• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Robert Gabriel Mugabe Support Thread

Started by Nobody, November 20, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

Nobody

It's high time people rallied around this selfless, energetic, and vastly underappreciated African politician who has become so beleaguered as of late.  It's hardly Mr. Mugabe's fault that the Zimbabweans turned out to be such frightful ingrates.

Who's with me?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nobody on November 20, 2017, 03:45:18 AM
It's high time people rallied around this selfless, energetic, and vastly underappreciated African politician who has become so beleaguered as of late.  It's hardly Mr. Mugabe's fault that the Zimbabweans turned out to be such frightful ingrates.

Who's with me?

Hear, hear, and while we’re at it lets also show a little love for the late Idi Amin, another widely misunderstood an under appreciated leader.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

Hear, hear, and while we’re at it lets also show a little love for the late Idi Amin, another widely misunderstood an under appreciated leader.

SILENCE HO! Before I bring the entire Squadron in to dog on your ass.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 20, 2017, 07:14:24 AM
SILENCE HO! Before I bring the entire Squadron in to dog on your ass.

Rather than posting silly shit like this, your time would be better spent cataloguing your collection of female stool samples, scouring the net for photos of actual fighting men that you use for wanking material or taking a leisurely shower with your “Squadron” mates who appreciate your enthusiastic participation in their game of “drop the soap.”   

Quote from: Radio Activity on November 20, 2017, 04:09:13 AM

Another family member who should be placed under house arrest and investigated for corruption, abuse of power, and theft of public funds.

Take away the wig, the designer glasses, the plastered on makeup, and underneath... it's a Mugabe!

Yankeedogboy

frightful ingrates? what the fuck do you know about zim?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yankeedogboy on November 20, 2017, 01:46:04 PM
frightful ingrates? what the fuck do you know about zim?

Fuck you Sissy Pants.  Yankeedogboy registered on BG 11/17/17.  This is either Sissy Pants himself or one of the friends he does lines of coke with and felates. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 02:02:31 PM
Fuck you Sissy Pants.  Yankeedogboy registered on BG 11/17/17.  This is either Sissy Pants himself or one of the friends he does lines of coke with and felates.

Actually, you're talking to one of the original men on the ground in Afghanistan you stupid fuck.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 20, 2017, 02:23:57 PM
Actually, you're talking to one of the original me non the ground in Afghanistan you stupid fuck.

Uh huh.  What’s a me non? 

Swishypants

This guy is a Navy valor thief Yankee. Lets bring some of the SEAL Team 1 guys in here to fuck him up. Maybe get his pension cancelled.

Swishypants

Ok, Kidnostad3, you'd better apologize for talking mean to Yankee, and clear on out. He's not as forgiving as I am. You've caught his interest. (That's a bad thing)  8)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 20, 2017, 02:48:34 PM
Ok, Kidnostad3, you'd better apologize for talking mean to Yankee, and clear on out. He's not as forgiving as I am. You've caught his interest. (That's a bad thing)  8)

You yourself told us that SEALs were pussies.  Fuck you and fuck Yankeedogboy.  (Did I mention that you are a fucking nut?)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 02:57:13 PM
You yourself told us that SEALs were pussies.  Fuck you and fuck Yankeedogboy.  (Did I mention that you are a fucking nut?)

Oh, and fuck both your mothers too.

Yankeedogboy

im none of the above, but when you fuck with Rhodesia, your the crazy one. ever hear of the CIO? if not beware.

Yankeedogboy

by the way kidneysplat, nice play on bringing mothers into the room. truly a bold move! fuck off punk

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yankeedogboy on November 20, 2017, 03:12:01 PM
by the way kidneysplat, nice play on bringing mothers into the room. truly a bold move! fuck off punk

Give me a break.  Take a look at some of Sissy Pants’ posts and then go all righteous on me.  If you are a friend of that freak show and let him speak for you, you are fair game.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

Yeah, I did! You see real SEAL's don't give a shit. You don't know that because you don't know any real ones. Where's the DD-214N shit-heal?

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 03:18:56 PM
Give me a break.  Take a look at some of Sissy Pants’ posts and then go all righteous on me.  If you are a friend of that freak show and let him speak for you, you are fair game.

He's a low-boy Yankee. He worked real hard and kissed a lot of ass, and barely augered into a retirement. He's totally clueless about how guys like us make it look easy. It starts with not being a boot licking little bitch. He was never brave enough to break the rules and see what was on the other side. Played it safe, retired an E-6 and claims to be an Admiral. The classic service valor thief. Had a boring job and has to tell lies to make it seem like more than it was. :)

Swishypants

Kidnostad, you never had enough balls in your entire life to know anything other than taking orders, and living in fear. There is another career trek, but it's hidden from cowards such as yourself. A whole new world of guys that do as they please and get rewarded for it. Your kind hangs back in jealousy and has no idea what goes on beneath the surface.

P.S. SEAL's are the ground floor of it, but you have to look straight up just to see them!

Yankeedogboy

What is up with this e-3 to admiral shit? any good Navy man knows that takes two life times , or unless you sucked on a silver spoon. looking at Master Chief is a feat in itself.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 20, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
Yeah, I did! You see real SEAL's don't give a shit. You don't know that because you don't know any real ones. Where's the DD-214N shit-heal?

Nope, the ball’s in your court as is clear to anyone paying attention.  In case they haven’t been, I’ll repeat what I told you. “You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever whereas  I on the other hand have produced a DFAS statement of account showing my pay grade is 0-4 which you say anyone can get on line.  If that’s so, why don’t you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, you’re stupid.   What’s going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online.  You’d just tell me it’s someone else’s. 

It’s my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frenetic posting.  It’s good for MV’s bottom line even if it does put everyone into a glassy-eyed stupor.

And then there was:  “All you have to do is duplicate what I did.  Nothing hard about that.  Oh, and while you’re at it give us something to prove you are not just the lying sack of shit that everyone thinks you are.  I’ll tell you when it’s over, cocksucker.”

I can do this for as long as it takes Sissy Pants.  Guess what, if you snort coke and suck cocks as you admit to doing, you are by definition a cock sucker.  Was that what got you sitcanned?   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yankeedogboy on November 20, 2017, 06:28:08 PM
What is up with this e-3 to admiral shit? any good Navy man knows that takes two life times , or unless you sucked on a silver spoon. looking at Master Chief is a feat in itself.

Since you obviously don’t know what you are talking I’m going to repost the following for your benefit. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 06:37:12 PM
[[/img]

Okay, I’ll give you the following in advance of your showing me what you’ve got.  After looking at my DD214N, I would have to black out so much as to make it meaningless besides as you point out anybody can get ahold of a copy of a DD214N.  So what I’ll do is post a copy of my retired pay statement from DFAS but don’t tell them I’m not a retired LCDR because I wouldn’t want them stop putting money in my bank account. (Note the rank in the address line.).  Also, I’ll post an image of the shadow box I spent the afternoon building which is normally presented upon retirement. 

You have been nervously posting shit for the last few hours which is asure sign you’re crapping your pants so now it’s time for you to do something beyond posting blather.

http://i63.tinypic.com/zoerr5.jpg[/img]]

http://i68.tinypic.com/rm5izq.jpg[/img]]

Swishypants

LOL! I served with Yankee. He knows all about what a shit-bag lying bitch you are Kidnostad. He's not here to do anything but whip your ass boy.

Swishypants

Keep it up, you'll attract more of us. This is going to be hysterical. Until you lose your pension for being a lying bitch. That will be funny/sad. :)