• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 13, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
Jesus, does Keith & co really think going after small-time shows like LNM is going to make a difference for them? They're delusional. Time to get a real job.

I think losing both his gravy train(s) - first Art then Heater threw a serious scare into ol' Keef.

And while Vara doesn't have Keef's network chops, he's kinda like Jerry Quarry - takes a lot pf punishment and keeps coming back for more.

My .02c...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chinaclipper on October 13, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
allow me, pate:  https://tunein.com/radio/KYMO-FM-1053-s26667/

I'm missed that important update about General Lee's broadcasting career.  Wish him much success and glad he decided to do it.

Geez I'm a terrible moderator.. The Boss should fire me. Sorry I'll try harder. Forgive me please, this is all I have.

Jackstar

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 13, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
Time to get a real job.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: pate on October 13, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
Not to be a martinet about this thread, but I fail to see the questions General Lee is supposed to be answering in the last three posts?

This guy gets it.

How many times have I been disqualifiedbanned? People keep asking me, and don't seem to believe me when I say that I honestly don't remember.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
I think losing both his gravy train(s) - first Art then Heater threw a serious scare into ol' Keef.

And while Vara doesn't have Keef's network chops, he's kinda like Jerry Quarry - takes a lot pf punishment and keeps coming back for more.

My .02c...

I know exactly how Keith must feel. Its tougher than you guys think being a perpetual loser. My psychic mom never loved me, called me "Brown Aura. And my only dog ran away to live with neighbors. All my kitty kats ended up dead, killed by other cats in cats fights. My one opportunity to in life is when General Lee gave me a "Make Bellgab Great" hat, I let him down. My bright new Cape is now tarnished.

Metron2267

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
I know exactly how Keith must feel. Its tougher than you guys think being a perpetual loser. My psychic mom never loved me, called me "Brown Aura. And my only dog ran away to live with neighbors. All my kitty kats ended up dead, killed by other cats in cats fights. My one opportunity to in life is when General Lee gave me a "Make Bellgab Great" hat, I let him down. My bright new Cape is now tarnished.

+1!

ROTFLMFAO!

:)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
I'm missed that important update about General Lee's broadcasting career.  Wish him much success and glad he decided to do it.

Geez I'm a terrible moderator.. The Boss should fire me. Sorry I'll try harder. Forgive me please, this is all I have.
Just send him a Hoodie.
He'll be okay.   ;)      ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Liberace! on October 13, 2018, 06:24:35 PM
Weeknights, M-6AM.

Oooh oooh I got your back Boss

That's central time.

1:00 am eastern

Need a coffee refill?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 06:29:55 PM
Oooh oooh I got your back Boss

That's central time.

1:00 am eastern

Need a coffee refill?

Central Time. And I don't mean to oversell this thing, btw. All I'm doing is talking up tunes and reading the weather.

Quote from: Liberace! on October 13, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
Central Time. And I don't mean to oversell this thing, btw. All I'm doing is talking up tunes and reading the weather.

Favorited nonetheless.

They're playing 18 by Alice Cooper right now.
I'm a boy and I'm a man
I'm 18!

Good one.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on October 11, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
Grub.
I was in Edmonton for work a few days back and drove past Brig's burger bar...

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
This attitude might carry more weight if you'd left voluntarily instead of being banned for being an anti-social twat. Not only were you banned, but you were such a beta-male you had to invent aliases to go back, which also got banned. You've probably been hitting 'refresh ' on this thing ever since, you miserable pustule.

What the Limey said.

Quote from: WOTR on October 14, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

Now that's Classic.
Looks like a Sketchup model to me though.    ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 14, 2018, 02:47:13 AM
Now that's Classic.
Sketchup?  Is that like, fake ketchup? :P

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 14, 2018, 03:16:08 AM
Sketchup?  Is that like, fake ketchup? :P
Close - Skandinavian  ketchup.   ;)

Oh, last good version is here:   http://www.oldversion.com/windows/google-sketchup-7-1-4871
(Don't run it while you have an active internet connection - it phones home.)   ;-)

Oh shit !
Let's get this thread back on the rails...

Liberace, is 47 the true answer, or is it really 42 ?  :o

...or is it: 
"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense. ” â€"Gertrude Stein

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 14, 2018, 03:23:37 AM
Close - Skandinavian  ketchup.   ;)

Oh, last good version is here:   http://www.oldversion.com/windows/google-sketchup-7-1-4871
(Don't run it while you have an active internet connection - it phones home.)   ;-)
Whose home?? :o   ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 14, 2018, 03:29:24 AM
Oh shit !
Let's get this thread back on the rails...

Liberace, is 47 the true answer, or is it really 42 ?  :o
I thought it was 43.  I'll have to read THGTTG trilogy again. ;)

Wait.  I don't have to read, I'll just ask Liberace.  So what is it? 42, 43, or 47?

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 14, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
I thought it was 43.  I'll have to read THGTTG trilogy again. ;)

Wait.  I don't have to read, I'll just ask Liberace.  So what is it? 42, 43, or 47?
It depends on what timeline you're on (F@$#*g CERN.) I remember it being both 43 and 47, but an online check brings up 42.
I think there's an active internet campaign to just mess with people by manipulating random facts.
CERN and quantum computing are to blame, plus throw in rogue A.I. programs - and they're messing with the accepted reality.
(It's also part of the reason all the rabid Libs are going schizoid.)   ;)    ;D

Pretty sure it's 42. There are 47 Ronin though.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on October 14, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

Nice!   :)

Lilith

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 14, 2018, 02:47:13 AM
Now that's Classic.

...It's the thought that counts.   8)

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
you had to invent aliases to go back

I did?

Dear Liberace--how many aliases do I have here? Thanks in advance.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Liberace! on October 13, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

Seriously, understand.. it's just a shame that with your skills things didn't work out differently. Not saying anything more or less. Except life isn't fair and even if you got the "big break" that doesn't guarantee much in the dog eat dog world of professional "big market" broadcasting. Always living on the edge, knowing only as good as the last "ratings" ... and that's a hell of way to live.

WhiteCrow

Ellgab:
Users active in past 60 minutes:
27 Guests, 48 Users (16 Hidden)

Bellgab:
Concurrent users, last 60 minutes
220 Guests, 21 Users (0 Buddies)

What does "concurrent" and "active mean? As they relate to the numbers reported on the two sites.

Metron2267

I believe it means we are kicking the menagerie's collective arses...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhPie6d1J7s

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 14, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
I believe it means we are kicking the menagerie's collective arses...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhPie6d1J7s

Even Cowardly Lurkers are Welcome here!