• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 03:05:47 PM
Lol, I don't feel the need to revise my post, but feel free to elaborate. I think you've made your feelings on the matter clear.

were you referring to the video i made about her in your prior post?

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 03:17:32 PM
I've published a PM Damon sent me before.

simply sharing PM's isn't the issue, it never was.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 06, 2019, 03:31:13 PM
simply sharing PM's isn't the issue, it never was.

PM's are the Devils Prayer Book.   I don't read em, just in case anyone was wondering.   8)

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2019, 03:55:16 PM
PM's are the Devils Prayer Book.   I don't read em, just in case anyone was wondering.   8)

AMEN brig! my uncle, Pastor Ebenezer Groyper Esq., always tells me the same exact thing.

"Nephew Richard! i told you to stay away from PM's, they're the devil's TELEGRAM"

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 06, 2019, 03:28:57 PM
were you referring to the video i made about her in your prior post?

I'm honestly confused...

No, I think we are talking about 2 different things.

AZZERAE

OK. Well, Brig, seeing as though you don't read PMs, never mind.

AZZERAE

K. Dubb, are you any relation to B. Dubb?

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 11:20:02 PM

Distant, I am sure.  Doubtless you detected the same sparkling wit.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 06, 2019, 11:24:46 PM
Doubtless you detected the same sparkling wit.

You're far more eloquent.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 11:26:22 PM
You're far more eloquent.

Oh thank you, but I couldn't hope to match the sheer artistry with which he blew the sad trombone.

AZZERAE

Is anybody here?

Is everybody here?

The service is about to begin!

AZZERAE

The way you conduct yourself sure makes a lot of what is said to have been false appear true.

WildCard

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 07, 2019, 03:29:02 AM
Is anybody here?

Is everybody here?

what are you trying to tell us with the battered women avatar?
do you want to be hit?

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 07, 2019, 03:29:02 AM
Is anybody here?

Is everybody here?

Not on the night shift but could be soon.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 03:08:03 PM
I have no issue with people conducting themselves in whichever manner they choose, the bitter fruits of their wrongs are their burden to bear.
What if the victim eats the bitter fruit & the conductor sails on.

16, what's the status on your YouTube channel? inquiring minds need to know.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
“You’ll never find a [person] who is not first and foremost vain. The role of admiring doormat is about the only one that one [person] will tolerate in another.”

- Louis-Ferdinand Céline
I guess Celine was not a team player.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 09:18:05 AM
If the shoe fits.

While generalisation coincides with the point I’m driving home, you can’t deny the world is harder on the fairer sex.
But harder on the females only in an uncivilized society.  In a civilized society, some would say the world goes easier on women.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 08:49:40 AM
Not you, per se, what I mean by that, is the general public.

But it could be you too. Women hate each other. Even if friendly on the surface, subconsciously there's a disconnect, and an inner desire to display the most aggressive forms of one-upmanship.
Define lesbianism?

Women who are raised right are not that way.  Women who are unwittingly objectified are more likely to be that way.

I've known two women who were that way.  One was musical director's wife and one was a working class college teacher.  They both had handsome husbands who sort of undermined them.  Undermined them like by trying to bring a younger woman into the home for domestic help, by subtly making fun of their mates' aging in plausibly deniable ways, by seeking attention through being in prominent positions over groups of women, or by flirting with women directly.  Their husbands treated them in subtle ways that made them insecure, feel unworthy, and feel on the verge of being usurped.  This combined with whatever dynamic the couples had behind closed doors added up to emotional abuse, and took an obvious toll on the character of their devoted wives, who became bullies whenever their husbands left the room.

Both women ended up being awful characters, and covertly ruthless to younger, cuter women.  They acted exclusively in paid, group setting, withheld information, deceived, and even violated workplace policies in order to keep other, younger women down.

It was sad to see, and even sadder later when I noticed the attitude starting in myself. I'm glad I caught myself.  Some men are dogs, but I refuse to take that kind of relationship problem out on my own character or take the frustration out on younger women coming up behind me in the world.  I have always had a commitment to self-esteem as well as supporting my gender & I'm going to stay that way, even if it makes me a mean partner, or costs me a relationship.  After understanding those two bad female role models, I vowed to take bad relationship frustrations out on the man and the relationship, not on me and innocent women.

Lilith

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 01:02:01 PM
But harder on the females only in an uncivilized society.  In a civilized society, some would say the world goes easier on women.

ikr?

Let the new mantra be "Happy Husband, Happy Life" 

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 07, 2019, 12:41:49 PM
16, what's the status on your YouTube channel? inquiring minds need to know.

#TryingToWaitPatiently
#...

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 08:04:30 AM
Thank you. I always wondered - how far below the breadline does one have to be to gripe about 5 bucks. That's a pittance.
If she has 20 subscribers, it's not 5 bucks, but $100.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 08:34:03 AM
Hehe, you sure are allowed to do as you wish. I just think its interesting how the sense of justice is always so selective at your favourite forum. That Little Sean guy is such a pathetic loser. I mean, "Ass Ray", really? That's the best the faggot's got.

He's a sodomite, and he knows it ... he admitted it ... how he bore children, and with whom I can't fathom. He's the type of man to paint his nails!

Yes, Heather has pushed away everyone who ever offered a helping hand, but that's a trademark symptom of some dire conditions.

I do feel for the poor woman, I do think she got given a lot more shit than anyone else because of her gender though.

Art got away with murder, and Anthony is plain nuts. Senda gets away with it because he's a dude, I have't looked into the Dietrich stuff, but I would assume the same goes for him.

Good on you for helping her where you could. Something tells me you've dealt with crazy before. Or maybe I read that ... "elsewhere".
You name starts with Azz & you have a problem with this?

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 01:35:40 PM

#TryingToWaitPatiently
#...
From what I see, Groyper is doing great with his channel.  The investigation ones are very cute.

For good reasons, I suppose, Dave S. didn't sustain much chat.  He's a smart man, so what would I gain from going further than him and including video in online communication?

I can't even get videos to stop timing out half the time.  This device's sound card will be burned out in no time. I go months without devices that work right.  And I don't even know how to take a real photo and get it into Facebook, so, uh, good luck with all that.  I worked in call centers for 16 years.  My voice is DONE!  And my Morse Code isn't much better, lol.

However, when I get over the car accident injuries from a few years ago, and when I get dancing together, and if I can figure out You Tube, then I will invite all of you.  We could do cowboy line dancing, sultry belly dancing...  It's a fine fantasy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 11:20:02 PM

He IS b_dubb, he's just too chickenshit to admit it!

Lilith

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 01:44:24 PM
From what I see, Groyper is doing great with his channel.  The investigation ones are very cute.

For good reasons, I suppose, Dave S. didn't sustain much chat.  He's a smart man, so what would I gain from going further than him and including video in online communication?

I can't even get videos to stop timing out half the time.  This device's sound card will be burned out in no time. I go months without devices that work right.  And I don't even know how to take a real photo and get it into Facebook, so, uh, good luck with all that.  I worked in call centers for 16 years.  My voice is DONE!  And my Morse Code isn't much better, lol.

However, when I get over the car accident injuries from a few years ago, and when I get dancing together, and if I can figure out You Tube, then I will invite all of you.  We could do cowboy line dancing, sultry belly dancing...  It's a fine fantasy.

That sounds worth waiting for to me! 

Praise MV!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 01:47:38 PM
He IS b_dubb, he's just too chickenshit to admit it!

Right, you know this is just like that one movie with the three kids exploring a cave you haven't seen it?  Oh.