BobGrau

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 07:39:40 PM
I did like the flying brooms in the movies and have known some women who must have their own as well.
I've never read Harry Potter. And have no intention to, but kids seem to love it for some reason.
The author is a total bitch though.

Joking aside (NEVER!) I've read the books and they were enjoyable enough. But it annoys me that she basically nicked an existing series of books called The Worst Witch (by Jill Murphy), changed the main character to a boy and suddenly it's a cultural sensation...

Falkie2013

The problem with Miley Cyrus is that there's no real artistry there, at all. She's the child of a rich country singer, has had everything in life handed to her, and now she is in a mad dash to appropriate every legitimate working class culture --- punk, lesbianism, rip rap --- in order to hide the fact that she has no soul.

She is a microcosm of all America --- the Capitalist fast food giant of modern trash culture. The fact that the American people put up with her prove that America is a failed experiment. Kanye West, too.

The UK can go fuck itself, also, with it's "Harry Potter" wiccan Satanism, inspired, no doubt, by John Lenin. (haha)

Ain't gonna happen. I will protect this country and Israel from the G*dless Commies and former Commies.

I will use the ultimate weapon.

The 356th Airborne US/Israeli Jewish Mother and Grandmother Bridgade. Disembark them right into Red Square and Bejing. They'll make fast work of them Commies and have the city sparkling clean in no time with thousands of workers cleaning the streets with laundry suds and toothbrushes while the leaders of the Commies surrender after being shamed by the 356th.

If neccessary, we bring the 477th Italians out of reserve as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 20, 2013, 07:02:04 PM
See Faulkie, this is why I like you. Happy Solstice amigo, the best to you and your life, and the humans and kitties you love.  And to all you other weirdos.

Thanks for the kind words. You have a great holiday too and be well, safe and happy.
Note that he didn't directly call ME  a weirdo.
I think. ...

lol

Falkie2013

I suspect that its a relatively small minority of people who even watch or listen to her stuff.
What bothers me is that there's a whole generation of kids and young adults who have NO idea what good music, or good lyrics really are and think people like Cyrus can actualy sng.
When one takes out the time to point out genuine artists og the past the youth are amazed. A friend of mine once told a young lad about the Marx Brothers. He'd never heard of them and then thanked my friend for turning him on to their unique zaniness.
Another had never heard of Cary Grant and was amazed to see how good he was.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 07:43:02 PM
Ain't seen no yellow pickles. Everyone I've ever seen is green.
Its pickeled radish, but its pretty popular in Asia.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 07:47:42 PM
The 356th Airborne US/Israeli Jewish Mother and Grandmother Bridgade.
If neccessary, we bring the 477th Italians out of reserve as well.

Your Jewish/Italian mother/grandmothers will tremble in fear at the awful might of Chinese tiger-moms and Russian kalishnakov-wielding babushkas.

Remember, many Chinese biddies are accomplished samurais and Russian woman would often mate with remnant Neanderthals after the last ice age. This is why Slavic Russians, like Joseph Stalin and Trotsky, were such savage beasts. If it weren't for the fur-covered arm of Russia, Hitler wouldn't had his ass handed to him so soundly.

As for China, you'll remember that the largest empire the earth ever known was spear headed by the Genghis Khan, a consummate Chinaman. They even kicked the Russian's asses at the battle of Tours, and subjugated the Slavic peoples under their yellow yokes for thousands of years.

Genghis Khan's mother, as it so happens, worked at the DMV, and had a sour, pinched face and mammoth, drooping breasts. She once insisted I re-write my name on my drivers license because it was illegible. Bitch.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 07:59:46 PM
I suspect that its a relatively small minority of people who even watch or listen to her stuff.
What bothers me is that there's a whole generation of kids and young adults who have NO idea what good music, or good lyrics really are and think people like Cyrus can actualy sng.

Every generation thinks the next generation's music is shit.

And they're right. Compare the Latin hymns of St. Ambrose or the glorious strains of Sibellius to the rotgut your generation listened to: bubble-gum sour barbershop quartets, insolent bee-pop, incomprehensible doo-dop and structureless Jazz.

Already you can see the inevitability of decay inherent in Capitalist society --- its music becomes simpler by the year, more animalistic and base by the month, and becomes less and less complex by the day. And your philosophy can do shit nothing about it.

In time, all that will remain is a low sine wave, an electric-bass drum, and the word "Buy".

BobGrau

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 08:08:00 PM
Your Jewish/Italian mother/grandmothers will tremble in fear at the awful might of Chinese tiger-moms and Russian kalishnakov-wielding babushkas.

Now THAT is a Top Cornmeant.

BobGrau

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 08:17:06 PM

In time, all that will remain is a low sine wave, an electric-bass drum, and the word "Buy".

Actually, so is that.

EDIT: glad it's not my job.

bateman

These girls are on Shark Tank right now trying to sell their pickles...

Yum.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2013, 08:24:32 PM

Yum.

The pickles or the girls?

Which one gets eaten by the sharks first?

This is a show about throwing virgins into a shark tank right?

Please be yes and then send me a link to the torrent.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 08:47:52 PM

I don't know, but pickles + those girls. Brb.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2013, 08:49:21 PM
I don't know, but pickles + those girls. Brb.

I prefer using my own pickle with girls. Women! I meant women! Damnit!

BobGrau

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 08:47:52 PM

...must really suck to be a virgin shark...

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2013, 08:24:32 PM

What fucking pickles?